Sticky Introduce Yourself

Charlie McKelvey, Bethlehem PA

Good Morning everyone. My name is Charlie McKelvey and I am an investment advisor with Financial Sources, Inc. which is located in Bethlehem, PA. We manage approx 60 million for 300 clients. Most of our clients are retired so our primary investment objectives are preservation of capital and income. We do have some younger clients that have stock portfolios which we also actively manage. I have been in the business for 20 years now and love it! I am also a Christian and very active with my church. My firm also specializes in charitable giving strategies and we regularly do seminars for local churches and charities to assist in fundraising. Though this activity does not result in many clients for the firm, it has been successful in fundraising for the churches and charities which gives me great satisfaction to give back. Thank you for accepting me into the community here and I am looking forward to being an active member.

Best Regards and God Bless,

Charlie McKelvey
Bethlehem, PA

Hi: My name is Roy and I have been trading equities for several years however i am now learning to trade Forex. I do some small trades now. I have a mentor who is very good in technicals and fundimentals. I have come a long way in a short period of time i think. I have joined Linken-in and subcribed to a news thread called "trade the news" which I find indispensible, it was recommended by my mentor. I would be interested in communicating with others in a similar situation.
I will be spending some time exploring this site to see what it has to offer.

Hi, newbie in investing and trading. Trying to learn some ropes. Also would like to learn more on Noxa CSSA metastock plugin. My hardisk died and I managed to re-install some of my proggies. My Noxa is malfunctioning now, about a missing noxa cssa.dll. Is there some one kind enough to email this file to me, I would be very grateful.

éllo Everybody,

I am Hannu Anttila from Finland. I am new in this trade and obviously have succeed to do a wrong investment.. What way would you recommend to confirm that some trader is not scam?

Hi

Im Project management and am very interested in BINARY SPORTS BETTING
AND WISH TO GET HELP IN STAKING PLANS.
anyone wishing to help me as im new to this but not new to Laying Horses on Exchanges, also very interested in setting up Arbing so please all information
will be helpful.
Look forward to this forum and hopefully meet new friends.

Best Regards

Project management

Hello my name is walter
My main computer I ran two monitors on just died .any recommendation for new one for trading.?

Morning all,

I've been a trader for 2 years and am looking for a place to discuss tips, tools and hopefully secrets!

Hi Im happy to see theres a forum to chat to others who are trying to make extra money this way...
I am new and am starting from scatch and would love to ask some question .thanks

Hi Group,
I am 67 and retired, I have been investing in the market for about 20 years now. I have my own system when it comes to stocks and I don't do bad I might add. I never have invested in options or futures. I am getting interested in them though. Seems like with our artificially stimulated market due to all the QE's options and futures may be the way to go. Looking forward to hearing from you. Love to help others and always want to learn what others are doing

Hi,

I am new to this community and would like to learn from you.Also, start trading in forex.Please advise any offers of forex brokers for trying my first trade.
Regards,

jjmaloth

Hie all,
Am James from Nairobi-Kenya 1 year old in trading forex as well as learning how to profitably trade.Glad to join the group with hope of learning new trading strategies espeacialy ast welmostro trading.Your help is come

Hola,

I'm Gary from sunny Scotland & I am some fresh meat for the big blue whale.

Was shown the Kraut Gap system & have been trading since the turn of the year following some basic research, started off very small & slowly working my way up. It has been working well for me... when I've stuck to the system. If anyone else uses it would be good to compare notes.

Looking forward to learning a lot more & hopefully I'll soon be able to give back something to all you fine people that are educating us newbies.

Maaach Laaave

my name is mario and i am a newbie trader from down under, hoping to get a better understanding of the forex market...

I have been paper trading now for several quarters and am working to build confidence and knowledge. I want to build a software trade tool for myself incorporating my kind of crazy risk parameters together with appropriate money management