Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone,

I've always felt attracted to the world of trading so I decided to give it a shot and this site looks like the best place to start.

Hello Everyone,

I spread bet and trade with CFD`s I have recently started scalpingwhich is starting to prove profitable in a small way. I needto up theanti to make larger sums but at the moment I am researching shares with regard to the risk factor before I take the net step. I usually trade forex, commodities, indices and shares butamconcentrating on shares at themoment. Are any of youscalpers,and ifsodo you find it profitable?

Hi Everyone

I'm Martin from NZ , new to trading and hoping to learn a new skill as well as create a new income stream. Looking at Forex to start but open to suggestions

I got a interest in markets when Indian Markets had its first Bull Run , i was 14 at the time , I have been investing in stocks & bullion for last 9 years & now i am a full time trader from home trading Energy/Base Metals exclusively since last 3 years.

Hi

I've been trading forex for 4 years now.
Recently changed to automated trading - no emotions involved. Searching for profitable EAs.

Hi everyone, I am currently in highschool looking into getting a finance degree and one day start trading :)

Last edited:
Strictly amateur trader, Love it, love the data, the maths and fundementals around it.
Never going to make billions, but I firmly believe it is possible to make money trading if you are patient.

hai everybody,iam MANIKANDA PARTHI from india,i joint fourm just a minute before,and iam a indian stock market trader and investor,and commodity also.i like very short term trades with technicals.already my shrt term trading is going very well,and i try to apply this clarity in intraday also.
WITH REGARDS
PARTHI.

Hello to all users of the forum.

Looking foward to the many discussions on strategies, indicators and on industry in general.

Hello all. I hope your day is going great and things are profitable. I have been drifting through different investing styles and indicators for a while and look forward to learning more on these forums.

Hi I am Richard

a freelance zoologist looking for projects, sponsorship. i project manage a range of conservation and zoo rehabilitation projects, and happy to help with more. desperately after free flights at the moment to cut down my costs.

best

richard

hi I am a new trader looking for a trading office or desk to rent in london so please if you have any idea about what to do please let me know thanks

Hello,
I used to trade e-minis and stocks for a while. But could not get get consistency up there wher I could support myself.
Lost some money and went back to 9 - 5 job. Now, that I was laid off looking to come back hopefully
being wiser and see if I could get up there with the 10% of the people who do make money from trading.

Hello Everyone,

I spread bet and trade with CFD`s I have recently started scalpingwhich is starting to prove profitable in a small way. I needto up theanti to make larger sums but at the moment I am researching shares with regard to the risk factor before I take the net step. I usually trade forex, commodities, indices and shares butamconcentrating on shares at themoment. Are any of youscalpers,and ifsodo you find it profitable?

Hi everyone,
I'm a full time retail trader and educator, focussing mainly on Forex, Gold, Silver & some Indices. I use Technical Analysis with S&R, Fibs etc and trade Regular & Hidden Divergence, the 123, Harmonics and Elliot Waves plus other strategies. I live in Plymouth, Devon, UK. Is there anyone else in the South West that might want to swap notes over a beer or three?