Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello all,

My name is Joshua Glenn. I initially got involved with trading with a buy and hold strategy. I then fancied long term dividend investing. Recently I have most matured in trading with adopting and refining my swing trading strategy. I have created an excel workbook that outlines various targets ranging between 1-3% trades and how achieving even these low swing trading metrics we can take a relatively small amount of money and turn it into a large amount.

Looking forward to talking to everyone,

Glenn

Hello all,

My name is Joshua Glenn. I initially got involved with trading with a buy and hold strategy. I then fancied long term dividend investing. Recently I have most matured in trading with adopting and refining my swing trading strategy. I have created an excel workbook that outlines various targets ranging between 1-3% trades and how achieving even these low swing trading metrics we can take a relatively small amount of money and turn it into a large amount.

Looking forward to talking to everyone,

Glenn
Welcome @Glenns

It sounds like you're well on your way to success.

Enjoy the forum.

:)

I hope to learn some new trading techniques or strategies from this site. A trading friend of mine from Norway introduced me to this site. I have to say that it is very impressive.

Background: experienced in trading options, stocks, and futures. Have masters degree in finance.
Also have expertise in systematic trading....mostly with the Multicharts or Tradestation platform.
I was previously a contract programmer and experienced in:
Easy Language/Power Language, Excel/VBA, MS Access, SQL Server, Javascript.

My hope is that this forum is able to control any bashing, smashing, abusive comments, etc. that I've experienced on the Elite Trader forum. That site can really wear you down. I hope that doesn't happen here.

I am New. I think I will still be reading, watching and learning the rudiments necessary to navigate the forum without offending the Admin.
I am also a trader with blufx in London. My experience with them has change the story of my life financially and still moving forward.
On this forum, I will be available to direct and answer any question relating to trading forex profitably with $25,000 or $50,000 live account.

hello to all of you out there, I'm currently seeking for new stock community that can help me to hone my skills for better progress..

Hi everyone, this is Jennie. I am new here and I have been looking for communities of traders. Thank you

Hello, I'm Claude. I like stock and trading and I am very obsessed with it. I am much eager to be a part of a community. Hope to see you soon!

Hi I’m I just started trading I’m loving it my favourite is swing trading because of my job I can’t trade full time I love learning I’m soo passionate about already two months in . I love the history of the market and the legends of the market that have passed before us I’m here not only for money but I’m here because Of my growing passion and mastering trading. I will share with you all my knowledge my fellow traders . My dream is to become like the legends in history .

Hi guys i am new here, but somewhat have experience in trading especially forex trading, now i want to try stock trading because seems more easier to get profit from there

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to trading and with a focus on Crypto trading and looking forward to being a part of this community.

I joined the community to be sucessful of my trading efforts by learning from more experienced traders and sharing my own experiences as I go along.

Best Regards

Hey, I am Nick from Cyprus! I am somehow experienced in trading and I joined to find similar minded people and see their strategies and ideas and share mine.

My name is Israel Akinola
I am a Forex and cryptocurrency trader from Nigeria 🇳🇬
It’s a joy to be among like minds...I hope I find this place helpful to improve my trade