Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,
I used to trade (spreadbetting on the main indexes) 3 years ago but with very limited success at it, mainly due to certain bad habits I was unable to shake off, I decided to take timeout but now I am ready to take the plunge again. I returned to my daytime job as an IT consultant and now I feel I've stayed away long enough to shake off most if not all the bad habits. So I hope to start from scratch in order to avoid repeating all the bad habits I had first time around and I hope this forum will help me along the way.

So my first 2 questions are
1. Firstly, does anyone have any tips on setting up the charts and the any decent trading tools out there! I've read the Soothsayer document I have from back then and if there is an up to date version where can I get hold of it!
2. Do you guys have any tips on a good trading accounts with decent margins? My trading account was with CMC deal4free, however I feel there may be something out there that will not wipe me out before I even begin!

Hi all,

Am actively looking for fellow traders to share an office space. Alternatively if there are traders out there who have an office with an extra desk for rent please drop me an email [email protected]

I am based in South London but am willing to travel up to zone 4

Introduction

:cool:

Hi, Im Zara. No trading history whatsoever and have taken an interest since studying for my Financial Services exams.
Would be keen to have ago in a small way as like most people, I don't like loosing money! I am aware that it's inevitable (sorry can't spell) at some point and until I understand what I am doing would like to take things slowly.
I have brought a few share on tips and would rather learn and make my own decissions but no idea where to start? Any advice welcome xx

Welcome... Altho' I just got here!

Hello,
I am very new to trading - just started dabbliing in March. Currently biting my nails on some Options..
Look forward to learning from ya'll.

Glad to see you take the plunge! Got any experience in any of your trading, please, by all means, post! A Strategy your looking at and implementing giving you bad results? Post!
By mutually sharing our experiences we can all continue to grow. Only way to get positive results, its by making negative ones!

Again welcome!;):cheers:

Hey guys,

I just stumbled upon this forum and it seems to be a good place for me to hang out given my keen interest in stock and forex trading :). I'm quite a newbie at this so you guys can expect a lotta questions from me and I hope I'll be able to contribute as well :)

Cheers,
Rob

Hi

Hello everyone, i'm Jodie from London. It's a pleasure to meet you all and i'm looking forward to your advice on investing as i'm a total novice and know nothing :cry:

:)

Howdy Ho Neighbor!

Hi from the 'Left Coast' in California! I haven't been trading long but I just fell in love with the currency volatility!!!! :love:

I've tried several demo accounts, blew 'em up and opened some more. Now, I'm at the stage of my demo's are 'real' money in my head! Tried several strategies and have been getting great results on the current one. The Karmostaji strategy! Coupled with the FerruFx Probablility Meter!

I graduated from the 'School of Pipsology' online schooling for currency traders! :smart::cheesy: I recommend all Newbies 'attend' and be soooo amazed at how much more you understand as well as contribute!

Happy pippin' :clap:

As suggested, I'll introduce myself since I am a new member. I took the 4X Made Easy course back in '04 but wasn't successful with it. I've tried several different systems and read several books but only with limited improvement. It may just be my mindset but, since the economy is dwindling and jobs are becoming scarcer, this would be a excellent way to earn a living since I am reaching retirement age. I hope to learn a lot from all of you and I'll appreciate your sharing.

Good Luck
CGScotty

I don't have a clue what I am doing on this site. I do not know where nor how to go to the different issues. I do not even know what a "thread" is.

Can anybody help me?

Charles

hello guys,

im from asean country name Malaysia, nice to be a family in this forum. hope the senior trader will welcome us, the newB has a lot of question to ask regards the forex. from time to time, newB likes me will gain a knowledge what is a forex ?

Thanks, n c u.

More PIPS in the future.

KL

Hello all I am a novice trader but i got the bug about 6 years ago after reading a book on swing trading. I have not had the oportunity to give the discipline the time required.

Retired now but I haven't started full time yet, however I am preparing myself by reading all I can, following the markets and visiting and learning from excellent sites like this.

I almost paid International Traders for their course and then remembered this site which has given me pause for considerable thought. Seems like some wise and genuine people on hear which i like.

I sorely would like to talk with others who are experienced traders and get someone to mentor me if that is possible. Anyway good to be here.

Good day,
I am tucked on to my seat most of the time. I am a beginner, have been trading FX for months and i am here on this Forum as i bumped into it searching for information on Eminis, after attending Traders International's talk on Emini. I feel both these markets have their similarity, advantage and disadvantages. I plan to active in both these markets in parallel.

I will be looking into info and try out some 'strategies'. I have not done so in the past as due to many opinion that what we really need is total control of ourselves and not any strategy or best platforms or best datafeed or best broker or whatever. I hope to get more insight into Eminis and some strategies.

Oh by the way, I am from Malaysia. At my age, it seems abit frustrating as when i talk and intoduce the financial market to the rest of my peers, they think I am crazy. Perhaps us traders are just a drop in the ocean, ahahahah.

Warm Regards.

Hi Everyone

I'm a new member on this site.

I came across this forum 2 days ago, and was happy to know that such a community existed - I kind of knew there might have been one, I only didn't make the effort to find it before.

Having read a number of the the posts on this site, I was impressed by the level of similarity of every trader's experienc, including myself. Losing is bad, but knowing that it is inescapable for every trader to lose makes makes less painful.

Yup, I dared, and lost.

However, giving up is not an option at all.

Over the last 2 years and a half, I have been Binarybetting excessively hoping that I could beat the market and declare victory over randomness. You know the rest of the story.

But I still believe in the adage we all familiar with ' If there is a will there is a way'

Regards

ZenMind

Hi I discovered this site from google and I am happy I did. I am very fresh to trading, never placed a trade yet, hoping to get some useful tip from this site. I am donam.

Evening All

Im a budding trader from the UK, just practicing and educating myself as much as possible at the moment

I am day trading EUR/USD Forex and am looking in to stocks etc too

this forum was recommended by a friend as a great source of info

nice to meet you all

Mark