Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

i think i will leave this to Major Magnum to comment

He was the first trader I taught on this thread from mid November 2013

I think now he's on his way

He will still need help and assistance - but then in 2 or 4 yrs time - he can only get better ;-)

Learning and being meta aware of your learning process is no easy thing. Add to that the fact that this is not a certified college in any sense, i have had to be aware of the possibility that any thread i study will or will not be of use to me. Many people on this forum have posted often their disbelief in the materials presented by F. Others have shown great interest in accommodating it. Both can affect my attitude and therefore my rate of success towards applying the methods described.
Also in the mix are the factors beyond this thread that are required of a successful trader. such as discipline, self belief etc.
With all of that going on and the variability common to all who trade successfully or not, it can be hard to see the wood for the trees sometimes.
One event did highlight for me that my study of this thread so far has vastly improved my trading. I traded recently with an old live account i used when i first started with trading. Something about the familiarity of the old platform jarred with how i was using it, and it was clear what the difference was.
Er, " Hope that makes sense!"
MM (

Morning all

Thank you MM - for your support - and I am pleased you are seeing a difference

Nothing against traditional theories like EW and Gann and FIbs - even Harmonic patterns and moving averages along with standard deviations - but for me - they are just not accurate enough

Forget the commercial world - stick with our retail trading world - and we need to be able to out play the commercials - so that they cannot keep getting away setting false sentiments - to trick and deceive - and take our capital away

Forex trading is a very cut throat business

To play it at a high level - you must be able to understand gameplay and tactics used by the guys after everyone else's money

A bit like the old members here - who dont like my threads ;-)

I am therefore going to explain about FX gameplay - how to read it and spot it - and of course ways to use it to your advantage - so that you gain

This will be the next part - prior to Free trades

More to follow later today

Have a good day

I have already ;-)

Regards

F

Morning all

Thank you MM - for your support - and I am pleased you are seeing a difference

Nothing against traditional theories like EW and Gann and FIbs - even Harmonic patterns and moving averages along with standard deviations - but for me - they are just not accurate enough

Forget the commercial world - stick with our retail trading world - and we need to be able to out play the commercials - so that they cannot keep getting away setting false sentiments - to trick and deceive - and take our capital away

Forex trading is a very cut throat business

To play it at a high level - you must be able to understand gameplay and tactics used by the guys after everyone else's money

A bit like the old members here - who dont like my threads ;-)

I am therefore going to explain about FX gameplay - how to read it and spot it - and of course ways to use it to your advantage - so that you gain

This will be the next part - prior to Free trades

More to follow later today

Have a good day

I have already ;-)

Regards

F

Have you already finished with tease zones? Did I miss a bunch of charts adn explanations? :confused:

Hi Shakone

Tease zones and gameplay can be linked and will incorporate some examples

Have a few off EJ already this morning

Regards

F

Last edited:
Yes will be doing

There is no real difference between "will be doing" and "not doing".

Also, you mentioned before the new year that you would be taking a small account £100-500 and showing how it can be run up with 5pip stops and making 10% a day or so. It's March now, what happened to that thing you planned to be doing? Is that still something you will be doing forever, or something you'll actually do.

Reactions: tar
spamalot

Hi guys I am new here...please tell me how to increase Forex trading.

Remove the spam link and increase number of trades =increased forex trading:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no real difference between "will be doing" and "not doing".

Also, you mentioned before the new year that you would be taking a small account £100-500 and showing how it can be run up with 5pip stops and making 10% a day or so. It's March now, what happened to that thing you planned to be doing? Is that still something you will be doing forever, or something you'll actually do.

I had many good intentions in January

Very good ones

But I have been diverted by so many things happening in this forum - along with a few other non trading / family / domestic issues etc - that I have had to change my priorities

Other than a brief holiday break - i am looking forward to some sunshine abroad

I therefore cannot say if i will be entering any contests or taking on any challenges during March and April

When i do - i will certainly let you know:)

Regards

F

Just noticed there is a totally bias article on scalping in that trading link

Scalping is always trashed by the traders who cannot do

they mention risking 20 pips to make 5 pips - burn out etc etc

Yes all true - when you are no good

Its pushed by all and sundry - because its hard and not simple

But get it right - and then - a different ballgame totally

Suddenly you are in charge

You will never be 100% correct - but you dont have to be - when you know how to properly scalp

I had many good intentions in January

Very good ones

But I have been diverted by so many things happening in this forum - along with a few other non trading / family / domestic issues etc - that I have had to change my priorities

Other than a brief holiday break - i am looking forward to some sunshine abroad

I therefore cannot say if i will be entering any contests or taking on any challenges during March and April

When i do - i will certainly let you know:)

Regards

F

Ok so I shouldn't expect any charts to appear here then.

Hope your domestic issues work out. You shouldn't ever be diverted by things happening in this forum imo. Just enjoy the silliness.

