Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi
I'm new to trading and thinking of subscribing to use a system i.e. LS Trader as it seems like an easier option and less of a risk. I like the idea of being advised on what trades to place and letting an "expert" study the charts, etc. Has anyone any comments regarding this.

Many thanks

Hello Everyone,

I started my trading journey in February 2012, using multiple indicators with mixed results. These days I trade only price action using Support and Resistance and sometimes Trendlines. Results have since improved for me.

My main areas of interest is Breakout trading, using the Breakout Pullback Continuation method. Would like to hear from other traders about their experience with this method.

Any advice and guidance will be much appreciated.

Thank you and Happy Trading.

Hi Feelgooddoc7, I am a newbie and currently putting together my trading plan (while I am in redundancy bubble) which is looking like it will be the same as yours (price jumps inbetween support and resistance and hopefully a breakout or two if I am lucky - UK stocks and possibly the AIM markets) Could you share your experience with me around how long each day you trade and the size of your initial pot and how much you have grown it? Also what trading software do you use and where you choose your market data from? Really appreciate it and KR, DL109

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. Brand new to trading (however, I am a long term holder of a couple of shares, so not brand new to the stock but never "traded"). I'm prepared to start at the bottom and work hard to some hopefully good results!!

Cheers
Fyang

Hello T2W,

I am Solomon Jackson and I'm work for an audio service that supplies vital news to banks, brokers, traders and hedge funds.

Hello everyone. I am a daytrader who believes in using highly profitable strategies: catalyst, pivots, moving average, and trend. I am anxious to contribute to a group and love winning.

Feel free to send me a message.

Greetings everyone!
Let me introduce myself:

I am a Yogi capitalist, a farmer and an entrepreneur .
Capitalism is my spiritual path.

Used to play poker professionally.
Studied Austrian school of economics by my own. Consider myself an okay fundamentalist, but a newbie Technician. I am following the world Economy today and that's one of the reasons why I want to trade so much.
Currently I am building myself a setup forr trading and reading literature on TA.
Right now im reading Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by Author John J Murphy. After that im going to read the following books:
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, …
Mind over markets
Disciplined Trader
Trading in the Zone
Come into my trading room
Reminisence of day trader
Market Wizards Schwager
Trade your way to Financial freedom
How to make profit in commodity trading by Gann

Maybe someone could prioritize those books for me so I would know which ones I should read first.

Also if there could be anything to add to the list so that I could start my trading career with a good understanding of technical and psychological aspects. I want a firm foundation on the subject so I could climb the ladder to success with stability.

Also If anyone could recommend me best monitors for trading on the market. I want something that will be gentle for my eyes.

Thanks everyone! Glad to be in the community

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I'm Stephen! LOVE the community!! I had no idea how huge and awesome it is. I work in FX, Love FX, Live FX. Looking forward to mingling with all you awesome traders New and Old alike.

Happy Trading
Stephen

Hello everyone,

From the UK and hoping to learn how to trade successfully.
Good luck to all!

Hi i do a little bit of index and forex betting with BOM, invest on small scale on equities, mainly blue chip, recently got succered into investing with Smart Markets Australia, total waste of money, their predictions mostly wrong, on learning the markets now know these guys just clowns, they don't return calls or emails, basically just a scam

Hello Everyone, Im Bulela from Jhb, SA, im new to trading so im hoping you guys will help me out here - with indicators, statergies and tips etc...Happy Trading!

Hi, I am Miranda Wilson. I am a shop owner. I have been thinking of investing in Forex and all, that's why I have joined this community.

Last edited:
I'm 14yo and very interested in trading futures. My dad trades and has taught me a lot but I still research and try to learn new things on my own. I know that I will be a successful futures trader. This will be my career and I'm not interested in the college scam :LOL:

Hi All,

Really great community here! I've been a lurker for a number of years now and have gleaned a lot of useful information from fellows traders. I live in the UK and I've been trading with limited success for a few years years now, but then I (like a lot of us I suspect) have to hold down a day job too!

All the books I've read have stressed the importance of keeping trading dairies. I've got frustrated trying spreadsheets/access databases, or diary programs that need the skill level of an actuary or pension fund manager to interpret. So I've been working on a project of my own to give me simple information about my trading habits and have recently gone live with www.tabletrader.com, where you can download a desktop diary and charting program for OSX and windows.

I would love to get some feedback from fellow traders about the software so far, and hear any suggestions about what would be useful to YOU on your trading journey. Please take a look and contact me from the site if you think it looks promising or possibly useful! Best of luck with your trading either way!

Cheers!

Hello, I am David. I used to work as a trader. I have retired now. I have joined this community to share my strategies, my skills with those who are going to enter in the field of Forex and Binary Options.....:)

Welcome everybody. My self Yogendra Gulati from Bangalore .you can also call me " ravi ". Just completed MBA honors from Institute of technology & Management (ITM).