Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

Now at 1000 - not in it on any buy atm

Did you notice the 35 pip stop hunt first - anybody would think its manipulated lol

In theory - pullbacks staying above 0920 / 30 - should be buys again - but we would need present high breached before 2 09 pm - if it is going over 1002 +

Made right decision exiting scalp sell

BUT

Did not scalp buy - and now its over 82 and 86

Silly me - see - we all make mistakes - its part of trading

Notice swissy as got a lot of supports around 9500 now

Its trying to go under - and we need to see that for more rises on EU

EU

1 52 PM

High so far 1013/4

Yes it was a scalp sell at 1 51pm - but expect 70 to 80 to hold it ???

Buy again if we stay above 71 / 80 and then over 1020+

Back after 3 00 pm or so

EU for now - over 0982 / 85 still a nice scalp buy but does need over 1020 next

To sell under 1000 we need 80 and 70 to let go and its a case then if 0950 or 60 holds

Dollar is still weak - but as we all know that could all change next hour - so be careful

Good Trading and GL

Regards

F

4 55 pm

Been out most of afternoon and too late to catch both scalp buys on EU and EJ from exactly 4 30pm

All the clues lined up and 25 mins later EJ is up 14 pips and EU up 9 pips

Shame - but still been a good day so cannot complain

Enjoy your weekend - will update my trading journal over weekend

Regards

F

tell you what mo you must be setting the t2w record for posts, like eva.

Bravo

Have a good day I know I will.

Kinell!!!

He's fished his ipad out the karsi :))

Where you been son ???

Me and Major M have missed yo - we have been givin it super LARGE

Good to see you back - get iinnn there

PS -got some tissues with £20 bank notes printed on them - if you can find any dodgy broker who accepts cash in hand lol

Best regards

F

Been working in teh real world after trying to scallop the 4rex and loosed all my monies. (circa 120k, kinell)

Magnum a millionaire yet? Was expecting an invite to the honeymoon......

Been working in teh real world after trying to scallop the 4rex and loosed all my monies. (circa 120k, kinell)

Magnum a millionaire yet? Was expecting an invite to the honeymoon......

Blooming hell - you didn't just dip your toe in the water then

At the rate MM's going he's probably there whilst I am typing lol

No he's kept it in his trousers still and I told him - step by step - don't go trying to place 100 lots a pip on in first year of going live - give it 2 years ;-)

Helping some more guys here on the forum - all open and totally free of charge - so when you have a spare 3- 9 months ( all depends how long it takes to reprogram you ) we can get your firing on 16 cylinders ( just like a Bugatti ;) )

Off to Frankie and Bennys now ( for a change ) - going to miss me Balti

Speak to you later

F

PS - Major's on holiday atm - I am off on one in April - can't wait ;-)

Last edited:
Bank Holiday Monday - April 6th 2015 - Pre Normal Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders.

Its a bank Holiday around most of Europe today - although business as usual for the US later on

Just having a look at the set ups etc and not taken one scalp atm

Had not planned to be trading much this morning - but as not out to later on today - thought I would just check the markets out.

Have updated a couple of EU charts in my trading journal yesterday ( devil in the detail ) and commented on 3 key levels etc

Will over the next hour just do some quick reviews and updates ready for later on and the US session and if I can get the odd scalps in - will be doing

Enjoy your break

Regards

F

EU - 5 Min LR Chart - up to Last Night 5 /4 / 2015

EU chart with longer term red LR on

188420d1428229403-fs-devil-detail-intraday-fx-trading-journal-2015-eu-5-min-april-2015.png

EU update

So far we have had a EU high latter part of March at 1050 area and then this last few days LH's at 1026 and 1017

Price atm at approx 7 00 am at 0975 - with first interim supports at 0965 to 0973 area

If those supports let go - then 0950 - 0920/30 - 0900 ish and 0890

Above 0990 is a lot of R up to 1050 - ie 15/ 20 / 25 - 35 - 50 etc

For me price above 0850 is bullish in terms of TA since mid March and i would need to see price back under 0700 and 0650 to think we are going back bearish to test 0500 and lower.

For Intraday and this week - I expect to be scalp buying and selling as normal - I am reading many technical traders are not seeing over 1050 and 1100 + etc and yes they may be correct - but that would only be confirmed for me under 0800 and 0700 and then any retraces staying under 0950

GU update

With it being very slow atm - i will do some reviews on the main pairs I trade

GU price atm 4920 with a low in March at 4645 area and high 5160 area

Good supports at 4750 and 4800 areas and really we need price back over 5200 and 5260 to think any proper bullish run might be on

We have seen some dollar weakness in March and start of April - but its too early days to think we are going to say the dollar might be starting a big bear phase.

For now above 4840 and 4880 - i still favour the GU trying higher and maybe even testing above 4980 and 5000 again

Status
Not open for further replies.