Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

think the old boy needs these :devilish:
images

Hi FXMo been going through your threads as FX is something I dabbled with for a while in a 20 year Investing and Trading run ( Short and Intraday trading mostly Indices with Futures and Spread Betting) .
Bit confused on the Live Calls as I can't seem to see any actual Calls being taken just areas of interest and general levels or am I missing something ?
Either way will continue to follow that thread interesting stuff mate

Hi FXMo been going through your threads as FX is something I dabbled with for a while in a 20 year Investing and Trading run ( Short and Intraday trading mostly Indices with Futures and Spread Betting) .
Bit confused on the Live Calls as I can't seem to see any actual Calls being taken just areas of interest and general levels or am I missing something ?
Either way will continue to follow that thread interesting stuff mate

Have a look over last 30 mins this morning

2 live calls already on EU and EJ

But if you follow my 1 min LR chart with TW's and 6 key times - you will know exactly when I enter or exit most trades etc

Please check out also my trading journal - Devil in the Detail - as well as the other live call thread

Good Trading

Regards

F

Have a look over last 30 mins this morning

2 live calls already on EU and EJ

But if you follow my 1 min LR chart with TW's and 6 key times - you will know exactly when I enter or exit most trades etc

Please check out also my trading journal - Devil in the Detail - as well as the other live call thread

Good Trading

Regards

F

Not sure how to follow your 1 min chart mate and 6 Key times lol but will check through your Journal again later been Index Trading this morning

Thanks F

Reviewing plans for after October 2015

About time for a bit of "evolution rather then revolution" with regards to my thread input on T2W

I posted this on my main thread last night

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-5779.html

Post number 57784

I now need to tidy up my existing threads as I am opening a new FX trading journal and then plan to only make comments on other members FX threads if I am invited

The new trading journal will be open to selected members to comment on and join in

I have so far - at present 33 "friends" in my members profile as well as some pending

I need to review the list and go through them - to maybe sort out any "multi nics" and others - who maybe are not really interested in intraday FX trading but instead have their own agenda

That to me is fine - I would prefer everyone to be welcome to comment on my new journal - but then it will just get derailed and taken off topic

I am away in September as well for approx 8/ 9 days and so between now and October its coming up with improving the existing concept and testing new formats

If you look at the first comment on my "devil in the detail " thread approx 8 months ago I make an important comment that as been repeated many times in my main Intraday thread

See post 1 -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...etail-intraday-fx-trading-journal-2015-a.html

Main comment

My method and system is complex - and is a waste of time for all newbie FX traders as well as those without at least 12 /18 months of general FX trading on a live account and without at least 6 months of FX scalping experience.

I only have ever traded FX - no gold / silver / Oil / Ftse / Indices or stocks. My expertise is purely retail trading - I have never traded with more than a quarter of a million in one account and never over 25 lots per pip ( 5 yrs ago approx £170 per pip in those days)

Its a shame to say - but as in life - we all are different - we are not equal - we all start as new borns - we all have different skills - we all have strengths and weaknesses and we are all at different levels in our developments.

The FX trading "journey" is always ongoing - every year - every decade - but mine will finish in the next 2 /3 years as I will retire - something I had originally planned to do before I was 55.

It might also be worth reading post 1 of the main Intraday thread which as now closed down - just before its 2 year anniversary -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

No need to say anymore atm - but I do suggest any members who are not FX newbies or multi nics join my friends list so they can be involved in the new trading journal.

I will then allow other members to decide who's allowed to participate and then members who might not want to join in can continue to comment - whether good or bad on this thread and also put forward their case why they should be allowed in the new journal

Thank you for your understanding

Regards

F

Last edited:
Greetings

I apologies if my english isn't spot on. Since I am not able to send you a Pm I will give this a try.
After reading few of your threads I became interested in learning more. So I am wondering if would be willing on being a mentor?

Some things about my self. I am 35 years old and I have only once in my life had a job (journey of the broke) as in working for someone other than my self. I have run a few businesses in my time as well as indipendant business ventures. As you see I know how to work for my self and what taking risk is.

As for my trading experience. I have always thought trading very interesting but with lack of mentor I haven't been able to get consistent. Combined experience is 3-4 years (breaks in between ). Total amount blown away 6.000eur.

Your intraday style makes sence to me and I would really appreciate if you would give guidance. As I am at the moment taking parental leave I have 3-4 months with 6-12 hours a day just to study and hopefully by the end of that time having consistent profit.

I hope you will consider me as a good candidate.

Best regards
Zhrg

Greetings

I apologies if my english isn't spot on. Since I am not able to send you a Pm I will give this a try.
After reading few of your threads I became interested in learning more. So I am wondering if would be willing on being a mentor?

