Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 13 pm

Talking of pairs lining up

From after 11 51 am and then 12 00 pm we started to see the EU in sync with the EJ and GU - and similar the UChf and UCad and UJ have been in sync and falling

Hey F could you do me a favour? Can you just check few of your charts on T21 setting? Do they work ok?

Yes - but there are slightly better LR settings for the t10 to 21 tick charts - its a case of fine tuning and I remember mine and Major M's never lined up entirely the same

If you prefer the t21 tick then slightly adjust setting to actually curve fit a few hrs action on say 3 pairs - then stay with it - but then remember those setting might not be so good for a 1 min chart

Why did you bail?

Because I used till now a 333 tick chart and I don't have yet the feeling of the 1 minute chart, and once it didn't had a close above 39 I bailed out. foolish of me, but with time I ll get 1 min chart feeling.

Hi iroukis

Well you are in profit now anyway - so that's a good start

Line in the sand thing as well - plus lots of supports from 1100 / 1115 so GL

Ideally you need over 37 and 45 now for carrying on with buys

EU

12 19 PM

We made 38 then pulled back and then rose again over 45 to so far

Pullbacks staying above 34 / 35 can be bought again - but under there be careful as might try a reverse

Because I used till now a 333 tick chart and I don't have yet the feeling of the 1 minute chart, and once it didn't had a close above 39 I bailed out. foolish of me, but with time I ll get 1 min chart feeling.

I looked at your chart that you posted and shorted and 46 and just got a 6 point scalp.

I am always on T21, in fact I am so used to them now that I even know what the T21 candlesticks look on 1 min chart so I don't even switch to 1 min charts haha :LOL:

But I don't mean that... my tick charts are so weird today... did you even have such issue?

Example EG T21 right now (in fact all tick charts are broken)

To be safe - might be worth when not in a trade - rebooting and seeing if you get a better feed ??

I looked at your chart that you posted and shorted and 46 and just got a 6 point scalp.

It was very aggressive what you did because we didn't have a trendline break yet. It's better to go with trend entries. You know the MM tries to make us believe that the best trades are countertrend when in fact its the other way around and thats why their algos makes the setup/signal Bar bad...Did good bailing out that fast though(y)

I did the same mistake and shorted GU and took a loss of 4 pip

It was very aggressive what you did because we didn't have a trendline break yet. It's better to go with trend entries. You know the MM tries to make us believe that the best trades are countertrend when in fact its the other way around and thats why their algos makes the setup/signal Bar bad...Did good bailing out that fast though(y)

I haven't set up F's system but have been happy to use the levels on the 'LIVE CALLS' here and you seem like a good student.

I was always bailing at 5/6 points.

Gl

Cut off EU buys after 12 30 pm is now 1138

Under 37 and 33 and 28 - a scalp sell prices etc

Now made 11 70 for start of new TW at 12 51pm

Take the spike profit if you can

We need to stay above 1151 / 52 on pullbacks to scalp buy again for another try at 11 70 and 11 80 R areas

News at 1 30 pm is Cad dollar

Should be around for it but out then after 1 30 pm for approx 40 mins and will be in for the 2 30 pm to 4 00 pm session

Coming up to 1 00 pm and the GU is around its line in the sand area for PS and new buys or sells

Above 5265 / 70 / 75 favours more buys - but under 5260 and 50 - then could just fall again and be scalp sells

I will update all "lines in the sand " areas after 2 00 pm and for the US session

The Uchf one was around 9400 - ie above buys and price higher and below falls and sells

Atm the Uchf price is 9374 with 9370 /75 a support area

Status
Not open for further replies.