Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,

I am an amateur trader, I tried different security types like ETF, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies. I lost my first investment doing stupid stuff and not knowing much about the industries then I started learning, I read a few books, I liked a lot the Market Wizards series. My background is IT so I am looking to get an edge using technology.

Hello Everyone,

I have been using T2W for a while now so thought it was time i became a member. I have been trading for about 10 years and the last 2 years full time i started from stocks to Forex and now futures i trade e minis NQ, SP500, Futures FX But now i only trade Euro Bund FGBL and Crude Oil CL i really like FGBL its a great market to day trade would be great to hear from anyone who trades this as well. Thanks Andy

Hello everyone! This is my first post, albeit, I've been a part-time trader for over 20 years. I'm glad to find this trading forum. It's lonely out there without it.

Hi all, I am brand new to trading, in fact I haven't even traded yet.Just lost £8000 to a scam called RNBinance. (Google them, but for gods sake don't put any money in) Still sick as a pig and struggling to trust people again. I am taking a serious look at 'Trendsignal'. I am a 60 year old builder that is trying to retire but I still need an income and TS looks good although very confusing at this moment in time. Can I, without a full time commitment, but willing to learn, earn and withdraw an extra £1,000 per week from this spread betting system. Apparently it is a tax free way to earn money aswell??. Any
advice would be very welcome.

Hi all, I am brand new to trading, in fact I haven't even traded yet.Just lost £8000 to a scam called RNBinance. (Google them, but for gods sake don't put any money in) Still sick as a pig and struggling to trust people again. I am taking a serious look at 'Trendsignal'. I am a 60 year old builder that is trying to retire but I still need an income and TS looks good although very confusing at this moment in time. Can I, without a full time commitment, but willing to learn, earn and withdraw an extra £1,000 per week from this spread betting system. Apparently it is a tax free way to earn money aswell??. Any
advice would be very welcome.

Im just curious to know how did you loos your money exactly ?

did you made a bad decision in trading? were you trading by yourself or did you had a senior account manager who made the trading for you?

Or did your money just simply disappeared from your accoun?

Hey, totally brand new and eager to learn but definitely know nothing about trading! Won't stop me though because you need to start somewhere. 26 years old, I bartend and am in school but I am looking into any different areas where I can form a second cash flow! I'll get to learning and reading, hopefully find a good book to teach me the basics.

Im just curious to know how did you loos your money exactly ?

did you made a bad decision in trading? were you trading by yourself or did you had a senior account manager who made the trading for you?

Or did your money just simply disappeared from your accoun?

Company called RNBINANCE - google them - conmen. they did trading for me but wouldn't pay any money out

I am a complete virgin to trading and as yet have not fully committed to Trendsignal

Has anyone noticed the ReCaptcha human test thing just keeps spinning forever without loading, thus preventing people from sending private messages?
I was not sure where to post the problem to get immidiate attention?? of course I could not PM the right people because of the problem itself...

if someone could pass the message onto the right people I would be greatful.

Meowster

Hi all, nice to be here.
Been amateur trading for about 5 yrs now, spreadtrading here in the UK (Kent area).
I only trade the Euro/Dollar at IG Index, scalping with MT4 on the 5min TF.
Blown accounts in the past, but never had much in them, few hundred quid. Spent couple of years just breaking even (which felt like an achievement in itself I'll tell you), which was a strain.
Not Gordon Gekko yet, more like Norman Newt. It's very very hard this trading lark, and lots of sharks after your money. Been going relatively well as of late, perhaps famous last words though, lol. system, I'll keep you posted

New To trading

Hello Trader,

I am new to trading right now I am trading with a demo account learning all the ins and outs of forex market , and I am looking forward inter actioning with this form. Happy trading everyone

Peace

Howdy

Hi there,

Been trading off and on for a few years, at low amounts. Have had some pretty good performance recently and am looking to extend them further. Looking forward to learning with the community. I currently trade stocks only.

I just signed up for Warrior Trading $3,497 for one year.
I have no idea what I"m doing.
Main objective is just to study and learn for now.
going through Warrior Pro course.
made first paper trades 10/8 on my 1 month anniversary from signing up
working on recording and reviewing those 24 paper trades before making next paper trade
loving every minute of it
dreaming again
but cautious
good job
money in the bank
no commitments
good cash flow
55 years old
prime target for some scammers out here i'm sure
I think Ross is pretty cool so far.
digging in to some other chat rooms, youtubes
following mike and ross and roberto on IG
they say they are going to get a 24/7 chat room
i think that would be nice.
i've asked them to also work on getting a discusion forum bulletin board set up like this one here at trade 2 win.....i like the discussion forum for deeper threads........and chat rooms for when the market opens and ross is working his magic.....
yoga, kung fu, guitar, walking, squatting, fasting, and laughing........
getting ready for Cozumel for Christmas.