Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,

I am a novice and looking for opportunities to learn how to trade.

Looking at this site and the articles from the group seems there is lot to learn from the experienced members.

spoton71

Hey Folks,

I am interested in the natural resources and other chemistry-related sectors/equities. I am interested in sharing and discussing ideas regarding technological, demographic, geopolitical, consumer preference and other factors that will fundamentally affect the supply and demand of economically important materials.

quad4pod

Hello All,

I have just joined this thread.

I wonder if anyone knows about INVESTMENT-MASTERY. I paid money online for their seminar on January, 28th, 2012 and received an email confirming that, my invoice and sort of a ticket. When I called up the no. the next day to actually confirm my place in their seminar, the guy on the other line says - oh, he was just calling everyone on the list that the seminar on January 28th is cancelled and now due on February 25th.
I asked him for a refund as I can't attend any date except the Jan, 28th, he said they don't give refund, when I insisted he cut off the phone saying he will get back to me after speaking to manager. I doubt this is a scam company, and want to get my refund. it is £68, but I don;t feel like attending any of their seminars as if they don't have the ethics to refund money on prompt cancellation, what true advice would they pass on to others to make money!!!!!

Hi, and Happy New Year everybody,

I'm Howard from Detroit. I'm new to forex, and I'm very interested in learning more about the techniques of trading currency.

I hope everyone makes lots of money this year!!!

I live in Europe and I would like to trade the stock is likely to reduce the exchange risk. Since I am shorting my current agent with day trading stocks, I have to change euros in dollars and euros, after returning to trade. Every change that much because my agent 0.1% to 1% of my focus is on profit. I want to try interactive agent. Does anyone know if the value of currency in exchange for IB? Thank you and good trading!

how to refinance

Hello everyone - I live in the U.K. and have found this site to be a great source of info during the past year of so, so I thought I'd join. Trading Forex and a couple of indices at the moment.

Hello! My name is Nick (you can adress me as Skellan) and I am from far far Ukraine)
I'm in trading for 6 months, and I'm a national journalist of Ukraine.
Good profit to everybody!

Mr. Mitchell

Greetings all,

I'm looki forward to great conversation and new trade ideals that will hopefully make us all rich one day.

Great job Mr. President in the State of the Union address. :clap:

Hi, my name is Larenza Elbert. I am a high school student. Recently I have taken a personality quiz and my results have computed to be possibly becoming a stock broker as an adult. I don't have any family who are in this field, but I would like to interview a stock broker live for my assignment given for a grade. Is there anyone who can help me by letting me interview them? If so, then please email me at Larenza06@yaho:D

Hi! My name is Joe. I am a spot Forex trader and I am looking forward to contributing to T2W.

I have been trading the Forex for about 10 years and enjoy sharing what I have learned with anyone who will listen..hehehe

In addition to my posting on T2W, I will also host live trading and discussion at my website, TurtleForex.com. This is a 100% free site, no ads, no sign-up...just something I put together to build a community of Forex Traders to discuss the market and share ideas. I will host a live screen-cast of my trading session Monday-Friday from 7:00AM-12:00PM EST along with real-time chat.

Turtle Forex is for all traders and all experience levels. So if you get a chance, stop by and say hi!

Last edited:
Hows it going everone!

Am only 22 Years old and have been trading for couple years now. Not doing too badly to be honest but theres deffinately room for improvement. Joined just to study or get some feedback from some of the more experienced traders. Also just to mix n mingle with like minded people. I dont have any friends in this game to talk to or bounce ideas off, so here i am! Any suggestions welcomed!

Hey every one!
I am Singularity, age 23 from Pakistan. Had been trading the Fx market for the last 2 years had a great run, here to learn in the areas that I lack in and get enlightened.
cheers.