Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello, I have been trading for a while, but feel I need some engagement, so I've joined this forum to share some of my ideas and gain some new one.

Hello all, I'm from the U.S. I have been a day trader a few years now other than I took a few months long break not too long ago. I used to trade crypto as well for about three years up until we all know what happened. :cautious: Fortunately I had got out about two months before everything went down the drain.

Looking forward to exchange information with other experienced users.

New trader, new member. Side income trading but mostly passive for now. The more I learn the more I realize I don't know so I'm moving slowly for now. Good luck to all!

Have a look at indices as well as UK stocks as it has a far greater potential.
TEAMTRADER
Yes, unfortunately you can get, with spread bet companies, i.e. new style bucket shops, slippage or, indeed a failure to actually honour prices. I trade off an ISA, and as such, have grown used to this style of trading, i.e. buying real assets. But thank you anyway.

Understood - I was going to do exactly that for my grandchildren but it became a new 'job' for me so I quickly realised that I'd rather be out playing golf!
If I can help let me know.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• BarclaysDaily.png
    BarclaysDaily.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 32
Understood - I was going to do exactly that for my grandchildren but it became a new 'job' for me so I quickly realised that I'd rather be out playing golf!
If I can help let me know.
TEAMTRADER
Hi out of interest, which firms do you use for index trading please?

I used to trade with CMC Markets but then a pal of mine opened up an account with ampfutures.com and he did so well I stopped trading and gave 5k of my money to him to trade for me for a heafty commission - but he traded so much he burned himself out. He made over £1/3m for himself but his health suffered badly so it was not worth it for him in the longterm. He regularly got between 40% and 50% per month due entirely to his dedication so it is a double edged sword. His system was sound too and although he made many losses they were small and controlled.
TEAMTRADER

I used to trade with CMC Markets but then a pal of mine opened up an account with ampfutures.com and he did so well I stopped trading and gave 5k of my money to him to trade for me for a heafty commission - but he traded so much he burned himself out. He made over £1/3m for himself but his health suffered badly so it was not worth it for him in the longterm. He regularly got between 40% and 50% per month due entirely to his dedication so it is a double edged sword. His system was sound too and although he made many losses they were small and controlled.
TEAMTRADER
Interesting. Fair play to him. Sounds like a deep psychological issue going on there. But that's the dedication you need to be really really good. I take it he was trading indexes only.

Yes, he was on the Dow and S&P as liquidity was never in doubt in either of them. I did him a 'misjustice' - it was well over 1/2m.....
TEAMTRADER

Hi folks, just joined so finding my way around. This said “Write your reply here” so not sure if “reply” constitutes writing my intro here but I couldn’t find anywhere else.
Any road up! I’m based in Hastings and would call myself a new trader even though I did do a Greg Secker course some years ago but just couldn’t get ahead of the charges each month trading with a small amount if capital,
So kind of starting afresh to see if I can get some momentum to build up an account. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has built up a small fortune (or better still large) by starting with a very small account, eg a couple of thousand. Is this a bone starter or is it possible without taking big risks?
Looking forward to a good 2023 and wishing you all a very prosperous one too.
Regards
Creeping Bear.

Hello,

I am a young, ambitious and determined person with 7 years of experience in the ICU. I have a desire to create something different in the future and have begun to learn beginner-level software to help me achieve this goal. I am currently learning about 3D modeling for use in the metaverse and for creating NFTs using Unreal Engine. In addition to my primary occupation, I also offer hotel management services over the internet as a secondary job. Furthermore, I have been involved in crypto mining for over a year and have also tried to improve myself in futures and spot trading, despite losing my capital in the process. I have learned a lot about this subject and don't give up on my goals.

The_Algo_Ace.png

Last edited:
hi

I still learn english and my english really bad, sorry in advance.
I young guy who wish learn how to trade successfully. i hope that this site help for 2 things.
First, i hope this source will help me improve my english level. the second cause is find out my mistakes in trading
I want again apologize for my english

Hi all, I'm new here and building up towards becoming a full time trader. I'm living in the UK midlands (near the M1) right now and would like to be able to communicate/meet regularly with someone nearby to discuss tips, strategies etc. I've been learning through books, online courses and been using a demo account for a couple of years. Made the move into trading with real money now. Please give me a shout if you're also in the midlands it would be good to chat.

Hello, my name is Arnold! I have been a professional trader since 2007. I am a professional stock market analyst. I want to offer my new forecasts for stocks, the potential profit of which is from 80% in 6 months. All my predictions are always free for everyone!

Hi, I´m SkobyDoobyDoo and I don´t have any idea about traeding but now I want to know how it´s works and see if this world can ensnar myself. The other point of view is that my english is too poor and I want to improve it. So, I think this can be a cool way to learn about both materials that can help me in the fouture. I´m spanish.

Sorry about my way to express and my fouls of gramatic and vocabulary.