Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur.

abbie-cornish-hot-image.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone seen this person around. He is wanted for crimes against trading. Last seen in the Midlands.

harding_walter_grant.jpg

Anyone seen this person around. He is wanted for crimes against trading. Last seen in the Midlands.

harding_walter_grant.jpg

Is that a photo of F?

Frankly SCM, that's just not cricket old boy.

(n)

You can't be posting up his picture, regardless of (ahem) his good looks.

P.S. F, What in the devils name is going on with your eye. I thought you ran marathons, as apposed to eating them.

Best
John

That guy looks as though he's had an hard life - but he does look super intelligent and a mafia boss ..................... NOT

Now I have attached a photo of me on the street skype awards in 2013

That was last year and I was then 59 yrs old

Yes I know - good looking - bright - intelligent - full head of hair - ok a bit of timber - need to lose a stone - but ay - nobodies perfect - not even me ;)

Attachments

• FXMO 7314 - PHOTO OF ME.JPG
    FXMO 7314 - PHOTO OF ME.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 266
Hope to start again on the method later on

OK - Gameplay next and why the market wants to not just take your money - but also do your head in - beat you up - and make you feel a big loser - ( now do i know any examples ?? )

Will start later on and also do some more of my methods and strats over the weekend

Regards

F

That guy looks as though he's had an hard life - but he does look super intelligent and a mafia boss ..................... NOT

Now I have attached a photo of me on the street skype awards in 2013

That was last year and I was then 59 yrs old

Yes I know - good looking - bright - intelligent - full head of hair - ok a bit of timber - need to lose a stone - but ay - nobodies perfect - not even me ;)

hmmm let me see

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 222
christ i'll skip the next few hours as all the grafitti arrives .......

LOL

Man U is my team - but I was only average at footie as it was more rugby at my school - so no would have never got into my team

;-))

and things were going sooo well here ............:whistling

come on you spurs !!! ............and not the puffball stuff played today...........the real football era when i was a nipper !!! (y)

N

Attachments

• geAVESY.JPG
    geAVESY.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 908
That's all folks.

hmmm let me see

This post highlights one of several reasons T2W is becoming detached from informed trading threads and civil chat; to threads being over run with dross, scammers, "lultz" and the frankly bored.
There are a very few useful trading related threads and they know who they are -good luck to them.
However, for me it's time to go and leave the T2W play room to the new boys.

This post highlights one of several reasons T2W is becoming detached from informed trading threads and civil chat; to threads being over run with dross, scammers, "lultz" and the frankly bored.
There are a very few useful trading related threads and they know who they are -good luck to them.

you will be missed.

but neil, this is exactly what happened on his last site..he took over
I'm not claiming that we stand and put up a fight, but if we do just roll over and say tickle my tummy what is going to come of this site?
you go, I go too
In fact lets all go, and rename the site to the mofo show

but neil, this is exactly what happened on his last site..he took over
I'm not claiming that we stand and put up a fight, but if we do just roll over and say tickle my tummy what is going to come of this site?
you go, I go too
In fact lets all go, and rename the site to the mofo show

yeah mofo has driven away a number of quality long term members here. Random, Wacky Pete, LV and more that I cant think of. It's a real shame and mods should really have killed it early on. very sad.