Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello
my name is aron from malaysia,i have joined here to participate and share something for the users.
I am glad to her with you.

Hello everybody, I am from China and work in Aptal International Limited who makes and sales Aluminum window & door profile, curtain wall profile, industry profile, solar profile, aluminum products and aluminum accessories, etc.
It's so nice to join this forum where I can share my trade experience with you and learn from experienced people.Ok,Let's begin our trip!

Hello!

I'm onoriode123 and I'm very new here in this forum. I m here to learn and read all your posts guys.I hope to learn a lot and thanks for the friendship. Hope to be in touch with u ,

I love soccer (specially FA CUP, a fans of Man united )

cheers all[/QUOTE]

(y)

I am new to the forum and very interested in learning all I can to be prepared for retirement. At 48, I look at my present IRA and do not see retirement anywhere in my near future, so lets make money together and hopefully we will all be able to retier happy and prepared.

I am new to the forum and very interested in learning all I can to be prepared for retirement. At 48, I look at my present IRA and do not see retirement anywhere in my near future, so lets make money together and hopefully we will all be able to retier happy and prepared.

Hi Jeff. Lets make money together. Good luck :)

Great to be here; I have a deep interest in commodities and trading, including macro stuff! look forward to the community!

Hi Everyone- Old to trading, but New to this Forum...
Long FTSE / Short S&P, looking for the S&P outperformance to reverse. No to QE3 :) !!

Hi Champions,

I'm new to the T2W and am liking what I'm see so far...I trade part time, had some success and sometimes not so much success (Today's been a great day!). All in all I love trading and have been dipping in and out for years now. I worked in the city for 15 years and although I have lots of knowledge, I am still learning.

My goal is step up my trading activity and make money to fund holidays, new cars etc.

:DHello, everyone! I am Joe from Xiamen, China. I am a stone products salesman. Our company specialized in manufacturing and trading all kinds of stone products, such as slabs, tiles, fireplaces, monuments, countertops, steps etc. Our products are very popular in Europe and America. If you have interests, pls contract me freely by mail: [email protected] or skype: Joe.liao198874