Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick, that's the point. None of my posts have been to 'mock or incite'. Check over them if ya want. I have been, and am, genuinely interested in what's goin on here. Me response to MM's rather typically unpleasant response in the early hours of (my) morning was possibly below the belt in suggesting his day's efforts posted with such apparent glee would cover coffee, but the basis of that no less than elaborated on by yer very own post on the same topic earlier today.

I'd also suggest that questioning the mods decisions and disrespecting their intent is not going ta go down too well.

If you've got a bee in your bonnet about me that's a pity - but if ya take a minute to see where I've been comin from the whole time, it has been from a place of genuine interest. That some people don't take kindly to my views, based on experience from a very different place, is not an issue. It is the manner of their response to it which has caused the problem.

Pat I have enjoyed your banter with F, as I am full sure he has too.
You lost me with reporting one word that in the context of playful dialogue and posturing was not unreasonable.
I hope it continues and I am sure your skin is a tad thicker than you imply.

..What was said was hardly offensive and long overdue in my opinion

What was said in some of the posts was abusive which is against the site rules for anyone. This is not a personal issue for Mods, if people post messages that contravene the site rules it incurs consequences. We do not take into consideration extenuating circumstances so the history of why what was said is not considered and if it were we would be showing bias which we all try our best not to do. Calling someone any abusive swear word will incur an infraction if we see it, or it is reported and if that is then publicly treated like a joke or posted with the aim of gaining support against the actions of Mods it will incur a ban.

What was said in some of the posts was abusive which is against the site rules for anyone. This is not a personal issue for Mods, if people post messages that contravene the site rules it incurs consequences. We do not take into consideration extenuating circumstances so the history of why what was said is not considered and if it were we would be showing bias which we all try our best not to do. Calling someone any abusive swear word will incur an infraction if we see it, or it is reported and if that is then publicly treated like a joke or posted with the aim of gaining support against the actions of Mods it will incur a ban.

I actually agree - Major Magnum should not rise to the bait - as I have unfortunately done many times in the past

Rules are rules -just like in trading

So no problem - and I welcome all members - as normal and will try and answer any FX Intraday question raised.

Now back to some trading

(y)

EU

3 14 pm

1123 low for now and yes - still got a 30% stake on from earlier on and i will tighten in up now

Will check main pairs and update

I hope its been good for you all as well

Well I am glad you cleared that up. So that I am crystal here you are saying you banned him because you knew if you banned him he may make fun of it?

As for the word itself I thought it a variant on feckless and as such is not actually a profanity.

From after 2 00 pm and 2 30 pm the GU / EU / EJ / AU have all been trying to retrace higher - some with more success than others - ie GU over 75 pip rise

Looking for scalps now in the 3 30 pm TW

nice usd news at 1.30 and I caught some of the EU fall ..........

ok made 250 pips now today so taking a breather

better performance from me today than yesterdays pippage - so pleased

149 trades - 85% / 15% win /lose
248 pips made

so after commission its still a decent few quid up today before U.S opening

poss back later
N

A lot of pips and a lot of trades - but still if you can maintain it with low drawdowns and make profit then (y)

Is your pip count net - and after commissions and spreads - or gross ??

I always count net after all broker cost etc

Regards

F

EU

i have moved stop down to 1167 now as really now above 1147 it favours scalp buys

EU

3 27 pm

Did not stay above 1147 for very long - so suits my 30% stake and will move stop down again to 1150 now with price at 1136

11 25 to 32 is all support so will be looking for some scalp buys after half hr change

Well I am glad you cleared that up. So that I am crystal here you are saying you banned him because you knew if you banned him he may make fun of it?

As for the word itself I thought it a variant on feckless and as such is not actually a profanity.

No that is not the case and there was more than one sear word posted which would have been seen as ****. He originally incurred an infraction and then posted the infraction on this thread treating it like a joke and with the aim of gaining support against the actions taken and that is what incurred the ban.

EU

3 27 pm

Did not stay above 1147 for very long - so suits my 30% stake and will move stop down again to 1150 now with price at 1136

11 25 to 32 is all support so will be looking for some scalp buys after half hr change

I am seeing 30% stake profit reduce on bounce up - but am in the scalp buy from 36 on 100% stake - so net gain 70% as it moves up

Would be nice if it stops at 1148 - suit me - but thats asking too much maybe

Yeah I would be interested to know too what he means... you know, I am very good at estimating I.Q. :p

So far all replies I read from all these T3, etc. are insane - what they basically say is if they see a swear word they will analyise it (without reading what's going on, considering history, bigger picture, etc and just read it a few more times to make sure its a swear word) and then ban someone ;)

Simple programming can do that and would save the rest of us from reading things like

"This thread may be lots of things...but "good thread" are not words that I, and many others would use to describe it!"

Very interested in your comment

Could you please elaborate - so maybe we could meet your standards CV

Cheers

Thank you

Regards

F
when i saw cvs comment the following image popped into my head
batman.jpg

I am seeing 30% stake profit reduce on bounce up - but am in the scalp buy from 36 on 100% stake - so net gain 70% as it moves up

Would be nice if it stops at 1148 - suit me - but thats asking too much maybe

1149 level so far - and 47 looks a scalp sell again - so out scalp buy and will stay with 30% sell under 1150 for now

What a teaser - it just got me now at 1150 on the 30% stake sell - but no problem nice profit in it

This for me is another BTTZ area - so maybe time to sit on hands until over say 53 and 57 - or we attempt under 1135 and 28 for more sells

Yeah I would be interested to know too what he means... you know, I am very good at estimating I.Q. :p

So far all replies I read from all these T3, etc. are insane - what they basically say is if they see a swear word they will analyise it (without reading what's going on, considering history, bigger picture, etc and just read it a few more times to make sure its a swear word) and then ban someone ;)

Simple programming can do that and would save the rest of us from reading things like

"This thread may be lots of things...but "good thread" are not words that I, and many others would use to describe it!"

What part of this are you failing to understand ? The ban was not incurred because of the swearing at someone but because of what they did after getting an infraction and it is not permanent.

short EU
stop top green
target bottom green

Attachments

• 2015-05-19_15-44-53.png
    2015-05-19_15-44-53.png
    6 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.