Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

so far got 68 on it - so easy your 5 pips 68 -70 a dynamic R off a down TL

yep

shes rolled up to decent levels for initital TP's .............and not given too much of a heart attack in process (y)

in truth the GBP index was the winner here ...the usd was not beneficial in the move and if you look at EU that one fell ...........so I was lucky .........but knew the GBP was worth the punt ..it flies off the bat and looked over sold

back later
N

or not .............65 on the GU and eu rolling north as well...........

c'mon

GU

10 53 am

This was your live call on scalp buy N from just under 59 /60

so far its made 73 on my platform

I know you have taken your 5 pips - but was worth holding some on to see if it does make ovet 75 and 80

I will post my chart on this trade from after 10 30 am as interesting with LR'S

Attachments

• live calls always.JPG
    live calls always.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
yep

shes rolled up to decent levels for initital TP's .............and not given too much of a heart attack in process (y)

in truth the GBP index was the winner here ...the usd was not beneficial in the move and if you look at EU that one fell ...........so I was lucky .........but knew the GBP was worth the punt ..it flies off the bat and looked over sold

back later
N

Well Done N

A proper live call in advance from nearly a new morning Low

You method is working OK on scalps

GU

10 58 am

Pullbacks staying above 71 / 72 - should be scalp buys again

top so far what about 83

Need to see next R's

Looks like 5290 -92 the real R area

We would need above 95 to stay with any new buys etc above 61 and 71

Last edited:
Well Done N

A proper live call in advance from nearly a new morning Low

You method is working OK on scalps

it could be much better ................time will tell / and more practice if I ever stop the other consulting work ..........not for a while yet

N

Looks like 5390 -92 the real R area

We would need above 95 to stay with any new buys etc above 61 and 71

my systems told me to sell GU at the 83 level but I was still rolling the residue buy so left it ..........lets see what she does next ................11.03

GU

10 58 am

Pullbacks staying above 71 / 72 - should be scalp buys again

top so far what about 83

Need to see next R's

See its now whether you have much profit in this trade already as it stalling at 78 /80 now and we know need above 83 to try then 90 -92 stronger R area

If you have profits already in stops above entry - you can relax - knowing if it does not work - at least you have got some money in the kitty

usd is pretty flattish so far and therefore not assisting European currency moves ...........8.50ish-9am was best run for it when it gave some really predictable pips to buying the EU/ GU........

you cant see that on normal paircharts though ...........heathens :LOL:
N

Last edited:
my systems told me to sell GU at the 83 level but I was still rolling the residue buy so left it ..........lets see what she does next ................11.03

Part of my Lr system - ie the quickest 2/3 Lrs are like that and then I depend on the rest of the LR's to say stay with buys or change

the more under the better then - its like a constant reminder every min what your odds are of move carrying on or not

structure is still building up from above 5360 / 65 and 70/1 that might work to keep it trying up and to breach above 83 and then test 90 area

If 83 holds then its a battle of S & R within a 15 pip range - could then be a tease zone - BTTZ

AU

11 16 am

Still Ok on the sell from after 9 00 am and 9 30 am

just made another low after 11 00 am so might be bounce up - but does not look strong for now

UJ

11 17 am

high so far 124 48 /48

Pullbacks staying above 38 / 40 should be scalp buy set ups again - but need to check with time etc etc

Time to have breaks I reckon

Will check 11 30 TW and then might have an hour or so off

See you later - lot of news from 12 45 to 3 00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.