Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning N

Bank holiday and I was scalping at 6 21 am this morning - i must be mad - or old

Ok maybe both

Yes slow morning - although already over 40 pips off 7 trades

I was vry late to party this morning ....looking back trough the charts I see probably 3 decent attack points I would have got in

7.51/2am looked like a cracker for early buys on usd bull run
8.25 ish I would have dropped (late) into a run down on usd sells
8.52ish I would have grabbed the last remnants of the last usd bull run up

then as stated looking at sells from 9ish ............but patchy in truth so far

N

ok the usd is trying to go north .........i'll let it settle a little then may start buying on usd pairs

that will buy a few eggs then :cool:

I think we have too many easter eggs atm - still if the kids dont eat them - i can always help out lol

I started off with 3 simultaneous scalp sells - but only slightly lower stake size - more like 70% of normal - still after only 2 pip off one scalp - total for the 3 was 12 pips so not to bad off first 20 mins or so

These scalp sells on EU and EJ not too bad atm - EU down now 7 pips and EJ down 8 pips

aggressive and I should have waited for usd retrace ..........but hoping the market is not that volatile at moment to shake me out

Also noticed GU dropped in total 30 pips from 7 00 am time

Its a slow morning - but pips available for short termers ;-)

could have got it 2 pips cheaper it seems ......lets see if the usd now rolls north

looks like 10.20 was the bottom of the usd .........jees this is slow

i'll let this run...........got to scoot ............0873 at moment so same price as I entered ............low low volatility at moment

back later
N

ucad and uj are only small positives since my entry point .........Europeans hopefully to now step in

jesus ............what a chop mess

Have you got your down trendline on from 82 touching 81 and 79 on a tick or one min chart and extrapolated

Only obstacles are supports at 67 - 71 and now 73

either we try back over TL - or breach under supports

Trick is then knowing - really the EU wants higher whilst still in bullish price structure of above 0850 and 60

ucad and uj are only small positives since my entry point .........Europeans hopefully to now step in

I also have UJ and UCad in bullish session price structures - but UChf in a negative bearish mode under 9610 and 9600

Typical mish mash on a NFP morning - not helped by Bank Holidays

Have you got your down trendline on from 82 touching 81 and 79 on a tick or one min chart and extrapolated

Only obstacles are supports at 67 - 71 and now 73

either we try back over TL - or breach under supports

Trick is then knowing - really the EU wants higher whilst still in bullish price structure of above 0850 and 60

Did you mean this?

908aae0b3b244517b3f23bc4faf9c6d3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.