Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you get so bent about a bit o leg pulling? Cos thats all it is.

Astonished you dont realize this is what most bullies say when brought to account.

Pmossie, you need to get yourself on teh youtube and get 1,098,360 views there. You'll be richer than your old boss Ricky in no time at all.

You'll definitely make more dollar than you do as a forex commentator.:cheesy::love::love::love:

Major Magnum is the only other fully trained on the method and he has been using now over 18 months with this year all on a small live account until he goes full time

What method ? :whistling

Hi guys

I will enjoy showing you both were you are so wrong

First of all though I need to review both of your trades on any Forex pairs over the next few weeks - starting to day with Tars buy on cable at 2 27 pm just above the 5400 level

With the exception of Dow Jones who is an experienced retail trader - none of all the other member on this forum I have come across over that last 20 months are more than at intermediate level

The levels here in the past are very low and I will prove this

It will take a bit of time - but its important for other members seeing this thread that the guys who are dissing the thread the most are hardly premier league -more like division 2.

I am sure some might even be ex commercial - the ones who did not quite make it or have been sacked

There will be other full time FX traders who make the 40 to 70% returns per annum - and maybe are even compounding and with a $50k + ( they probably need $150k ) capital account are happy with their returns

I feel sorry for them - but that's fine if they are happy

What's the saying - "traders who live in glass houses should not throw stones"

If my dissers were really good - i would have more respect - but its a sad shame but you and others are just not in my league - in fact maybe 95%+ of all FX traders are similar

I said from day one I would never show my genuine Live trading account(s) as they are private and confidential and after all I don't sell anything at all

I thought by training another trader to trade by my method ( tar comment is like from a 5 yr old) and for him to then show his genuine Live statements over the last 10 months or so - might then alleviate the main problem - but when you are dealing with jokers and kids - nothing will work - as I already knew

Over this last year at least 20 other members have followed me at various time s and commented on my time rules and key time and LRs etc etc - all admitting that they work and they make sense .

To a traditional type trader - they would not have a clue what i am on about - I am sure many scalpers would - but then scalpers are labeled as doing a lot of hard graft and taking big risks for small returns - before they lose their account or burn out

I am more than just a scalper - although openly admit not at a master trader level as I don't do position or really long term stuff

For those FX traders who have not realised this yet - they have a problem - maybe a big problem - ie they might never be able to admit when they are wrong

I actually agree with DT on the emotions and mindset problem - I have been through it over 6 yrs ago - and as I am sure many know I am totally emotionally stable and have a very strong mindset - who has no problem dealing with pressures - although at my age - i don't want at be stressed out on big stakes etc

I am pleased we are seeing the dissers throw as much as they can at ths thread - as they know they are losing and will not get away keeping coming up with new multi nics etc

Now its time to start rating all other FX traders who don't accept this thread and showing the other genuine members how its a like a bus or taxi driver telling a FI driver how to drive around a circuit or a Sunday league footy player wanting to show premier league players how to dribble and control the ball - they are out their depth

I can still remember Tar complaining it wont work on 5 pip stops - you will get so much slippage and be thrown out trades all the while etc etc

Tell that to Major Magnum and he will either LOL or just sigh - again and again

Looking forward to getting down to business before I go on my next holiday break

Regards

F

When I was a proppie at a very well known bank, trading the bid for the spread swapping like you breath and working orders for amh clients that would make many countries GDP look like chicken feed I really wouldn't have had time to write a blog like this. IF I was trading on 1m charts I definitely wouldn't have time to write a blog like this, nor would any of my colleagues. You're either something else or something you're not Mr Mospherian.

I genuinely hope that you're something else, if that is not the case then this is all quite tragic.

All the best to you.

Hi Jackson 7

The traders just using the quick 3 LRs on 8/ 9 - 12/13 and anything from 25 to 40 settings are just on stage I taking 500 scalps to get used to scalping and working with tight stops and timing so that their entries are really good

For my methods - its the otherway around to most methods - entries are paramount

If you get get a good entry based on a tick or 1 min and with LR#s and time and interim levels and be in the trade anything from 3 to 6 pips before the 5 min and 15 min traders - then you have scored an edge

Immediately you can stick a part stake stop in profit and let it run.

