Sticky Introduce Yourself

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hi im William, I have been trading for few years, before i used to trade in stock but it has been pretty hectic with forex. yet fr the past few months my account has grown triple and im pretty proud of my skills.
I am looking for a prop firm to earn more than the capital I invest.
Kindly, suggest me some good prop firm's and their features if you have directly funded by one!

Hi all,
Used to do a bit of trading a few years ago with varying degrees of success. Hope to get back into it again. Currently looking for info on how to trade FTSE100 from my location (Sweden).

Hi everyone.

I'm Stephen and I'm a Marketing Consultant with an interest in watching or helping businesses grow. Naturally, I have a fleeting interest in the stock market, which I'm looking to expand.

I'm looking to start with a couple of hundred pounds at first, money that I can afford to lose (and expect to). I feel like I have a great grasp of terminology and the general things to look for in a good opportunity, but I'd love any tips you can offer.

• What is your main source of data for finding opportunities? (I will be looking swing trade)
  • Do you follow a single sector at any one time and if so, how often do you venture into other sectors?
  • Do you stick to a single ETF at any one time and if so, how often do you venture into other ETF's?
Thanks in advance guys and gals.

hey guys!! My name is Cary, I live in Houston Texas. I’m starting to get my life in order and now time to plan for the future and make sure My family is comfortable for it all. I’ll looking to dive in and emerge myself into what is day trading and getting good at it.

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniele, but you can call me Dan to make it easier ;)
I am a seasoned business leader and an absolute beginner in trading. For the past couple of months, I have been reading a few books and articles about finance, investments and stock trading.

I am getting very passionate about the subject, and the more I read about the sort of discipline and "cold" approach you should have when trading, the more I think this could be for me.

I am at the beginning, and I am still trying to find my way into the world of investing; I hope this forum and its people can help me by guiding me through my baptism of fire. I am a quick learner; however, sometimes, I need to be shown how to do something practical or through real-life examples.

I hope to build some good relationships, and I hope to start engaging with you all soon.

Cheers
Dan

Hi everyone, a friend of mine recommended this forum because he said is one of the best.
I trade since 2014.

Happy trading!

Hi and thanks for welcoming me,

I've been trading for about 2 years now and my focus is mainly on crypto.

Swing trading has worked best for me so far. I do a lot of TA and combine my analysis with fundamental data.

I know I still have a lot to learn and I hope to meet like-minded people here and be able to get my questions and thoughts out there.

Hello all,

New to the forum - had been wanting to join for a while.

Actively trading for the past 2 years or so, mainly stocks and futures.

Having a hard time implementing my strategies so looking forward to discuss!

Hi all,

I am a Managing Consultant with 2 yrs of trading experience. Given my limited time available, I perform most of my trades on MT4. I started with basic expert advisors and indicators and I gradually focused and perfected one strategythat uses Martingale.

I am happy to see that there is a forum where we can meet other traders and share our ideas. I hope to find others to further discuss Martingale and more strategies.

Stefano

Hello everyone, I am Sparky and I have been working in the City since the 1980s.
I started at a large Commodities clearing company which went on to be a founder member of the LIFFE exchange.
Having worked at big banks institutions during the 1990's a group of us decided to go it alone and establish a "Trading Arcade" in 2003. We opened a City based trading floor and evolved the business over the years due to changes in the market. We now provide market access, clearing services and regulatory support to traders, brokers, trading groups and start-ups. We offer direct markets access to Derivatives, Equities and Bonds.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I'm really excited to be a part of this community. Looking forward to learning from your experiences :)