Sticky Introduce Yourself

how good are you at trading ?.

Stephen, thanks for the rather forward, but certainly relevant question - nice to meet you too ;)

Well, I can tell you that both myself and my business partner, Todd Gordon, have been around for a long time - nearly 25-years combined and not only have a solid track record (available at our site, Aspen Trading) but are pretty well regarded by our peers in the industry.

To be even more specific, we are here for the long-run and feel as though we are the most disciplined and consistent guys out there. This is what we love and have built the business around that philosophy. We are not promoting the latest 'get rich quick' scheme but rather a practical and reasonable approach to trading and sustaining/growing your trading account.

If you like our approach - great, happy to have you follow us.

Dave Floyd
Founding Partner / Head of Market Strategy
Aspen Trading Group
Aspen Trading
1.855.618-ASPEN (27736)

Hi all,
First day on this forum, not made a single trade yet, reading lots of books and getting as much info as possible before taking the plunge.
Hope to get to know you all a little better.(y)

Hi everyone,

i'm new to this forum. Hoping to learn new stuff and tips and pointers from all traders here :)

Hi all,
First day on this forum, not made a single trade yet, reading lots of books and getting as much info as possible before taking the plunge.

whats good! what books are you reading?

Hi all,

While there are hundreds and perhaps thousands of different approaches to trading, each persons book recommendations may or may not be applicable to others. Regardless, I suggest the following books:

Market Wizards
The Elliott Wave Principle
Fooled by Randomness
Pit Bull
Dynamic Trading

The above are a good mix of 'textbook' and easy read/trading accolades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys! You will soon be getting tired of my rantings so I thought it only polite to apologise upfront! (Joking of course!) hope to meet a few like minded people to share and learn a thing or two because as we all know this is an neverending quest.
To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Ps I am not a Trekkie but it's what came into my head whilst I was typing.
Best regards and hope to make your aquaintance......drum roll please!.........the one and only
CABBYCABBAGE

Last edited:
Hi,everyone here.First,I would like to say thank you to Sharky.

I am a Hongkong trader.Hope we can inspect the mutual exchange of learning here!

Hi Guys! You will soon be getting tired of my rantings so I thought it only polite to apologise upfront! (Joking of course!) hope to meet a few like minded people to share and learn a thing or two because as we all know this is an neverending quest.
To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Ps I am not a Trekkie but it's what came into my head whilst I was typing.
Best regards and hope to make your aquaintance......drum roll please!.........the one and only
CABBYCABBAGE

Welcome to the forum!

Hi everyone.

I registered with T2W in 2008 but did not engage with any trading activities due to me starting uni. Now that I have graduated, I have started reading and researching on any vital trading information.

Any support and advise is welcomed. Thank you all and I hope we will all learn from each other.

Hello,

I've recently become interested in the world of trading. My knowledge on it was/is pretty much non-existent, so I've been on the hunt for information. All the jargon and complex aspects of it are pretty overwhelming I must say. Honestly I'm not sure where to look, because I feel like everyone and his dog are out to scam me. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two here from people who don't have an agenda.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello,

I've recently become interested in the world of trading. My knowledge on it was/is pretty much non-existent, so I've been on the hunt for information. All the jargon and complex aspects of it are pretty overwhelming I must say. Honestly I'm not sure where to look, because I feel like everyone and his dog are out to scam me. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two here from people who don't have an agenda.

Cheers.
Take a good look around this site you should find many answers to most questions. There are plenty of educational and impartial advice to be found "dare I say it on here" if you search the web under "babypips" a lot of good honest advice will be unearthed.
Best regards and good luck.
;)

Hello,

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,

Josef

Hi. I've been trading futures for about 2 years. Too many distractions and not enough interaction motivated me to open an office specifically for a small group of serious traders. I'm trying to create an environment that would give novice to pro traders, enough incentives to share the cost of rent. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi T2w,

I am a new in future trading, would like to know do u have mini S&P futures that given us signal so that we could trade confidently.

Sam

Hi T2w,

I am a new in future trading, would like to know do u have mini S&P futures that given us signal so that we could trade confidently.

Sam

Kevin Riordan, from Capital Trading Group has daily live trade room calling S&P set ups. No charge-just open account with him. I can't believe it's free. Ask him to let you demo for a week or two-then you decide. (877) 572-6203

DXC

Hai I PRITAM MALLICK BELONG TO WEST BENGAL.
TIPS PROVIDER AND COMMODITY TRADER FROM 2007.MY CONTACT NO-9932938862
Blogspot : Pritam1.blogspot.com
Member of Mudraa.com
For beginner of commodity trader can contact-9932938862 or e-mail me : pritam.1876 @rediffmail.com.
I am always at your service.
Happy trading and follow my tips.