Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,

I am a full time forex trader. I do not trade anything other than currencies.

I have been a member of this forum for quite a while but have never posted until now. Apparently this means that hitherto, I was considered to be "a lurker" whereas I just thought of myself as a busy trader keeping an eye on the "pulse".

I decided to post today so that I can cease being thought of as a lurker :)

Hello all-

I am looking to get into trading after my current career is going too slow for me and i need to fund an expensive hobby, though thats not the only reason i do have an interest in trading. This site looks informative :cheesy:

Hi
I,m new to this site but I have been trading for just over a year. I do CFD's (Contracts for diference) just in case you don't know, through IG Markets. I was told that it takes a year to learn but I did not think so. A miskate, although I was doing Ok got burnt with the Japan earthquake then later last August. I stopped doing CFD's for a while but recently started again. I have had 9 out of 10 trades make a profit - around £5.500 in six weeks, hopefully this will carry on now that I am more experienced.

Hi MikeHunt here, looking forward to the diverse worldviews that are posted here on this thread... wishing all those expert traders a very prosperous year... also to all those experts who are able to spot scams please tell...

Have a great day... looking forward to this being my very first eva...

chur!

Hi All,

Bhargava, from India. I am a trader. Trading for the past 10 years. I worked in software in different capacities before jumping into trading. I have been trading in equities/futures/option commodities and currencies. I am very glad to meet you all.

Hello All,

I am new to the site and based in the UK. I wish you all good health :clap:

Our company BMS Business Yoga help individuals in organisations to be effective in their job functions by helping employees tap into their vast potential for success whilst at the same time maintain good health and wellbeing.

My tip for effective decision making whether in business trading and/or life:

"Learn to be mindfully relaxed before making any important decision and then go through your self-learnt diligent mental processes of decision making in arriving at your chosen decision in your optimum state of mind."

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen

From the myriad of information available, I am here in an attempt to locate the most pertinent information to commence Forex trading.

Where to start?

I am, of course, not under any false illusions or harbour any unrealistic expectations.

Good to be on board!

Hi fellow traders,
Glad to join this site. I'm from Mexico City and have been trading professionally for 9 years now. I do mostly S&P and crude oil. In a much less scale gold and silver.

Hi Guys,
Andre here from Malaysia. I've been trading a few years now in Malaysian equities and futures. As the markets here are pretty slow paced and lacking in liquidity I have been considering trading in another country to increase my knowledge and experience. I have an interest to trade the China market from Shanghai but I don't know where or how to start. I really appreciate it if you guys could give me some advice. Thanks.

Hi All,

Yes I know its rude walking around the house and not introducing yourself to anyone so hi :). I am new to trading (at least in this sense) and am looking forward to starting what will be a very interesting journey.

I stumbled on this site when researching "Knowledge to Action" :) Looks like the money will be better spent learning to trade through alternative methods inc books, forums, tips & trading and any other resource revealed along the way.

I have already picked up some great suggestions & advice from this site. Looking forward to the learning curve ahead :), and contributing something to the forum & to others.

Hey All,

Rocky here from New York, NY. I've been schooled in economics, math, finance, markets, etc. since college and I've decided to try trading full time after grad school. I've been at it since October 2011. The first 2/3 months was spent understanding charts/indicators/brokers/etc. I did live trading, but decided to switch to paper trading after losing 2% of my capital in 2 weeks. It was a smart decision since while paper trading, I lost up to 15%. Now, i feel i'm at the point where i've stopped large losses and I'm making some steady gains.

My goal, like all other traders, is to become consistent. I'm trading day trading/scalping US equities stocks (high volume, ATR > $1) using moving averages, S/R lines, and volume.

I've definitely picked up some good tips from T2W members and look forward to learning more. Of course, contributing too.

Hi im b great to join this forum eager to learn from the pro,s nearly spent 3 grand on a trading course but heard good things about this forum so thought check it out first.I have traded in the past done ok but the old emotons got involved and my head got greedy the biggest mistake in trading so ive heard and i felt it first hand.

I want to just make 150 pounds a day and i know this is possible if i stick to a strict plan and put in place a risk management plan and only ever risk 1% of my account on any 1 trade.

all help and getting to know you all would be greatly welcomed

regards

juniorb

Hello group!
Joined up to get some real mantra to just stay afloat in this forex ocean.
Started with a 10K account in Dec'11. 60% has been lost, now, I need some help from the experienced here. Please help. I am looking to just stay afloat, with 5 pips a day.
Thanks much!