Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
will take 70% fi this blue triangle holds price

Attachments

• g4.PNG
    g4.PNG
    99.9 KB · Views: 62
notice how relevant a recently established dynamic line is relevant even at this m1 level at this time of the week. need above blue triangle to hold add on

Attachments

• g6.PNG
    g6.PNG
    106.6 KB · Views: 598
difficult now, theres a sell but i think its too limited to take, and i just dont like it, so rems open long for longer

my eu at -6 but going to give it more space. mistake and did not see that 5 pip down coming

Attachments

• e1.PNG
    e1.PNG
    38.8 KB · Views: 82
MM congrats on the trading and making steady small/reasonable amounts is excellent.You seem to have created a hybrid from fs method which is good and unique to you.I know i shouldnt say it but my advice is NOT to swing for the fences.Just plod along and enjoy .Have a gr8 weekend guys.

GU - Last 3 hrs Friday evening Chart comparisons

Chart below is Major M's from after 7 00 pm Friday Evening

191762d1434139940-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-g6.png

I had finished early on and so was not trading after 7pm - but checked my charts out to see how the set ups compared with MM's TLs and levels etc

This is my LR chart on the same 1 min chart with 4 trade example - 2 buys and 2 sells - all from Key Times - needed to see if my set up agree with the TW's and they did - making them nice intraday trades - all 4 being worth over 85 pips - all being trades with RR's over 3 +

191810d1434220245-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-120615-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 120615 pm.png
    GU - 120615 pm.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 644
Status
Not open for further replies.