Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning F, et al.

EU H4 H1 M15 M5

EURUSDH4.png

EURUSDH1.png

EURUSDM15.png

EURUSDM5.png

Things do line up quite nicely in a world of angular analysis - I only see occasional use for horizontals these days.

P.s ignore 2nd red arrow - refers to channel mid line, which didn't hold.

Morning F, et al.

EU H4 H1 M15 M5

View attachment 197876

View attachment 197878

View attachment 197880

View attachment 197882

Things do line up quite nicely in a world of angular analysis - I only see occasional use for horizontals these days.

P.s ignore 2nd red arrow - refers to channel mid line, which didn't hold.

Best to use both if you can - horizontal S & R is always stronger than dynamic S & R off TLs - channels / Pitchforks etc etc

Still you can certainly make money off breaks of TL's etc etc

Have a great day G

Regards

F

EU

started before 7 51 am - it was 7 47 am bar

Now testing 69 / 70

Remember 60 /62 is you scalp LiTS

above scalp buys

Below scalp sells

Glad I am off out for 45 mins or so

EU tug of war going on

Under 70 is scalp sells - nice quick LR sets up

Over 60 and 62 - my other 6 LRs say BUY

someone as to win

Structure says buy - but all down to manipulation and players in the end - they hold the key

GL

Back after 8 45 am ish

Hi guys

If my dissers were really good - i would have more respect - but its a sad shame but you and others are just not in my league - in fact maybe 95%+ of all FX traders are similar

F

I am still waiting for your live trading journal thread ( live calls , profits , losses ... etc ... )

Last edited:
If my dissers were really good - i would have more respect - but its a sad shame but you and others are just not in my league - in fact maybe 95%+ of all FX traders are similar

I am still waiting for your live trading journal thread ( live calls , profits , losses ... etc ... )

if all the dissers agree to leave this and associated threads alone and stop bullying new members I might then accommodate you in the future ...........until then you can whistle for it .........:cool:

such is life
N

and you call us arrogant ? :cool:

N

ok back in the real world ..........

usd has been truly phenomenal this week .......superb to use in pair trades (y)

3 days of Asian pressure then buys of the support levels as London came in ........

as we hit day 4 ......buy buy buy buy usd above that new support line from overnight

N :smart:

Attachments

• pattern usd.JPG
    pattern usd.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 129
Hi guys

Back again - and getting ready for GU news at 9 30 am

Strange

All I can see after 8 00 am and 8 09 am is sell the dollar

EU and GU go up

UCHF / UCad / UJ Fall

Ok thats only last 30 mins or so - but EU is strong and above Lits for session

UCad and UChf have been nice sells for me

???

Back after 9 00 am

you aint wrong S ...you aint wrong (y)

the usd dollar index is good and is close to my own index setup ........but at 1 min level I prefer mine for feedback and accuracy

N

Morning N

Remember the 1 hr / 60 min chart is 59 mins and 50 secs behind whats going on

:)

but hes not bullying you is he ?..............Dissers leave this thread alone .......if people dont want to read what is being said they will stop viewing the thread (1.1million views now)

Stop the bullying at T2win
N

I was quoting f !!

Morning Tar

But its true

No disrespect to all FX traders on this journal or others - but I specialize - just FX

I dont do indices - I dont do shares etc - i dont do options etc

I just focus on what I am good at - retail FX pairs - but not exotics etc - bog standard stuff with my method

What is my method ?

That let you down last night

If you dont know it then maybe NVP is correct - you have not tried it at all

Thats your prerogative

But today will give you proof how it would have helped you on your 2 27 pm GU buy yesterday

Fine as a scalp - but why did yo not then sell it again ???

Show you that later

Meanwhile have a good day

You know I will

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.