Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Major M.,

I have been following this thread some weeks now and have been trying my best to emulated trades on this thread. I see you called the high at 13:30 and low at 14:37 and I have seen your results published. I also note you said it was a bit aggressive but it paid off well for you. Well done. How did you make these calls as I think their is a level of understanding I am lacking.

lots of screen time, understanding the methodology, noticing that there is another structure as important as price structure and how these two feed off each other, for want of a better expression. noticing frequency /geometry in longer charts, and developing a complete disregard for most retail opinions based on h1 and h4 charts and realising many trading paradigms in existence derive from deliberate attempts to misinform the amateur.
wow check gu wish id got the long. it was clear after 5507 held

GU

3 23pm

In my previous posts on GU always mentioned - a sell under 5515 area

It worked 3 times

Well now in last 15 mins - we have exceeded 5515 and made 5522

I was not here for the scalp buys after 2 39 pm - but now its a case of seeing if 5500 to 5507 can act as interim supports to test higher again and above 5525 and 30

GU

3 41 pm

Now made 5565 area - nice - a great buy again above 5507 and 10 +

Well Done MM for predicting the game play plan on the NU

That took some working out - are you also really good at chess ???

Ok more domestic jobs to do for my boss ........ ( the wife )

See you have 4 15 pm

current open longs, two additions

Attachments

• nu5.PNG
    nu5.PNG
    6.6 KB · Views: 93
Well Done MM for predicting the game play plan on the NU

That took some working out - are you also really good at chess ???

Ok more domestic jobs to do for my boss ........ ( the wife )

See you have 4 15 pm

yes, timing was out as i though by 1400 it would have gone lower. still, the long call is at 30 plus or so now, and without the whole context it would have been harder to call that v bottom and hold full stakes for longer than usual

you appear to be about the best trader on the whole of the internet, MM! kudos.
Though the charts you post seem to bear no relation to the content provided by F. (yours seems to be geometry, pitchforks etc??)
You should start your own educational thread. I imagine it would break the trade2win servers! :)
regards.

you appear to be about the best trader on the whole of the internet, MM! kudos.
Though the charts you post seem to bear no relation to the content provided by F. (yours seems to be geometry, pitchforks etc??)
You should start your own educational thread. I imagine it would break the trade2win servers! :)
regards.

well i m getting better or am just on a roll according to some! But thankyou for the sentiment expressed, it good ballast for an empty stomach!
my longer term charts are not a part of the method F expounds on this thread. its old stuff i used to use and cant help it creeping back in. to be clear tho, i only use them to develop an understanding of how to hold remainders i take on m1 for the maximum time. If i can become successful in combining both it may mean many more pips from remainder trades taken initially as a scalp for 7 to 25 pips. i have no doubt that F is expert in these methods on longer term charts, but i know he must have evaluaed them as time inefficient and limited in their potential to generate super normal levels of profit. I notice Sir G uses longer charts clearly more than F, but i suspect he does not use tradtional methods when looking at them. I see he uses patterns but there must be more to his approach as i cant believe he gets great results from standard approaches.

well i m getting better or am just on a roll according to some! But thankyou for the sentiment expressed, it good ballast for an empty stomach!
my longer term charts are not a part of the method F expounds on this thread. its old stuff i used to use and cant help it creeping back in. to be clear tho, i only use them to develop an understanding of how to hold remainders i take on m1 for the maximum time. If i can become successful in combining both it may mean many more pips from remainder trades taken initially as a scalp for 7 to 25 pips. i have no doubt that F is expert in these methods on longer term charts, but i know he must have evaluaed them as time inefficient and limited in their potential to generate super normal levels of profit. I notice Sir G uses longer charts clearly more than F, but i suspect he does not use tradtional methods when looking at them. I see he uses patterns but there must be more to his approach as i cant believe he gets great results from standard approaches.

Scholfield is correct

You are taking my intraday method up another level - by combining scalps with swing planning and positional stuff

Sir G is a master FX trader - mainly because he's been doing it for over 2 decades

I just focus on intraday and if I get a lucky 30% stake with stop in profit that runs for 2 days or 2 weeks or even 2 months - then I am delighted - but would also scalp both ways whilst it was still following a particular direction

Keep it up MM

(y)

4 21 pm

Update - going through main pairs ready for after 4 30 pm now

Basically finishing for day - but if I see any more good opportunities - will try and catch them

EU - so far made 1296/7

GU - so far made 5598

NU - MM's one - so far made 6995

UJ - so far dropped to 123 14

EJ - was not scalping in last 2 hrs - now made 139 20

Its 30 min rule again from about 4 13 pm to 4 18 pm - to see if any levels breached next

Forgot to mention - with EU having a nice 50+ pip rise the UChf dropped similar amount last 45 mins or so

Low so far again at 4 14 pm - 9241 ish

Status
Not open for further replies.