Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

For those who are wanting to trade the financial markets over Xmas during times of lighter volumes, I've found that betonmarkets fixed outs bets are a great way to trade very quiet markets.

There is a bet known as IN/OUT where for Gold, Indicies or Forex Pairs you simply specify the range you feel these markets will stay between for a minimum of 7 days. Perfect way to trade the period between 23rd - 30th Dec. An example might be that you expect Gold to stay range bound between $1700 - $1800 during this period, the tighter you keep the boundaries the better the payout, I've had a lot of winning trades with betonmarkets, its worth a look, you can also get yourself £20 worth of credit at the moment using the following promotion code when you sign up: 10693F20, you get £20 free, no deposit required.

How to get your free £20:

Go to betonmarkets.com
Enter the promotion code: 10693F20
You will have £20 deposited into your account.

Its a great platform and worth a look.

Best,
Phil

Hi Everyone,

Im at first stages of giving trading a go, i'am doing an intense course in january.
I have 5 weeks to gather as much info on trading as possible?
I've been told to look at ftse and bund, im looking to see whats the best route to try and get a trading plan or strategy???

Thanks
Danny

All the trading text I have read all sugest having a trading plan but they seem a bit vague as to the ingredients of good plan. Anybody know what constitutes a detail trading plan

MyTradingWeek is a unique Forex trading system developers specializing in "HANDS FREE TRADING!!". This strategy to manually monitor the automated trading system. Hands Free Trading for forex trading, forex trading system, learn forex trading, forex trading program, forex EA.

Hello,

I'm Andreea Mirabo from London, I'm a trader and promoting free newsletter, What about you?

I would Like to invite you on free newsletter. Here
please Subscribe and let me know if i can help you.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank You and have a great day!

Andreea

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

After ten years of trading I think that I have made more mistakes than most but hope to further my journey by learning with you guys.

Kiwi_Trader

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps

Hi All,
I've just joined from New Zealand. Ive been trading here sporadically for the last few years but the market here is too small and doesn't really serve what I wish to achieve.( full time trading)

Hi guys, My name is Mike White. I am new to the industry as well, just placed my first trade today. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys. My strategy so far: Buy low. Sell high. :)

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie, who's been studying the last 8months on my own. To date I've read
"Spread betting the Forex Markets" David Jones
"The way to trade" John Piper
"The ulitimate day trader" Jacob Bernstein

I've been demo trading with mixed results for the last 3months and really enjoy it. I don't know what the experienced guys views are, but from what I see, I think its a fantastic time to be getting into the world of Forex with so much volatility in the global markets, and massive daily moves on practically all the major currencies.

I've also been trawling through James16 Groups tutorials, Nial Fullers free videos and others. Seems there is a wealth of free information and genuine people out there who want to spread their knowledge.....in addition to the many sharks selling the ultimate get rich quick trading course. The more I learn, the more I realise there is vast amounts of information out there.

I've realised many of the indicator systems were designed for stocks and futures trading platforms, and are not ideal for trading the fast moving forex markets.

I'm focusing on leading indicators over lagging, and mainly looking at price action, along with EMA's, momentum, and macd convergence.

Looking forward to the Trade 2 Win forum
John

Hey all,

I'm relatively new to trading, been doing it out of my uni room for about 2 years with a sole purpose of making money from my loan and turning it into holidays. Now I'm in my third year doing a BSc in Economics and looking at various trading jobs. I've been observing FX mainly and a few commodities and non ferrous metals. My strategies seem to be working which is why I'm turning my 'bit on the side' into a career and hopefully start making some real money from it. I am always open to criticism as there are never strictly correct answers in this world. I have no contacts in this industry and have built my knowledge from various books, online research and my personal mistakes and I have now started using a Trading Log, to fully understand my mistakes. I am a strong believer in T&A and believe that this is the underlay for market movements, Fundamentals simply change or add to these movements.

I know this forum is flooded with a wealth of advice on Trading and has already helped me significantly. If there are any Traders for some big firms, I would love to get into contact with you. I have a true passion to follow this job and to continue to improve my profitability as I become more and more experienced. I have time on my side and I value every millisecond of it.

Hi There,

trying to get on board on this forum from a while just managed to get login sorted.

ta
ams

Hello,

I'm Andreea Mirabo from London, I'm a trader and promoting free newsletter, What about you?

I would Like to invite you on free newsletter. Here
please Subscribe and let me know if i can help you.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank You and have a great day!

Andreea
HI

I am Chandra Bhatt from India ,Udaipur, trading in commodities / equities .I will be grateful in receiving your news letter .Thanks. Email [email protected]
Chandra Bhatt