Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 25 pm

Sitting out here - dont like PA and for me smell of trickery atm

I hope I am wrong and EU continues ups and certainly over 1100 and 1115 + would be scalp buying again

2 25 pm

Sitting out here - dont like PA and for me smell of trickery atm

I hope I am wrong and EU continues ups and certainly over 1100 and 1115 + would be scalp buying again

usd is certainly caking south now ............new weekly low and heading towards last weeks usd low ..............it will retrace soon but not sure how much.......................perhaps us market has decided to open and extend the falls

N

2 27pm

Its amazing really - EU 1 min LR chart saying scalp buy and Uchf chart saying scalp sell - but i am not in new trades atm - just left 30% stake on both as I cannot trust what I am seeing - maybe its because the moves are so slow and I am too wary atm

GU not helping neither as not convinced on it trying up more atm as stalled already 7 mins ??

if usd still falls the cad and gbp are behind the curve and may go for the moon

2 30pm

EU now at 1100

Above 93 still a scalp buy - but not placing more buys on for now

I feel easier now - as 1100 is top for now and it pulling back

The move from 1088 to 1100 i found strange - all my LRs said buy and all was OK etc - but i was not in tune at all with that move - and I have not had a drink of wine at lunchtime neither ;-)

ok usd is making bull noises now but I am a solid seller of usd at present so will sit and wait .......

EU / Swissy / GU - all now down to levels of S & R interim prices

If they cannot be breached - we will get opposite turns again

I must stop eating biscuits .......nearly choked as I rushed to press the buy buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.