Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think is money manipulating, this is a huge pool, not easy to manipulate, a money mover needs to trade against another money mover to make money, the battle is between them, when the market is ranging it is because that it is the space they define in trying to make profit, the market will go from one define extreme to the opposite one because most of the market movers will get in and out there, in those condition they still make money, the one that loses are the one thinking it will break, which it does but only to reverse....only me

Think of libor fixing

This is far easier to do ;)

Think of libor fixing

This is far easier to do ;)

Imagine say 5000 retail traders buying the EU with average 2 lots - say 10k lots

Then imagine 4000 retail trader selling at 3 lots - say 12k lots

Say then a load of commercial organsations selling at say 20 lots - let say 50k lots

Then 2 LP Banksters with say 500k of lots to play with - balancing the rises against the falls and opposite

At any time - they can tip the balance and do want they want - within reason

Going to be out again from 10 45 to maybe Midday

Hoping we might get a proper move on EU before then - it might be this G7 meeting putting things on hold for now - no real red news this morning

Lets hope after Midday and US session - we get better moves

reading it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

not worth trading unless 0924 or 0909 is touched

yes - plus maybe an extra few pips in case of trickery again

Check out GU and EJ since after 10 am and then EU

GU and EJ been in total 30 pips of rises - EU been about 4 pips up and 9 pips down - just not nice

Might be EU will not go over 0924 and 30 now and its just been one tease

If I was a bankster - i would drop to 0907 then take up to 0950 - that would catch many out ;-))

10 37 am

Just before I pop out - thought the EJ was rising nicely - then spotted why with UJ rising as well - weak yen again now

EJ up 50+ pips from Opens and UJ up now the same after being in a bearish PS up to last 20 mins or so under 123 10

12 18 pm

Just popped back in to update

EU - under 0910 and 0900 now in a bearish PS

Would need under 0870 and 60 to be holding sells on longer though

Above 0920 and 30 would look at buys again

From 0890 to 0915 say - 25 pips - just scalping range and would leave alone unless you are a experienced scalper

Yen Crosses - EJ and UJ - from after 10 00 am UJ as joined EJ in a bullish PS for now

Left 30% stakes on buys from earlier on with stops in profit but not moved them up

Got taken out AU 30% buy trade and now like GU - both in bearish PS for afternoon session

Things can all change for the US session - but only main red news at 3 pm on Cad - will look at it later on

Off for a long lunch sitting in the Sun today - see you later on

GL

GL

One thing I really like about your approach is that you are in charge of your process and make it work for you, not vice versa. A lot of traders could learn from this - too many I think sit obsessively in front of screens as if glaring at a chart can change the direction of the next tick. Great to see a long lunch in the sun is consistent with making money trading.

12 18 pm

Just popped back in to update

EU - under 0910 and 0900 now in a bearish PS

Would need under 0870 and 60 to be holding sells on longer though

Above 0920 and 30 would look at buys again

From 0890 to 0915 say - 25 pips - just scalping range and would leave alone unless you are a experienced scalper

Yen Crosses - EJ and UJ - from after 10 00 am UJ as joined EJ in a bullish PS for now

Left 30% stakes on buys from earlier on with stops in profit but not moved them up

Got taken out AU 30% buy trade and now like GU - both in bearish PS for afternoon session

Things can all change for the US session - but only main red news at 3 pm on Cad - will look at it later on

GL

Hi F,

Could you explain what you mean by 'Would need under 0870 and 60 to be holding sells on longer though'

Do you mean below 0860?

Thanks

Hi guys

back now until 5 00 pm ish

A bit later than I thought - but still sober and hungry for more pips

Will update in a bit and answer a couple of questions raised etc

Too late for last Cad Dollar news - sorry about that

Just getting a coffee and then back to work

One thing I really like about your approach is that you are in charge of your process and make it work for you, not vice versa. A lot of traders could learn from this - too many I think sit obsessively in front of screens as if glaring at a chart can change the direction of the next tick. Great to see a long lunch in the sun is consistent with making money trading.

Cheers Jack

Maybe a little to relaxed today with a 2 hr plus lunch - missed out on loads of pips - but there is always another time and day

Everyday - like to get 3 or 4 breaks in over the day - some just 15 mins - others an hour plus etc - at least then you see the bigger picture and don't get obsessed trying to much and end up being caught out etc

You YEN call was a real good one - so far UJ been up to 123 80 - although i will say I have scalp sold it since I got back - but hope to buy again lower

Good Trading

Regards

F

Hi F,

Could you explain what you mean by 'Would need under 0870 and 60 to be holding sells on longer though'

Do you mean below 0860?

Thanks

Hi Leemo

Normally I quote 2 prices for when I am not here of for traders maybe following my method. They can be from 3 to 10 pips apart and hopefully assist the non scalpers to follow or get in a swing trade

The EU really became a sell from after 10 30 and 10 39 am under 0920 and 0909

It then was whether supports at 0865 and 0880 etc would hold

For me - if i had been here - i would have sold after 1 00 pm at under 0880 and then held the sell under as it dropped under 70 and 60

If it had stopped at say 68 or 71 or i would not have held a scalp sell on longer

But once under both levels - then it would try lower and made 0817 - (o820 is another supports just after 2 00 pm

Normally any swing seller would have taken then 30 -40 or even 50 pips and been happy

For us intraday traders though - we want more and want to trade both ways with the flows

Again - was not here at 2 09 pm and 2 21pm - but both scalp buy prices as price bounced up and then stayed over 30 mins above the 0817 low.

Since I have been back the EU as now cleared back over 0860 and 70 and after 3 00 pm and 3 09 pm - both KT'S as risen up to so far 0910

Now we need to see if the previous levels hold - and price test higher

Above 0870 and 80 - price favours over 0900 again - BUT if we now drop under 0880 and 70 etc - it more than likely back to sells again

Hope this helps explain how I read price an movements more etc

Regards

F

3 33pm

EU - whilst it stays above 0870 it another scalp buy at 3 30 pm

We can only hold the buy on longer if we go over 0905 and 0910

If we stop under 0900 then the bounce is not strong enough

UJ

3 36 pm

Moved my 30% stake stop up to 123 42 now - and if I get taken out - no problem a nice lot of pips in it

Now we seem stuck in the 75 to 50 area - and I hope it might stay above 50 and test over 123 80 again

If not no problem would move more into sells

3 33pm

EU - whilst it stays above 0870 it another scalp buy at 3 30 pm

We can only hold the buy on longer if we go over 0905 and 0910

If we stop under 0900 then the bounce is not strong enough

3 39 pm

EU

noticed it cannot get over 0900 again now

so out 70% stakes and bank them and will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 77

EU

under time rules - we need above 0905 within next 10 mins or so if we are going to try

If no breach of LH with 30 mins - it favours test on supports again

Remember 0900 to 0910 is like the line in the sand area for today on buys and sells

Above both levels - we would then try and test the Rs as before

Under both - its retest of 0880 and 70 / 60 again

Status
Not open for further replies.