Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone,

I'm a software developer who starts the trading path in 2017 as a robot developer, I've develop some experts advisors and indicators for MetaTrader 4 based on a friend's ideas, but unfortunately no one told me the correct way to trade, I mean manual trades, so I'm here to talk with you guys and to learn more and more, because I know there are some courses out there that can help, but theres nothing better then the people who really trade and live for that.

I hope to find someone that want to be tutor to help someone getting the right path in the world of traders.

Hey everyone, my name is Chris have been trading stocks and options for over 20 years. I use to be a professional trader one of large investment banks, but today happy enough just to be trading for myself. I love doing research, digging deep, and trying to find that one thing it’s going to impact the underlying and jump in before anybody else notices. I’m really happy to be here and looking forward to talking stocks with the group!

Hey Everyone, My name is SideIncomeTrader because I trade forex on the side. I'm happy to join this community to share my thoughts and contribute to discussion on various currency pairs.

Hi all
My name is Mark

I’ve been trading on the market for quite a long time, I know what is happening and how. So I decided to share my observations with the world a little.

Hi folks. Experienced Forex trader here. (7 years) Prop trade for 2 firms and supplement my day job, looking to go full time VERY soon

Hi,

I've been buying stocks for a few years now and am now interested in options trading. I've been reading books and going on
Youtube for a month now. Learning curve is a littlie steep compared to just buying stocks straight up.

Hope to learn from traders in this forum

Gil

Hi guys, my name is Phi. I am currently involve in forex and stocks. I'll be happy to share my methodology for anyone who is interested.

Hey guys!

I´m Martin writing from Barcelona and I´m new in this and I would like to quit my job and make a living on day trading.

What Broker do you recommend me to start trading from an initial inversion of 500 euros or dollars?

Hi all
I am from India. I mainly trade in Indian indices.
I landed here in this enlightening forum following "Trader Dante"
Good to connect with you all and I hope the learning from this forum will definitely have a good impact on my trading profits.

Hey everyone, so I'm right at the start of trading career with the ultimate goal of trading full time from home. I've worked my way through a few texts books to grasp the theory and then researched for a good online community, and here I am! Time to start reading all these boards and articles!

Hello

I am Dylan. Working as a contributor and content creator. I just join this forum to know more about the trading market and also want to communicate with different traders. Currently, I am living in India.

Canada

I landed here in this enlightening forum following "Trader Dante" hopefully I'll take the right path towards trading with the help of this forum.

Hi, My name is Tim. I consider myself a Swing trader and have been trading off and on for about 25 years and I make money long term but am taking a hit with this corona virus phenomena. I look forward to sharing insight, and ideas in this exciting forum!

Hi, My name is Tim. I consider myself a Swing trader and have been trading off and on for about 25 years and I make money long term but am taking a hit with this corona virus phenomena. I look forward to sharing insight, and ideas in this exciting forum!

Welcome to the madhouse that is t2w, Tim. :)

You've joined us at an exciting time, what with coronapanic, brexitgeddon and a fresh wave of migrant mahem all striking at once !

Enjoy the ride and follow our unique perspective on events as the markets react to the madness.

:D

Hi all

Trader from the UK, been an active trader and investor for over ten years.

Have been a member on several other forums such as ForexFactory, Prorealcode and such but have always heard this one is fantastic too. Thought I'd give it a go and see what fresh insights I can glean and hopefully add some interesting things too.

:cool:

Hello everyone. Does anyone know of any good free or premium fx signals services? Preference is for EUR USD.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi daddyof2, welcome to t2w :)

I'd hold fire on that idea for now, if I were you.

The travel and tourist sectors will be severely disrupted by current events for some considerable time, and buying the wrong stocks may prove to be very costly, as there will no doubt be casualties (companies going bust, etc.)

Longer term, those that survive will be good investments, but which is far from clear at the moment.

😷

Hi all,
Im new to all of this. was thinking of buying some cruiseline stocks, because their so low.

Always consider a balanced approach by diversifying your portfolio.

Suggestions off the top of my head:

(Long)
Government mandated healthcare (just buy pharmaceuticals)
Bog roll
Tasers
Pepper spray
Rubber bullets
Water canons
Self adjusting voting machines
DIY gender reassignment kits
Robots

(Short)
Education
Alternative media
Comedy clubs
Humans.

Keep Reinvesting the dividends in anything that looks like doubled down illogical human stupidity (you'll run out of paper before you run out of ideas)