Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
gu around 25 ........ucad already selling

euro and swissie buys not convincing me

only to 29.............eu gone to 70 now but as F says we have 5-6 pips max really before the squezze

Hi N

I had wanted to buy at 65/67 - but could not#

63/4 is working for now - but need over 72 and then over 77 to think any turn might be on

For sells for me I need under 55 and 50 really as 55 to 63 is all tease land

EU

2 09 pm

Well we now have 79/80 - so will take 70% off scalp buy and stick 30% stake stop in profit at 67 for now

I could have taken 65/ 66 for 10 pips with 4 pips stop - but 63/4 was a better scalp buy

Up at 5547 now N

Above 31 on pullbacks still another scalp buy again for me - barring 30 min rule

GL

just sitting behind the ball here and will take all profits early...........usd will take a breather but actually the euro has more in tank so may not be a big fall in price

aud and nzd and yen are mopping up pips here .........Europeans not getting a lookin on usd continued demise

check out AU from 2 00 pm ish - up over 25 pips - and not got none of them as concentrated on EU and GU - SHAME - but cannot catch everything ;-((

just sitting behind the ball here and will take all profits early...........usd will take a breather but actually the euro has more in tank so may not be a big fall in price

see how eu has staggered to 83....?......the euro has got plenty still in tank here .........tight but optimistic

boom usd rises on the 16m bar...........lets see how long we wait for the next selloffs

anyone getting in around the 2pm bar will be able to run this I hope for more and extended profits

buying GU / EU
Selling ucad / UChf

EU

Not made a new high in approx 30 mins

Need to see over 1087 and 1090 to stay with any part stakes

Still bullish over 1065 / 70 - but not looking so good atm

see how eu has staggered to 83....?......the euro has got plenty still in tank here .........tight but optimistic

My time rules here are stopping me holding on more stakes

They only work like anything 65 -75% of the time - so if they are wrong and we make over 87 in next 10 mins i will buy again above 87 and 90 +

its hard work getting into trades early doors ..........as F says the real trick is managing to get a minimal numbers of entries to get your early pips on board............. this is the risk time ..........if you can and then run your trades its all gravy verses continually trading fresh moves ..........eventually your luck runs out

N

Both EU and Uchf breached previous levels in approx 33 mins -

Agree EU still looks scalp bullish - but dont trust this type of PA for now

got behind this and running a reduced stake behind the run up .......there was an opportunity to increase my stake around 2.18pm ...........but this is additional risk in my book and I don't need to prove anything on this pair .......

I would have hunted others at that point but all 4 of my lead pairs are already doing ok

fully loaded selling usd again today now

N

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.