Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EU is always the untrustable one - the AU / GU fall as they should - but EU just constantly manipulated both ways to do bulls and bears together

EU

2 00 pm saw more buys enter the EU market and price now at 1150 and so near to going back above the line in the sand dividing PS

GU

after a low at 5251 - we saw scalp buys kick in after 1 52 pm and now after 2 00 pm price as taken out my 30% stake stop - but not worried as still in scalp buy at 100% and so gained on move back up

Need above 5300 to stay with it

EJ

Did not catch that 1 51 / 52 pm scalp buy on this pair - but it moved up over 75 pips in approx 10 mins

Scary really - but got pips on the EU and GU and missed out on AU

EU

2 15 pm

High so far today 1191/2

Price now back up at 1172

above line in the sand area at 55 / 60 and bullish area - but not so on PS

By rights we should see a big fall again back under 1100 - but all depends on the last levels holding now as supports - ie at approx at 11 30 - 40 and 50 areas

Scalp wise still a buy above 1155

EJ

2 21 pm

In last 30 mins this pair moved up 100 pips

Had to leave it as was focused and scalping EU and GU on buys - but realise now I should have gone with EJ rather than GU as move over double the pips off GU

Sod's law and even any scalp buy on EJ even at just $5 or $10 would have been very worth while ;-((

Well I will not beat 500 or 600 + pips today - but ay my daily target is 50 pips and so far it been beaten at least 5 times now

2 39 pm

Ok starting to peel off some scalp buys now

Get the feeling pullbacks will be over 20 + pips on these last moves

Last 50 mins on FX pairs - movements

From 1 51 pm and 2 00 pm - dollar weakness came in and big buys on the EU / EJ / GU / AU etc and falls on Uchf / UJ etc

I cannot scalp all of these pairs simultaneously - 2 is OK and 3 is a big push until got one of 2 in with stops in profit

Movements so far in approx 50 mins

Buys

EU - approx 140 + pips

EJ - approx 140 pips

GU - approx 65 pips

AU - approx 45 pips

Sells

Uchf - approx 100 pips

UJ - approx 50 pips

6 pairs there without the beast ( gj ) and other big movers - but over 500 pips of moves in under 50 mins

Amazing - no - did not get half of them - but still well pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.