Sticky Introduce Yourself

Vara La Fey makes contact

Hello all. I'm as noob as they get: been studying trade for less than 2 wks, and picking dry-run ("paper"?) stocks and strategies. I've convinced myself that I know how to play Tesla and WHY to play Tesla; my dry run will tell me if I was right. I spent 7 years in boots-on-the-ground real estate wholesaling, but eventually the Big Kaboom shut me down. In that 7 year span I def learned to be creative and contrarian. That was all here in what's left of the USA.

Oh bloody 'ell, she's a right soddin' Yank, she is.

Mmm hmm. Cheerio. :)

Hello all. I'm as noob as they get: been studying trade for less than 2 wks, and picking dry-run ("paper"?) stocks and strategies. I've convinced myself that I know how to play Tesla and WHY to play Tesla; my dry run will tell me if I was right. I spent 7 years in boots-on-the-ground real estate wholesaling, but eventually the Big Kaboom shut me down. In that 7 year span I def learned to be creative and contrarian. That was all here in what's left of the USA.

Oh bloody 'ell, she's a right soddin' Yank, she is.

Mmm hmm. Cheerio. :)

Welcome to T2W. I love your name.

Tesla is a "special situation" - it could be an industry-changer. The ride will be wild until we know if it is or it isn't, so possibly any position could make a profit, and any position could get stopped out. Some positions will be account-breakers. The share price won't be open to analyse using its chart and newsflow will be hard to anticipate. The CEO is a self-publicising car salesman, its hard to see his product as a must-buy. Well suited to a role demanding style over content.

A place for TSLA....

Welcome to T2W. I love your name.

Tesla is a "special situation" - it could be an industry-changer. The ride will be wild until we know if it is or it isn't, so possibly any position could make a profit, and any position could get stopped out. Some positions will be account-breakers. The share price won't be open to analyse using its chart and newsflow will be hard to anticipate. The CEO is a self-publicising car salesman, its hard to see his product as a must-buy. Well suited to a role demanding style over content.

Hi tomorton. I think - based on my 10 days of reading about trading, you understand - that the only way to play TSLA is to hedge them. I already knew why to do that; on day 3 it occurred to me HOW to do it. Seems workable so far. Now I'm trying to tool up and learn up so I can dry-run this theory with actual real-life numbers and prices and things I don't even know about yet. Would love to discuss further, and will have a ton of questions if that's ok. Where should we continue this thread?

I'm a novice trader and technical analysis active learner. I got into T2W to gain knowledge of anything related to the markets, technical analysis and even fundamental analysis.

I'm also a cryptocurrency enthusiast, so you might see me hanging around that subforum.

Hi all

Just joined T2W 15 minutes ago. I am from Melbourne, Australia and have dabbled a little bit into trading stocks a few years ago and more recently a tiny bit of CFD's but still a learner and eager to keep learning. As this forum is diverse I will take a look at other tradeable items that I initially don't intend on trading but want to learn the advantages and disadvantages of all of them.

Will spend the best part of the September 2018 just reading over all the past threads throughout all the forum areas to get myself up to speed and then start to ask questions.

Hoping to develop a good trading style using CFD's to access FX and major indices.

Moderntrader

Hello everyone, I am a trader from Australia, and I'm new in trader2win forum; It's very cool with its members.
I would like to participate by sharing my experiences as a trade and any new opportunity in the financial industry.

Trading Plan?

Hello,

I just created my account. Hope this forum could help me.

Some of you know about a book, a blog, etc, that could help me in the process of making a trading plan? I think it is the next step that I must do in order to improve.

Thanks to all.

Hello,
Some of you know about a book, a blog, etc, that could help me in the process of making a trading plan? I think it is the next step that I must do in order to improve.

There is an overall plan that's designed to help you define the principles you will use to trade. It's meant as a guide to keep yourself in check.
http://www.trade2win.com/articles/886-trading-plan-template/p/1

I've only gotten half through it, because it goes into areas I'm still too ignorant to make decisions on. But I do recommend it.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Damian, I've just joined this forum and I am new to trading too. Hope share each other knowledge, it make us stronger :)

Hello I am new. I am looking for MACD complete live chat. just want to use the technical to support my trading. can I get help here?

Alubenjamin

Hi, guys!
Great to be here!
Plz, comment on mark-to-market election process.
1. How long did it take for you to get IRS Form3115F approval (provided u met all the criteria).
2. What did you choose in Part4, Q27. $50,000 or as needed?

Thnx a lot in advance

HI Everybody
I am new to this group.i am from India.I am going to give you intraday levels for XAUUSD. i will continue my service as long as your feedback supports it.Thank you.

TODAY
GOLD
SELL<1204.10-BUY >1205.20

Hi Everyone
I have just joined literally a few mins ago and very new to this and really struggling to find a Trading Platform that is easy to use and will reliably pay money back into my account.
I have been on a demo for last 7 months with Trade.com? Dont know if anybody is or have previouisly used them but both my son and myselfe deposited a small amount of money to them and under there guidance we lost it all!!! So i kept on demo account and i am in profit by £1,200 so far have not done may trades but have tried to follow what i have seen on internet maybe beginners look or the fact it is not real money so there is no emotional stress ?
But if there is anybody who could recommend a trading platform i would welcome tour suggestions.

Hi Everyone.
My name is Arthur, and i'm 32 years old. Glad to join your community. I hope to find here lots of usefull information, cause i want to become experienced trader.

Various online earning platforms have become well accepted day by day. Undoubtedly forex is one of the most valuable online earning sources since majority of people can take participate in earning process very easily. Hey, there, I am Merk Porter from United Kingdom; I have been a part of forex market since 2016. Along with I have been trading as a part term trader since I can trade from anywhere side by side my main job.