As there is so much negativity for Fm and he's trading system recently i thought i give my opinion about all of it.
I am in intermediate time in my trading at the moment, where i have finally found(created) a setup which i feel comfordable with(suits my personality), but there is still that 'missing link' what i am looking(discretionary part). So as many of us, we trawl the internet, going trough mostly the threads/forums what are dealing with mental and discretionary part of trading and trying to find professional traders in hope that something will wear off to us.
I stumbled upon FoMo "live" tread around christmas time and started following. It was interesting, specially following MM progress, because you could see his struggles and frustration over the january and the beginning of february, reminding exactly what i have been going through and still do. But then, MM started to become quite good at trading(i have never seen it happening in front of my eyes like that). He was clearly putting the hours in, trying out FoMo tips, trading over night the gold and EA and then 9 AM back in "LIVE" thread. I was hooked, i started reading through FoMo older posts(man, that was a struggle :) ) and trying to understand what he was writing.
So how has his live thread helped me personally:
1. I used classical setups in my trading before, eg. you stick to your entry, sl, exit and trade management before entering the trade. So very often i saw my trade go lets say 7 pips positive before turning and hitting my sl at -10. After reading FoMo suggestions, i started bailing trades in +1/-1 pips. I also started giving more attention to my sl positions(-5 as FoMo suggests), which in return turned my attention to perfecting the entries(eg. momentum). Only this point probably has made more difference to my trading than anything else i have tried in last 2-3 years!!!
2. So very often after having lets say 2 losses in a row, i used to be clued to my screen, stressing out, trying to get my money back, which offcourse snowballed the losses. I have started taking constant brakes now, as per FoMo suggestion, trying to clear my mind, and you know what, it is working!
3.I am also using more partial TP(as per FoMo) in my targets, always leaving something trailing. Still bit struggling with leaving them on and leaving the PC tho.

Conclusion:
I am not really interested of his rainbow(his system) setups at the moment, as there is more information than i need and i like to see the price. But i am definetely very interested of his thinking behind taking the trades and exiting them(which i was hoping this thread will be!). I have tried out his timeframes, but at this moment they are not much help to me either. Overall, i have no proof if he is a profitable trader(but i believe he is), but what i do know HE HAS HELPED ME IN MY TRADING and there is definnetely at least 1 or 2 other traders(MM) who he has helped in his tread. When was last time, you the old timers read a thread that you could say helped you in your trading? I wouldnt mind if you post the link to it so i could educate myself in some other angle in trading which would help me in the long run! But in the meantime, would be nice if you let this and other thread just be, because there are quite a view of us who are interested of reading what MoFo has to say!

When was last time, you the old timers read a thread that you could say helped you in your trading? I wouldnt mind if you post the link to it so i could educate myself in some other angle in trading which would help me in the long run!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/86964-learning-read-price-action-p-f-charts.html
The nicest guy I've met in a long time, no bragging (the true winners don't need to brag, they just get on with their purpose) friendly and very helpful

But in the meantime, would be nice if you let this and other thread just be, because there are quite a view of us who are interested of reading what MoFo has to say!

the only person who seems sincere in his request. (y)

As there is so much negativity for Fm and he's trading system recently i thought i give my opinion about all of it.
I am in intermediate time in my trading at the moment, where i have finally found(created) a setup which i feel comfordable with(suits my personality), but there is still that 'missing link' what i am looking(discretionary part). So as many of us, we trawl the internet, going trough mostly the threads/forums what are dealing with mental and discretionary part of trading and trying to find professional traders in hope that something will wear off to us.
I stumbled upon FoMo "live" tread around christmas time and started following. It was interesting, specially following MM progress, because you could see his struggles and frustration over the january and the beginning of february, reminding exactly what i have been going through and still do. But then, MM started to become quite good at trading(i have never seen it happening in front of my eyes like that). He was clearly putting the hours in, trying out FoMo tips, trading over night the gold and EA and then 9 AM back in "LIVE" thread. I was hooked, i started reading through FoMo older posts(man, that was a struggle :) ) and trying to understand what he was writing.
1. I used classical setups in my trading before, eg. you stick to your entry, sl, exit and trade management before entering the trade. So very often i saw my trade go lets say 7 pips positive before turning and hitting my sl at -10. After reading FoMo suggestions, i started bailing trades in +1/-1 pips. I also started giving more attention to my sl positions(-5 as FoMo suggests), which in return turned my attention to perfecting the entries(eg. momentum). Only this point probably has made more difference to my trading than anything else i have tried in last 2-3 years!!!
2. So very often after having lets say 2 losses in a row, i used to be clued to my screen, stressing out, trying to get my money back, which offcourse snowballed the losses. I have started taking constant brakes now, as per FoMo suggestion, trying to clear my mind, and you know what, it is working!
3.I am also using more partial TP(as per FoMo) in my targets, always leaving something trailing. Still bit struggling with leaving them on and leaving the PC tho.

