Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi ALL!

Been trading stock on and off on my own for a few years, curious to learn how to trade stock options and options on futures and just to widen my understanding of whats available!

Cheers!

Hello I am the boiler room basher.. at the moment i am involved in a case (my own) against Fisher capital managment, shaw capital, Strathclyde and Trent boiler room. I have manage to freeze 8 of their bank accounts and now they are sequealing.. If anyone has lost money to these crooks I am more than happy to give gneral advice o how to recover it.. Please contact me via this site

Hi guys, Ristic signing in, am 21 years old currently completing a degree in Applied Finance in Sydney.. haven't had any experience in the markets except from what I've learnt at uni. However, it's something that I'm very interested in and I hope that I'll be able to learn a lot from the rest of you guys here.
Cheers!

Hi all,

I´m from Madrid, and I started learning some months ago this noble art of trading.

I hope to get knowledge from here, with you all.

Sorry for my poor English.

Hello All Members,

I am newbie in this trade2win forum. I'm here to learn and share new trick to make money online and forex market. I hope to gets a lot of supports here. Thanks

Hi my name is Michael, I am the creative director at The Indicator Guys, I usually hang out on some other forums but a friend recommended T2W.

Hi All,

As a novice in trading, I look forwards to learning and sharing experience with you all.

Cheers,
mattlee

New Trader Looking for Advice...

Hi, I'm Corey Hodne and been trading for a year off and on but need more help with my trades and being more patient.:rolleyes:

Hello All,

I have just joined this thread.

Looking at this site and the articles from the group seems there is lot to learn from the experienced members, and also I want to know the Hedging Strategy.can some on e tell about it?

Hello, i am Chris i have had an interest in trading for several years and played around thinking i knew what i was doing but upon reflection all i was doing was gambling. I am now aiming to trade full time mainly using strict guidelines on 4hr and daily charts. Looking to meet other traders.

Thanks

hello all
Am yet to start trading what is the risk like? and how much do you think i can start with,£2,3 ,4 or 5?