If you get stopped out you only make 2 or 3 pips profit

If you get a great entry at a daily interim high or low - ( thats the aim and is achievable every day ) then your part stake might make you 30 pips or 70 pips of even 300 -500 pips over a few days - as I have just made on several pairs this week

Scalping is key to end up being a master trader - ie swing / position / PPND etc

So its stage 1 before another 3 stages leading to 9 LRs and time rules and other more advanced money management methods

Major Magnum is the only other fully trained on the method and he has been using now over 18 months with this year all on a small live account until he goes full time

I am hoping I can train 2 or more other experienced traders over the next 3 to 6 months who can then get to a level equivalent to MM etc

i am sure out of every 10 traders to are dedicated and want to commit to the learning schedule - not everyone will make it - but then thats like anything in life.

Hope that helps for now

All the best

Peter

Hi Peter

Thanks for the reply. I've put an 8,12 and 25 lr on an EA chart do they look right to you as I know you've mentioned brokers and platforms are different.

Just to clarify if i wanted to trade this lr setup I'd trade the 2 quick lr cross over in the direction of the longer 25 lr?

The longer lr's are used to catch a bigger move and give you the longer term trends?

Regards

G

Attachments

• 27-08-2015 20-49-46 3 lr's.png
    27-08-2015 20-49-46 3 lr's.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 148
When I was a proppie at a very well known bank, trading the bid for the spread swapping like you breath and working orders for amh clients that would make many countries GDP look like chicken feed I really wouldn't have had time to write a blog like this.

[I]Totally agree with you - but then you were not your own boss[/I]

IF I was trading on 1m charts I definitely wouldn't have time to write a blog like this, nor would any of my colleagues. You're either something else or something you're not Mr Mospherian.

Have to disagree

I take normally 10 -20 multi trades a day over a 10 hr period. Piece of cake

Back 7 yrs ago before I got up to 25 lots per pip on my own money - i was taking 30 -50 trades as day all between 6 and 14 lots . At that time - I would have said no way can I do a running commentary - so much pressure and stress

Now 7 yrs later and with no compounding and smaller size - ie 2 - 6 lots - again it fairly easy - in such a routine - like playing a video game. No sweaty palms - palpitations etc - coming up to 20k live trades behind me - a bit like the trick unicyclist who can juggle 10 balls whilst balancing on a tight rope - he could not do that before he tried - and then it must have took him ages to to be able to keep it up

I genuinely hope that you're something else, if that is not the case then this is all quite tragic.

Even Major Magnum who probably has not got 2k live trades under his belt can blog and take scalps at same time - so i am no way unique

All the best to you.

Cheers KK - good trading to you as well

Regards

F

Hi Peter

Thanks for the reply. I've put an 8,12 and 25 lr on an EA chart do they look right to you as I know you've mentioned brokers and platforms are different.

Just to clarify if i wanted to trade this lr setup I'd trade the 2 quick lr cross over in the direction of the longer 25 lr?

The longer lr's are used to catch a bigger move and give you the longer term trends?

Regards

G

Chart looks OK

Try a 30 and 35 LR instead of 25 to see if it keep you in scalp a bit better

Also reckon blue 8 - important one does not stand out enough - try a while dotted or other while dotted and 8 straight and a bit thicker

Yes - when 2 cross over or under price in a Time window around a KT - look for a scalp of 3-7 pip

If you get all 3 LRs parallel in sync all pointing up or down etc - then should lead to a larger scalp - ie 5 -12+ pips

Work off 3 -7 pip soft stops when you get used to the entry timings of one click in and out

That all stage 1 - by stage 4 - all 9 LRs so to read price structure better and to understand dynamic S & R's

Hope that helps - but pop in thread during day when you can and we will take a scalp together or look at Sun 11 thread as she is going through same stage etc

All the best

Peter

6 35 AM

LiTs areas for some key pairs

EU - 1320 - 1335 area ( not 1330 as said above - mistake )

possible 100 + pips off sells - count say 50 pips as a minimum under 1320

GU - 5460 - 5480 ish

Possible 80 pips off sells - count say 40 pips

EJ - 136 05 - 136 25 ish

Possible 60 + pips off sells - count only 30 pips

UJ - 120 10 - 120 25 ish

Possible 100+ pips off buys - just count 50 pips again

UChf - 9510 - 9530 ish

Another possible 100 + pips of buys - just count 50 pips again

UCad - 3290 - 3310 ish

Possible 90 pips off sells - count only 40 pips only

AU - 7125 - 7140 ish

Possible 40+ pips - count only 20 pips

Price structures - bullish above both prices - bearish under both for morning session