Conclusion:
I am not really interested of his rainbow(his system) setups at the moment, as there is more information than i need and i like to see the price. But i am definetely very interested of his thinking behind taking the trades and exiting them(which i was hoping this thread will be!). I have tried out his timeframes, but at this moment they are not much help to me either. Overall, i have no proof if he is a profitable trader(but i believe he is), but what i do know HE HAS HELPED ME IN MY TRADING and there is definnetely at least 1 or 2 other traders(MM) who he has helped in his tread. When was last time, you the old timers read a thread that you could say helped you in your trading? I wouldnt mind if you post the link to it so i could educate myself in some other angle in trading which would help me in the long run! But in the meantime, would be nice if you let this and other thread just be, because there are quite a view of us who are interested of reading what MoFo has to say!

Good for you , but all these points and trading "tips" are well known and are there in this forum and other forums as well , no new in these tips mate .
MM - wish him the best really - : Is a friend of a friend of F - there is a connection between both - , that's why F is running a PR campaign for MM in most of his posts ! He talks about MM more than trading and more than his "method" . What you've said about MM's trading stages is just your imagination and its the clear effect of this PR campaign ...

And re this thread , believe me its left alone we rarely post here and as you can see its dead and just contains 40 pages , 20 pages for legal threats and 20 pages for leverage . There's no real "method" thats why the thread is dead , as you can see F himself isnt interested in writing here compared to the other thread , MM and other interested members rarely post here , no questions , no curiosity , nothing . If you go to forexfactory there is a section for trading systems , every member with a method has his own thread , there you will see the real interaction and you will see how members are interested in a certain method or system because there's a method - whether it works or not is another issue - .

Good luck .

Last edited:

Conclusion:

Good Morning Comasiin,

I personally do not think that there is any negativity towards F, but what I would call a bit of joshing, and F gives as good as he gets, if not worse(look how many members have quit after tangling horns with F).

As for his system, well I have not seen anything of substance, that I can say what is good, and what isn't, as naturally you will agree 45 pages in and nothing concrete. I'm sure he'll say oh but you can learn it in a round about way by reading between the lines etc, but that method of teaching is just as good as if he were to be speaking in tongues.

All you have to do is look up on this forum, google, or youtube about scaling in, and scaling out, moving stops etc, and that will explain exactly what F is calling the mysterious never been seen before free trades.

As for tease zones just look up areas of consolidation on small time frames.

;)

I personally feel he is creating a big broo haha, and scaring people into believing in his method, which may work very well, or not, but just keep an open objective mind, as no proof has been offered to substantiate his claims.

Yes MM has progressed well, and I wish him all the best, as I do all on T2W, however what I would say is that there is a massive difference between trading demo, and live. There are more psychological barriers to overcome, and sometimes demo can give people invincibility complexes, and naturally, it will only take one bad live trade, followed by anger, a revenge trade, and potentially all the hard work mentally unravels.

This is a public forum, and nobody knows who knows who away from the screens, and as others have pointed out, there have been times in T2W's past where strangers came in from the wilderness, made claims, and then fleeced people out of most of their life savings.

Now you really shouldn't think that, he is that old fool who sits in the village public house regaling stories about his playing for Man U days, or "I could've been a contender, I could've been somebody" etc who no one asks for proof, as he's harmless, of he could be telling the truth, but just remember one thing, without proof all claims are worthless.

Best
John.

LOL

i do sit in the village pub - sometimes after a jog through the woods with the dog

Man U is my team - but I was only average at footie as it was more rugby at my school - so no would have never got into my team

Motor racing as always been my sport - been to over 25 F1 grand prix's and raced at Donington / silverstone and Brand Hatch myself - as well as done many track days at 2 of Jonathan Palmers places

As you can guess - yes won the driver of the day twice at JP's place - extremely competitive and will tip up the chess board table if my son is beating me

Totally controlled mentally - stable as a rock - mainly laid back and other guys dreams seem to have already happened to me in my action packed 60 yrs

But I still can get a few scalps wrong a day - and does it bother me...........

Got use to it - I just count it as on overhead and cost of playing the game ;-))

LOL

i do sit in the village pub - sometimes after a jog through the woods with the dog

Man U is my team - but I was only average at footie as it was more rugby at my school - so no would have never got into my team

Motor racing as always been my sport - been to over 25 F1 grand prix's and raced at Donington / silverstone and Brand Hatch myself - as well as done many track days at 2 of Jonathan Palmers places

As you can guess - yes won the driver of the day twice at JP's place - extremely competitive and will tip up the chess board table if my son is beating me

Totally controlled mentally - stable as a rock - mainly laid back and other guys dreams seem to have already happened to me in my action packed 60 yrs

But I still can get a few scalps wrong a day - and does it bother me...........

Got use to it - I just count it as on overhead and cost of playing the game ;-))

Wow, with all you have done in your life is it safe to assume you have been taking NZT-48.

;)

I believed everything you've said up till now F, but now that you've mentioned you support Man U all that respect for you has gone, and obviously, you're credibility is now worthless.

:LOL:

Best
John

A tablet a day and I was Limitless. I was blind but now I see.

You'll appreciate this then(y)

Anna+Friel3.jpg