How Long Does It Take to make $5000/Mo consistent profit?

For your kind information, the thread is well written thread but success in Forex market Forex does not works in this way. This is such a market where you need to learn in each of every day. As a newbie my best advice to you that you should start demo trading for at least 2 to 3 month. Within this period you would make yourself better prepared. After that, start Forex trading. Keep in mind that the standard ratio regarding risk is 0.5% and the standard ration regarding profit is 1:1. Don't be greedy at the initial stage and try to follow this advice from the beginning. Keep learning Forex in each of every day instead of planning this type of strategy. Success would definitely knock at your door.

Michael, you are rambo, resistance and babyblush all rolled into one

how come that over the course of the last lets say 6 months the quality of the discussions on the T2W forum in general is getting questionable?

*just too lazy to raise this as new topic myself though. (I realize I'm confirming my own observation lol)

how come that over the course of the last lets say 6 months the quality of the discussions on the T2W forum in general is getting questionable?

*just too lazy to raise this as new topic myself though. (I realize I'm confirming my own observation lol)

could you possibly correlate the quality of discussions, with the bull trend in the same period of time? I mean, things have not exactly been difficult of late..just a thought.

could you possibly correlate the quality of discussions, with the bull trend in the same period of time? I mean, things have not exactly been difficult of late..just a thought.

Now there's a thought. We could turn it into an EA - 297,00 traders can't be wrong - and flog it to all those wanting a paltry $5000 a month.

Hi Guys:),

Questions :

- Is it possible for me to make consistent $ 5000/Mo through Forex after 2 years or hopefully 1 year using seed money of $ 45.000?

Yes, it would be very easy to make 5k/month with a 45k pot for an experienced trader - if you like to make it too, I will advise you to get appropriate training from a trader with a good track record.

If you are trying to learn it on your own, try to burn as many demo accounts as possible but you must treat the money as real money, otherwise it will not help you at all.

To test yourself if "using the demo account" is as you're using a real account, try to gauge your heartbeats - if you have no fast heartbeats when you're losing, then that would indicate the demo account would be no use to you!

My advice to all newbies is do not try to trade in forex or indices at first - pick up a couple of nice ranging stocks and trade those for 1 year or 2 - becoming good traders would not be achieved overnight and it would take lots of time and efforts not mentioning the agony!

Attachments

• lucky day.jpg
    lucky day.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 218