Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Champions,

I'm new to the T2W and am liking what I'm see so far...I trade part time, had some success and sometimes not so much success (Today's been a great day!). All in all I love trading and have been dipping in and out for years now. I worked in the city for 15 years and although I have lots of knowledge, I am still learning.

My goal is step up my trading activity and make money to fund holidays, new cars etc.

Hello Toyinster
Hope you achieve what you are dreaming of.

Good luck Trading.

Hi Champions,

I'm new to the T2W and am liking what I'm see so far...I trade part time, had some success and sometimes not so much success (Today's been a great day!). All in all I love trading and have been dipping in and out for years now. I worked in the city for 15 years and although I have lots of knowledge, I am still learning.

My goal is step up my trading activity and make money to fund holidays, new cars

Sound good to me, best of luck

New Newbie here,

been scouring the forum for a long while now but decided it was time to get posting!!

Cheers! :)

Benny B

Hello to you all.

I am new to trading and have been taking some advice from a friend of mine who has been trading for about 3 years. As I have a full time job I would like to fit this in outside of my normal working day (8 - 6pm) any ideas? I have been playing with the Eur /Usd but it falls flat when I get home and using a demo account from capital spreads.

Thanks for any advice in anticipation.:clap:

Hey everyone, my name is Phil, new to T2W!
I'm a student hoping to start day trading with very little capital. Mainly for experience rather than gains. Pursuing a trading career in the city (London) when I graduate.

Hello everyone,
My name is Luís and I am a fulltime forex trader. I'm here to exchange ideas with other traders, as well as learning new things and also help others when I can.

Hi, I'm Simon and new here today. I am a computer programmer and web developer for many years with more than a passing interest in trading ;) Read the sticky's, and come across some good information already.

My first aim is to read as many of the posts as I can and ask as many questions as I can when I don't understand. See you all around.

Si

Hi I find in interest in Futures (Commodities Hard & Soft&ETFs) and looking for a reliable source for data feeds both economic , political, geopolitical relevant to above asset class.
Also interested for economic tool for analysis and charting.
And would like to exchange thoughts and activities with active futures & options participants

Hi I find interest in Futures (Commodities Hard & Soft&ETFs) and looking for a reliable source for data feeds both economic , political, geopolitical relevant to above asset class.
Also interested for economic tool for analysis and charting.
And would like to exchange thoughts and activities with active futures & options participants

Hi Louis ; hope to interact with you in coming days.

Hey everyone, my name is Phil, new to T2W!
I'm a student hoping to start day trading with very little capital. Mainly for experience rather than gains. Pursuing a trading career in the city (London) when I graduate.

Hi trade2win people,

From Malaysia. Trade forex since 2007 until now. This community amazed me with solid question and answer posting. Look forward able contribute and sharing.

Hi folks.

I've had some trading in using various indicators; nothing which has ever worked solidly enough to make any dough with. I'm hoping your experts here can train me in trading using support and resistance to begin with, and then go from there.

Rob

I read an Amazon trading book review and saw this forum recommended, an lo and behold I already had a login, without ever posting. Anyway, so far, trying to trade or actually own or whatever mutual funds, individual stocks, or Forex has only lost money for me, but I seem to believe given the correct strategy one can come out ahead in someway sometime, for somebody. Well, everyone, good luck! -Mark

:clap:

Hey everybody,
I've been trading stock for a little while and looking to get into forex. This seems like the best place to learn.
Spencer

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined and would like to know how I go about finding some shares that I bought in 2001.
I went through a holding company and do not have any documentation. I have made many call to no avail.
Is there anyone out there who can help?

Andrew

Re: Introduce Yourself -homeitbusiness.com

hi guys

i was about to purchase 10k worth of software today off home it business. it was for a 2 year software package. and then pay 255 of winnings as commision to my sales guy who would be placing my trades.

can anyone shed any light on this for me as it seems like its a legit system but after a good read thismorning im having second thoughts....

cheers guys and girls