Maybe 500 + pips off LiTs - if you knew how to play it

Count only 250 + pips over the day - - worth buying above or selling below LiTs areas every day off scalps - with stops in 2 pips of profit from before 9 30 am

See you in the morning

F

Friday 28th August 2015 - Pre opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

WARNING - THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR NEWBIE FX TRADERS OR TRADERS WITH LESS THAN 12-18 MONTHS OF BASIC EXPERIENCE - PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND FOLLOW - INSTEAD PLEASE CHECK OUT OTHER FX THREADS -

Last (proper) trading day of the month - Monday being a Bank Holiday for the UK although the FX markets are open as normal

Its been a very busy trading week so far - although I missed most of it yesterday being out of the bulk of the day

Noticed we have some red UK Pound news this morning at 9 30 am UK time - so the GU pair is one well be checking out during the morning

It approx 6 00 am as I type - 5 58 am at 1251/2 is my first scalp buy on the EU

It should stay under 60 / 63 area - but with a 3 pip stop even 7 pips is a RR over 2

That's what so many traders dont follow etc - but not going to go into that more today

I will be covering at least 5 -6 hrs of trading over the course of a 12 hr session today

You are all welcome to join in as normal - charts - forecasts - live calls - ideas - other FX pairs - questions etc etc

Have a good day - you know I will - but not by Luck

Saying that - I really dont know whether I might struggle and take 20 trades and only get 27 pips net - or have it easy take 14 trades and make 300 pips

That's the unknown - but again under the probability factor - I should make over 27 pips net off 20 trades - if I didn't something really really bad as happened ;-)

OK

6 08 am - hows that EU scalp buy going

Now 1263 - all in 8 mins - thats 10 pips - no - not at 25 lots per pip - not even 10 pips a lot just 4 pips a lot - and i am not taking 100% off for now - just 70%

Off to at least a winning trade

(y)

EU

6 12 AM

we need to stay above 1256 for my 30% part buy to carry on up again

1265 after a 1267 top was a scalp sell around 6 09 am - thats funny a Key Time again

If I place 100% stake on the sell - then the pullback makes me more than the 30% I have on the buy

If price goes up over 65 - then need to be out any scalp sell

Could reverse it - or just stay then with 30% buy

All depends on so many factors - thats why trading for top dollar results is not easy or simple

I will get the LiTs levels out before the Opens

These are important for non scalpers - they give you a bias to assist with your decisions on either carry on buying a pair - or selling it

Notice MM was up at 3 am - and trading ?

Normally I try and switch off after 5 00 pm and then checks any anything between 10 and 11 pm before I go to bed

Any trades left overnight on part stakes have stops in profits - so really no worries unless I am gapped - but that's rare I find.

I need at least 5 hrs sleep a night - I prefer 6 -7 hrs and 7 -9 hrs at weekends

When you get older - you just dont need your 8 -10 hrs sleep every night - but you do need quality sleep to perform

UChf

6 20 am

Check it out from 6 00 am

A lovely scalp sell with a 20 - yes 20 pip drop in about 18 mins

No - missed it was in EU buy and then the scalp sell at 6 09am

Will we stay above 56 from 67 pullback

Waiting to see

UChf

6 20 am

Check it out from 6 00 am

A lovely scalp sell with a 20 - yes 20 pip drop in about 18 mins

No - missed it was in EU buy and then the scalp sell at 6 09am

Will we stay above 56 from 67 pullback

Waiting to see

EU

so far 59 lowest pullback

We are still in the scalp sell under 64 and as I type we test 57/8

Will take 70% off my sell for 7 pips now

So got a 30% buy on and a 30% sell on atm

Whos going to win ??

6 30

EU

the 30% sell

I exit the 30% buy at approx 56 for net 4 ,3 pips and my 30% sell as made me extra 2 pips so far

Would only stay in sell under 62 for now as stop in profit at that level

Complicated - no - not when you know what you are doing - otherwise - yes it is - ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.