Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I welcome all scalpers etc - as it good to see everybody's different styles and readings etc etc - so please carry on - along with charts and calls etc - and stop levels you use etc etc

Is your method combined with my understanding, I am only taken trades in the KT....

Wedge @11.40 +8.2

Attachments

• wedges.png
    wedges.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 80
EU

12 00 - Midday

Trouble is now - we are in a tease zone- ie approx 40 -50 range

Over 1220 / 30 + scalp buys again

Under 1210 and then 90 and 80 hold on sells

In between - we might get a BTTZ - set up to tease us both directions and try and take our winnings

Is your method combined with my understanding, I am only taken trades in the KT....

Wedge @11.40 +8.2

85% of all my trades are in Time windows - ie the 9 mins either side hr and half hr changes

Maybe only 60% are exactly within a minute of a key time - either way

Remember I need PA and LRs and levels and TL's etc - many factors to all line up together - sometimes its 2 mins early - or can be 3 mins late

But over time - it gets you focused and ready etc etc - it can be easy - but other times - it all depends on the PA of the last 5 mins - ie normally false

I cannot trust EU price action for now

For me its being manipulated by Liquidity providers along with other players - at like a crossroads

Its at a delicate price and so it can be used to trick and deceive now

Will just sit on hands and check other pairs out - ideally not linked with Euro

Yeah, saw that Fugazsy ;) I am more of a EJ person :p lol at the difference between our charts... you have like 4 lines :D

Life

I look at EJ on the 30m, looks similar to EU atm.

I need to see the price.....I think the idea is the same....trying to trade with the strength against the weaker hand...some will do it with lines...some will do without the essence is the same me think....

short EU at red line
stop top green
target bottom green

Attachments

• 2015-05-19_12-03-44.png
    2015-05-19_12-03-44.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 77
85% of all my trades are in Time windows - ie the 9 mins either side hr and half hr changes

Maybe only 60% are exactly within a minute of a key time - either way

Remember I need PA and LRs and levels and TL's etc - many factors to all line up together - sometimes its 2 mins early - or can be 3 mins late

But over time - it gets you focused and ready etc etc - it can be easy - but other times - it all depends on the PA of the last 5 mins - ie normally false

I feel KT are valid for many reasons....one is they keep you out of troubles in a sense as you said they make you focus on the time, yes you are right some times they are early or late, I did some work this morning backtesting on yesterday session and that was the case....... Seems all well......I am looking forward for your post description, but not now, at the end of the day will be fine, actually if you copy also on my Journal I make sure I read it when I get up, so it will not be lost in many posts...ta

so about 1177 - 80 target ??

I have quite a bit of dynamic supports at 1188 to 93 area

I think if price drops under there - then yes it might try under 80

GL with it

yep i see that. looking at a measured move to that area for a retest of the lows and potentially an area buyers could be sucked into longs

12 19 pm

Now entering my bounce support area at 88 to 93 ish

See if it can breach under next

Need to stay now under 1206 on bounces to stay with sells

I feel KT are valid for many reasons....one is they keep you out of troubles in a sense as you said they make you focus on the time, yes you are right some times they are early or late, I did some work this morning backtesting on yesterday session and that was the case....... Seems all well......I am looking forward for your post description, but not now, at the end of the day will be fine, actually if you copy also on my Journal I make sure I read it when I get up, so it will not be lost in many posts...ta

I will do Fugazsy - no probs

stop halved

That's good

What I do now is bank 70% - but main thing is making sure you make profit out the move

i would add to sell - if bounce stays now under 1200 and PA falls again after a bounce

I would also want to be out by 12 30 pm- but again - all depends on the PA

That's good

What I do now is bank 70% - but main thing is making sure you make profit out the move

i would add to sell - if bounce stays now under 1200 and PA falls again after a bounce

I would also want to be out by 12 30 pm- but again - all depends on the PA

i know about you using time in your trading and i have used similar with some success before but felt that simplicity keeps me more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.