Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
but hes not bullying you is he ?..............Dissers leave this thread alone .......if people dont want to read what is being said they will stop viewing the thread (1.1million views now)

Stop the bullying at T2win
N

See now N it does not bother me at all now - i have gone past it - and actually laugh at some of the wind ups

But i appreciate it ruins the thread and also put many members who want to try and follow off

thats were dissers win - causing trouble

I reckon I should put another warning every morning

ie 90% + of all FX traders dont like this thread - but winners do

but hes not bullying you is he ?..............Dissers leave this thread alone .......if people dont want to read what is being said they will stop viewing the thread (1.1million views now)

Stop the bullying at T2win
N

Dont know what you mean by bullying but what fxmo is saying is actually bullying to all forum members ..

Its ok for fxmo to disrespect all members for years and talk like a condescending @@@ , but when a group of members question his claims and challenge him then that's bullying !

Morning Tar

But its true

No disrespect to all FX traders on this journal or others - but I specialize - just FX

I dont do indices - I dont do shares etc - i dont do options etc

I just focus on what I am good at - retail FX pairs - but not exotics etc - bog standard stuff with my method

What is my method ?

That let you down last night

If you dont know it then maybe NVP is correct - you have not tried it at all

Thats your prerogative

But today will give you proof how it would have helped you on your 2 27 pm GU buy yesterday

Fine as a scalp - but why did yo not then sell it again ???

Show you that later

Meanwhile have a good day

You know I will

Regards

F

I am waiting for your live journal not the hindsight one ...

Morning Tar

But today will give you proof how it would have helped you on your 2 27 pm GU buy yesterday

Fine as a scalp - but why did yo not then sell it again ???

Show you that later

F

It's a bit late now! Anyone can show you reasons on an old chart, lol. The hard part is doing it when there is nothing but clear space to the right of price ;)

You can't compare yourself with Tar or any other livecall trader until you actually make a live call unfortunately. As has been proven, when Tar 'calls trades' using 'levels' that he gets to manage in hindsight like you do , he can also appear to be a trading God :) - anyone can.
Try to make a real live call - i promise, it's not as scary as you imagine it might be

Its ok for fxmo to disrespect all members for years and talk like a condescending @@@ , but when a group of members question his claims and challenge him then that's bullying !

theres no disputing that F can look after himself .....

But the group of members in question are actually dissing quiet a lot of other traders as well on this and other threads and also intimidating new members under the guise of responding to F ..............that's my beef

N

Actually - from what I can see - its not been trashed today - completely

But there has been enough "ptakers" to frighten the hell out of traders who would like to comment and even ask the odd questions - but might be new to the forum and just feel totally intimidated.

The guys who have made me laugh the most today - yes their comments were funny are the ones who are still accusing me of being Mr SB - and now even Major Magnum

It might be light hearted banter and so in return I will now start calling them in reference to their dicck size - ie half inch and SST - ie smelly small todger.

Any of the old firm who so want to join in - are most welcome anyway

But if I was from admin or a moderator - i would not want a thread that as had some serious calls made - being belittled by SST and halfinch

Yes - I know I could easily leave and blog elsewhere - and i am sure a few would follow - maybe many - and then the ones who wanted to diss would be banned or not allowed to join

But i then allow the idiots here to win

So surely that is not quite right - even if they where here - way before me ??

PLDB - needs to do a survey - whether the small todger guys should be allowed to remain and take away their multi nics with them ;-)

Bullying

closed gu earlier

Attachments

• gb.jpg
    gb.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 83
Now suddenly the bullies can't handle it, and try to deflect attention elsewhere - oh the irony...

I am waiting for your live journal not the hindsight one ...

That's the biggest laugh out

ROFLMAO

See comments like that really let you down

Just check this thread this morning

Maybe I should read to you

Look what i have been saying to do with EU since after 7 00 am

Shall I find 3 or 5 examples - all time stamped - all in advance

I even gave a scalp Line in the sand at 1260

Now it case you dont undertstand that - you buy above and sell below

Now price at 1300

So i guess over last 1 hr - nobody could work out that above 1260 and 1270 you buy the EU

Maybe my audience don't know that

Its looks as though the dissers have not got a clue - its getting pathetic to hear the arguments now because they smack of playground stuff

Still I dont mind - I think its funny because you are certainly the type who would say black is white and bad is good

Just have a good day - will show you your GU trade from yesterday later

then we can all learn from it

Hindsight - no - all to my method - all explained here - but somehow you maybe have missed it in the 5700+ pages ????

Best Regards

F

theres no disputing that F can look after himself .....

But the group of members in question are actually dissing quiet a lot of other traders as well on this and other threads and also intimidating new members under the guise of responding to F ..............that's my beef

N

You called me arrogant when you thought the quote was mine , but unfortunately its fxmo's , so is he arrogant ?

Again I ask the Moderators

the Dissers are now hell bent on trying to close this thread with non stop comments

I would request you do something ..........there are peole who wanted to learn from F and the team here

can you let them do it in peace ?

thanks
N

You called me arrogant when you thought the quote was mine , but unfortunately its fxmo's , so is he arrogant ?

is the pope catholic ? :LOL:

you don't get many of the quiet retiring type in the winners enclosures dude ...........this isn't Disneyland

hes not asking people to marry him .........hes trying to teach people how to make money in one of the most difficult businesses in the world

N

That's the biggest laugh out

ROFLMAO

See comments like that really let you down

Just check this thread this morning

Maybe I should read to you

Look what i have been saying to do with EU since after 7 00 am

Shall I find 3 or 5 examples - all time stamped - all in advance

I even gave a scalp Line in the sand at 1260

Now it case you dont undertstand that - you buy above and sell below

Now price at 1300

So i guess over last 1 hr - nobody could work out that above 1260 and 1270 you buy the EU

Maybe my audience don't know that

Its looks as though the dissers have not got a clue - its getting pathetic to hear the arguments now because they smack of playground stuff

Still I dont mind - I think its funny because you are certainly the type who would say black is white and bad is good

Just have a good day - will show you your GU trade from yesterday later

then we can all learn from it

Hindsight - no - all to my method - all explained here - but somehow you maybe have missed it in the 5700+ pages ????

Best Regards

F

You are wasting our time , i mean by live journal : live calls followed by the result for each call whether its a profit or a loss ...

I will be waiting i cant be perfectly blunt more than that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.