Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every trade you take can be posted in advance when you are scalping or short term trading etc.

But once you have a feel of how another trader member trades - then you know what more than likely he / she is doing

If I am in a good profit on a part stake trade I dont mind it going 5 or 15 or even 50 pips against me as long as the stop is in a profit and quite happy to scalp against my existing part stake trades

That part caused a lot of confusion initially N - as many just could not understand what I was up to etc.

Hopefully now they know what I try and do - and if I get it wrong on part stakes - normally I still walk away with a small pip profit

For me this morning - I have had over 110 pips on 30% stakes this morning so you have been an old time swinger from 7.00am ???- but really only the same as 30+ pips of a good 1 or 2 scalps at 100% stake size and really all we bother about is the money - not the number of pips etc

:D

EU

11 33 am

Not in a trade on it at all atm

Will scalp buy above 1078 and 84 + and under 1075 it is a scalp sell that might just be stopped by supports at 1050 and 1060 area

Prefer EJ as its been moving slightly more

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

A dismal Monday morning and the start of the last week of the month

Any time after 5 39am and 5 51am this morning the EU and EJ have been scalp buys.

I was not up and around at 5 39 am UK time - but was ready for just before 6 00 am and so took advantage of both for first scalps of the morning - with both pairs presently above their LitS levels.

Not a lot of red news announcements today - but one on the EU at 9 00 am UK time

Normal stuff again today - I will get the LitS levels out during next 20 mins and then suggest levels and areas to look for buys and sells etc

All FX Traders with at least a year or so of experience behind them are welcome to contribute etc - ie charts - calls - forecast - questions - ideas etc etc - the more the merrier.

Even though its only a Monday - I still expect to try and cover at least 5 hours of a normal 10 -12 hr session - with the objective of taking anything from 10 to 20+ intraday trades - all off small stop sizes of 3 to max 7 pips ( average 5 pips ) with targets of 7 to 25+ pips - although if a scalp does not make 7 pips I will stay take any profit I can rather than wait or be stopped out

All the best and have a good day

Regards

F

EU and EJ early morning showing their colours - if you can take a few multi entries and leave a 30 or even 40% take on with a stop in 1 -3 pips off profit - you cannot go wrong - ie win/ win what ever happens (y)

thats to flicking early for me ( you are a night owl ------- if you listen to radio this morning they were saying night owls peg out before their time -------- so take it easy and wrap yourself around Mrs F if she likes a cuddle (lol)

EJ

11 05 am

Need over 136 76 and 83 to be scalp buying more

Price at 136 62 atm and under 73/74 still in a scalp sell bias to supports at 45/50 -

EJ

11 42 am

approx 30 mins from above comment and 136 50 is holding for now

Since 11 33 am its a scalp buy above 48

Under 46 and 43 scalp sells

We need to see over 65 to stay with buys etc

thats to flicking early for me ( you are a night owl ------- if you listen to radio this morning they were saying night owls peg out before their time -------- so take it easy and wrap yourself around Mrs F if she likes a cuddle (lol)

When you get old - you just don't need as much sleep - 6 -7 hrs a night for me is ample and maybe 8 hrs plus at weekend

I could not do a Maggie Thatcher and get away with just 4 hrs a night - but even if i had nothing to do every day I reckon would find it difficult to stay asleep longer than 8 hrs

Never need a sleep in the day normally - but if i relax on a sun lounger outside i will be out within 5 mins or so - especially if it a nice sunny day BP

PS - BP - I only take drugs and have sex with Prostitutes twice a month nowadays lol

When you get old - you just don't need as much sleep - 6 -7 hrs a night for me is ample and maybe 8 hrs plus at weekend

I could not do a Maggie Thatcher and get away with just 4 hrs a night - but even if i had nothing to do every day I reckon would find it difficult to stay asleep longer than 8 hrs

Never need a sleep in the day normally - but if i relax on a sun lounger outside i will be out within 5 mins or so - especially if it a nice sunny day BP

PS - BP - I only take drugs and have sex with Prostitutes twice a month nowadays lol

so it was you mentioned on this morning news :mad::devilish:

GU

10 58 am

I still favour sells under 5530 area

We know we need under 5500 and 5490 to hold sells on - as those supports have worked before

Above 5530 and 40 then I will be a Pound bull and buying more for tries above 5550

The scalp LitS is 5520/23 area - ie under scalp sells bias and overs scalp buy bias

GU

1 hr later

Its stayed under 5530 - but not got under 5500 and 5490 with low atm at 5508

Bounces staying under 5518 are still sells again for now

My average is like 1.8 FxPro :cry:

Now I am with FXPro - but been with them over 2 years plus and negotiated a better deal on spread and commissions via account size and number of trades I take with them per month

Once you are taking over 50 trades a week with them DL with a better size - you should be able to get a better deal etc

Status
Not open for further replies.