Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi.
I m from germany and looking forward to join the community.
I m NEW to trading, but i ve watched 1000 YouTube Videos about how to make 100 grand with a 100 Dollar Account :)
So, now i m here.

All the best

Hi,
I am from Belgium, i am starting trading for now on virtual portfolio. I am 21, i work half of the week from home and i am getting more and more interested by trading. I am here to improve my self !

Hi everyone, relatively new trader from Scotland here.

I'm new to the T2W forum but have been trading for a couple of years now.

Have kept myself to myself as been spending a lot of time trying to learn trading and how to become profitable.

Have been on the same journey as most of us probably have been, constantly trying to navigate the scams and charlatans trying to sell their wares and get to the bottom of what actually works and what is just rubbish.

I look forward to getting involved on the forum and sharing ideas with everyone.

Cheers, HBT.

Hi, My name is Lawrence and I am new here.

I have been a developing trader for 2 years. still not consistent, but am working on myself and my mindset to slowly work towaards consistency.
I trade only US large equity, mostly between 9:40 - 11:30 US time. 9:30 - 9:40 I recognise its too volatile for me -> emotional instability

I look forward to meeting other traders here

Hello everyone. I am Andy from the beautiful south-west of England. Semi-retired due to health issuesI need a challenge to stretch my mind. I trade in CFDs, mainly in FOREX and commodities more for fun than serious income as money is tight and I have to be cautious. I hope to learn a lot here and in other places where like-minded people congregate.

Hi! I am very interested in becoming a member. My goal here is to develop my trading education and get all the tools to create my trading system. Thank´s.

Hi all, I'm here from the US. I've been trading for 2 years (not very well) so I'm here to learn a bit more as I continue my journey.

Hello my name is KIm (a male Kim). I have been trading Forex and Commodities for 15 years and am almost 70 years of age.

I now live in Switzerland ( I am from England), for the last two years. More recently, I have been also trading Stocks and Shares.

Hey, my name is Pete! I move to NYC in 2011 to become a pro trader. I posted this in Trading Journals below, where I am extensively detailing my journey from being a newb trader who joined a questionable firm and to becoming a professional trader for 14+ years. Link below!

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.
Hello, i am new on this platform but not new to Forex Trading. I am also a Forex Algo developer so i am here to meet and see how others are doing

Last edited:
Hello everyone, just found this place looking to network with other traders is hard on social media so I have come to a place where you guys hang out so I can network with you where you are.

I am from the UK and have been trading for over 6 years now, I trade stocks and crypto and sometimes forex, and I am happy to find somewhere to share my thoughts now that get seen and talked about.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!
I am here to share my adventures with ChatGPT trading strategies. Here is the first week and first one to try:
Results were very unusual. I think that is because of I was one of the first people to do such a thing when Chatgpt become out of production. So I used regular questions such as, give me strategies for investment, what have been rocketed up last 5 years and etc. So we came up to crypto. One of priorities was anonymity and than happened very strange thing. It started to give my grey schemes that could be not allowed in every country. So it gave me and option to buy "bad" bitcoins for 7.8% cheaper than market price, go with them through mixing or tumbling process with loss of up to 3.5%, advised several services (I remember only https://tumbler.io not sure if it still works) and then go with them to the market again, sell with a little discount as normal one and repeat the process. So I now I will try to work with this strategy and see how much I can get with it.
Stay tuned))

Hi, I'm a super new hobby trader from Scotland. I've just started trading stocks. Hoping to learn a lot.