Sticky Introduce Yourself

Re: Introduce Yourself -homeitbusiness.com

hi guys

i was about to purchase 10k worth of software today off home it business. it was for a 2 year software package. and then pay 255 of winnings as commision to my sales guy who would be placing my trades.

can anyone shed any light on this for me as it seems like its a legit system but after a good read thismorning im having second thoughts....

cheers guys and girls

I suggest you read up on scams. They come in many guises. Purchase nothing unless you fully understand what it is.

I suggest you read up on scams. They come in many guises. Purchase nothing unless you fully understand what it is.

thanks mate, i have done heaps of reading but am getting conflicting stories. the company is homeitbusiness.com

only been around since last year but are propper registered company ect. i have the name of my trader but cant find any info on him?? i thought there would have been heaps... the name given to me was mike williams.

they use the betfair program but have auto trader software which is what will be costing me the 10k. PLEASE HELP

thanks mate, i have done heaps of reading but am getting conflicting stories. the company is homeitbusiness.com

only been around since last year but are propper registered company ect. i have the name of my trader but cant find any info on him?? i thought there would have been heaps... the name given to me was mike williams.

they use the betfair program but have auto trader software which is what will be costing me the 10k. PLEASE HELP

A quick google search.
Piles of bad comment.
Verdict...steer well clear.

Google

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined and would like to know how I go about finding some shares that I bought in 2001.
I went through a holding company and do not have any documentation. I have made many call to no avail.
Is there anyone out there who can help?

Andrew

you could try Computershare share dealing services

Re: Introduction and question?

Hi All,

Hope all is well? Just joined so thought I would say hi.

Question,
Im looking for those who may have already "been there and done that"
On starting out, with a pot of around 10,000pounds, and trading FTSE + DJI, and roughly trading between 2/3% each time, how long does it realistically take to pull a so called earnings from the pot (with allowing for deviation etc):D???

I know its a question that may seem impossible to answer, but im kinda hoping that someone has already done it???? :p

Thank you for your time, and hopefully your replies
Neil:clap:

Hi All,

Hope all is well? Just joined so thought I would say hi.

Question,
Im looking for those who may have already "been there and done that"
On starting out, with a pot of around 10,000pounds, and trading FTSE + DJI, and roughly trading between 2/3% each time, how long does it realistically take to pull a so called earnings from the pot (with allowing for deviation etc):D???

I know its a question that may seem impossible to answer, but im kinda hoping that someone has already done it???? :p

Thank you for your time, and hopefully your replies

Neil:clap:

I saw your post on LF's thread. He is right. That's a lot of money that you have and you must forget about the profits and concentrate on trading profitably, first. This is not the correct thread, either,for that. Best start your own on First Steps. Just repeat this one and you'll get answers.

I saw your post on LF's thread. He is right. That's a lot of money that you have and you must forget about the profits and concentrate on trading profitably, first. This is not the correct thread, either,for that. Best start your own on First Steps. Just repeat this one and you'll get answers.

Thank you for your info.

New to the Board!
Just to say hello to all board members! This seems to be a very informative an well run board.
Back to lurking...

curious Ksantippa from Scandinavia

Beach master

Hi Traders, ok to the point. Who uses either meta trade v 9 or 11 or trade station which is the best package. Newbie trader :cool:

Hellow everyone, I`m Hiten from China. I`m a fresh trader, and I`d be glad to communicate whth you guys!

Hi all, I am WillyHi from the state of Georgia in the USA. I am just beginning in trading, though I have read a number of books over the last year. Trend trading and fibonacci retracements are particular interest to me. I look forward to learning from your experiences.

Hello all,
I'm a newbie. I've come respectfully seeking counsel from the experts here.
I have only skimmed a little of the T2W forums, but from what I've read, folks seem helpful as I've already started taking notes. Very glad I found this forum. Pete.