Some things about my self. I am 35 years old and I have only once in my life had a job (journey of the broke) as in working for someone other than my self. I have run a few businesses in my time as well as indipendant business ventures. As you see I know how to work for my self and what taking risk is.

As for my trading experience. I have always thought trading very interesting but with lack of mentor I haven't been able to get consistent. Combined experience is 3-4 years (breaks in between ). Total amount blown away 6.000eur.

Your intraday style makes sence to me and I would really appreciate if you would give guidance. As I am at the moment taking parental leave I have 3-4 months with 6-12 hours a day just to study and hopefully by the end of that time having consistent profit.

I hope you will consider me as a good candidate.

Best regards
Zhrg

Hi Zhrg

I have no problem assisting you on your trading journey - totally free of charge etc - but unfortunately I don't do "one to one" mentorships etc .

You are welcome to join my friends contact list and come on the trading journal and ask questions and join in etc etc - just put a request in.

Honestly you will need more than 3 to 4 months - I am saying to some students of my method atm - 4 to 8 months to get to a consistence standard etc and a lot of work is involved - at least 3 to 5 hrs a day plus.

As you have found out trading is not easy and as you know the vast majority lose money and give up . My method on FX works - no two ways about that - but its complex and not for every trader - and not every trader will find success with it if it does not fit in with their personality and time available etc

All the best

Regards

F

I gratefully accept that. I just sent you a friend request.

It dosnt matter if it takes 12months or more. But right now I can commit 6-12hours a day if that what it takes for the next 3-4 month.

Best regards

Hi Zhrg

I have no problem assisting you on your trading journey - totally free of charge etc - but unfortunately I don't do "one to one" mentorships etc .

You are welcome to join my friends contact list and come on the trading journal and ask questions and join in etc etc - just put a request in.

Honestly you will need more than 3 to 4 months - I am saying to some students of my method atm - 4 to 8 months to get to a consistence standard etc and a lot of work is involved - at least 3 to 5 hrs a day plus.

As you have found out trading is not easy and as you know the vast majority lose money and give up . My method on FX works - no two ways about that - but its complex and not for every trader - and not every trader will find success with it if it does not fit in with their personality and time available etc

All the best

Regard

Hello Zhrg, I'd be more than happy to share ideas with you. Please feel free to ask questions about overview or details or anything in between.

Dear Forexmospherian,
First of all I would like to thank you for the trading system you offer free of charge. I am using it and find it interesting. On my mt4 the LR is so slow and need frequent refreshing. I try to use TEMA which is almost similar lines. What do you think, will I miss the whole concept of what you are addressing? Thank you
Eyasu

Dear Forexmospherian,
First of all I would like to thank you for the trading system you offer free of charge. I am using it and find it interesting. On my mt4 the LR is so slow and need frequent refreshing. I try to use TEMA which is almost similar lines. What do you think, will I miss the whole concept of what you are addressing? Thank you
Eyasu

concepts of application will be the same but the performance of different lines is different

Thank you MM. So if tweak TEMA to be inline with LR setup would that give same result.

Thank you MM. So if tweak TEMA to be inline with LR setup would that give same result.

Hi eyasu

The problem would be that I don't think you would be able to get them to copy LR's

LR's do have different qualities to all types of differently calculated moving averages and I personally find them superior and also suffering with less lag.

Please see if you can tweak your TEMA set up to copy them - and get them to go over and under price bars or candles on changes of price directions.

I appreciate you can use multi EMA's of SMA 's to do a similar job as multi LR's but personally I have never found a set that have proved so accurate as some of my own individual settings.

Unfortunately all broker platforms differ in many ways etc - and so it's never just a "one size " fits all broker charts - sometimes even using the same broker charts on different live accounts require different LR tweaks etc.

As MM as mentioned - the problem then is if the averages cross or even multi cross at different prices to the LR's set up - you would then get wrong indication of moves. Ideally crosses need to line up with key times in time windows - but i have seen badly adjusted LR's set lead to the traders not being so accurate with their trade entries and directions etc

Good Luck and maybe if you can try and display your set up on a EU or GU 1 min chart - I can then compare etc

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,
Thank you so very much. I had been trying to pin point trend, counter trend entries and trend re-entries for years. This is a very intelligent concept to identify easily. The only draw back on MT4 is LR freezes frequently and requires refreshing. I like the MT4 window than CT trader which is clatter. MT4 gives you to make add on like trend line, time window (as your core findings) easily. I was even trying to create a rainbow with your concept to visualize easily. But as you said TEMA may not give me what LR pin points. What other FX software is better utilized in this. I appreciate for your follow ups.
Eyasu

Last edited: