Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM

I noticed Tar was posting on this thread? has he been converted?

Have a good day

Hi Fugazsy

Well I have told him he his welcome etc - no problem if he wants to join in (y)

I made a couple of comments on Alexaherself's thread yesterday with regards to the EU and the cloud - but they have disappeared - strange - and I did not take them down - so a few strange things happened yesterday :)

Have a good session Fzsy - will we get over 0920 and 40 do you reckon ??

Regards

AU

7 23 am

Another FX pair with a bullish early morning PS for session

My line in sand is around 7735 / 40 area - and hoping I can leave a 30% stake on a buy above 7750 after we have some pullbacks

Hi Fugazsy

Well I have told him he his welcome etc - no problem if he wants to join in (y)

I made a couple of comments on Alexaherself's thread yesterday with regards to the EU and the cloud - but they have disappeared - strange - and I did not take them down - so a few strange things happened yesterday :)

Have a good session Fzsy - will we get over 0920 and 40 do you reckon ??

Regards

I noticed Alexa thread, but I did not have time to go through it...not sure about your posts, maybe you should ask....

On the daily prices have reached that lower channel line....it could move up today..

Have a great day. Ciao

Noticed EJ in sync again with EU wave movement now - 7 20 / 21 am - both as scalp buys - needing the first immediate interim R;s to be breached

Popping out at approx 7 50 am and should be back for around 8 40 am ish

Will try and get last comments in after 7 30 am TW

Hi F,
Yes I noticed your posts in Alexa's thread and believe there was a response too.
Strange site after last weeks actions here.

7 38 am

So far 0925 and 134 30 and 5437 interim highs on EU / EJ / GU

7 30 am - scalp sells kicked in - did not take all 3 - just the EJ as it seems the yen is a bit stronger so far this morning than it was yesterday

Also - purely scalps - ie 3 - 7 pip moves for me as the PS is still in a bullish mode - but we need to see those 3 interim highs go before LO now

GL and see you later after 8 40 am

8 42 am

Back now for a couple of hours

Just checking through whats happened

GU was a cracking scalp sell - it fell 40+ pips from its high and then became another scalp buy after 8 09 am and 8 21 am .

EU and EJ did make slightly HH's but then fell again - but since the EJ as now made another morning high of 134 35

All still in bullish PS's - but being held or manipulated for now so in tight ranges of under 20 / 25 pips

Will update again before 9 00 am

It seems as though after 8 39 am we are back in scalp sells - but its just scalp stuff - as really the PS's are all still bullish but by doing this type of PA - it unsettles intraday traders

I will go through each pair now with main levels to react on

EU

8 50 am

Prices above 0895 and 0900 favour higher.

Trouble is prices under 0950 - 40 and 30 favour lower

So until out the mid range - for me a mini BTTZ

Need to check time rules again - but for now look at more scalp buys over 0922 and scalp sells under 0897 and 93

GU

8 53 am

In a larger BTTZ - basically from 5438 to 5390 - so nearly 50 pips

We know PS is bullish above 5395 and 5400 - therefore favouring scalp buys - but with out a new high - then still in the BTTZ range

Can scalp both ways in the range - but as with EU - can only hold scalps on longer with clear breaches by say 3 or 5+ pips

EJ

8 56 am

Whilst we are above 134 00 - then still in bullish PS with high so far at 134 35 and still in scalp buy mode above 15 /17 - so would only look at holding scalp sells under 134 15 and 10 for a test of 134 00 area

I do have more R's at 134 40 and 50 area - so be careful on new tries up - as they could easily stop within 5 -15 pips

F,
While you are looking for scalp buys over 0922 are you expecting a breakout as the morning high is not that far away. Also what would your stop be in this case?
Thanks

UChf / Swissy

9 00 am

Always a good clue as oppositely correlated to EU and presently in a bearish PS under 9530 area with low and supports so far at 9470 ish - and price around there atm

If 9470 and 60 let go - then EU will carry on rising

If 9470 ish holds - different ballgame again

F,
While you are looking for scalp buys over 0922 are you expecting a breakout as the morning high is not that far away. Also what would your stop be in this case?
Thanks

Hi Nick

On EU - its presently in a scalp buy from after 8 50 / 51 from the 0914/15 area

I mentioned we need over 22 as just above a previous LH

I would not let it go under 0914 on pullbacks to stay with buys

Worse case scenario is say 0909 - by then we should be back selling again

If we go over 0930 - i would take part profits before 0940

GL

Hi Nick

On EU - its presently in a scalp buy from after 8 50 / 51 from the 0914/15 area

I mentioned we need over 22 as just above a previous LH

I would not let it go under 0914 on pullbacks to stay with buys

Worse case scenario is say 0909 - by then we should be back selling again

If we go over 0930 - i would take part profits before 0940

GL

Its a great example of price manipulation going on by the LP's helped by players

They know traders will buy here - and so will try and dump them

We still have a LH under 0930 - but HLs above 0899 for now

Because it as BTTZ area - its a tease zone - as mentioned designed to take your money before a proper move

EU

8 50 am

Prices above 0895 and 0900 favour higher.

Trouble is prices under 0950 - 40 and 30 favour lower

So until out the mid range - for me a mini BTTZ

Need to check time rules again - but for now look at more scalp buys over 0922 and scalp sells under 0897 and 93

Got two scalps in the BTTZ......chart coming

9 15 am

I dont like scalping in BTTZ areas for obvious reasons - but sometimes if you can match pairs up - you get better clues

From after 9 00 am the sells came in on the EU / EJ and GU - but if they cannot breach under interim supports - price will stop and try up again - just like water in a dam - looking for holes to leak through.

If price cannot go one way - it will try the other way -until it overcomes barriers and then carries on

On EU - it cannot get under 0908/9 for now - so tries up again - but as we know from before is having trouble breaching above 22 / 24 and 30

One will have to go - its just when ??

If you scalp for 1- 3 pips its easy - 3 -7 pips net harder - and for everyone else - just wait for the proper move

Status
Not open for further replies.