Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 00 pm was the change I think

Not trading anymore for now - unless I see something really nice lining up

I have already taken over 20 trades today - with only 2 with losses over 3 pips - so not bad

Will update later with a few charts in my Trading Journal

if I do see anything of real interest after 4 30 pm and 5 00 pm - I will let you know

Regards

F

hi guys,,
what a busy day...the easiest trade today,,even with no LR's, it is screaming BUY.
TW was perfect, 30 min idle not exceeded,,,bull candle delivered from spain's areena.
got out just at the high...//covering looses from yesterday//
i was also in some stellar moves like e/au reverse,,UJ reverse,,but milked feck of it :)....
cad was nice,,missed the yest high blow out though
wish u all nice weekend!

Attachments

• eu 1 min.jpg
    eu 1 min.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 194
hi guys,,
what a busy day...the easiest trade today,,even with no LR's, it is screaming BUY.
TW was perfect, 30 min idle not exceeded,,,bull candle delivered from spain's areena.
got out just at the high...//covering looses from yesterday//
i was also in some stellar moves like e/au reverse,,UJ reverse,,but milked feck of it :)....
cad was nice,,missed the yest high blow out though
wish u all nice weekend!

Excellent well done PP

Keep it up (y)

And same to you - enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

EU

6 43 AM

Easy one from start of 6 30 am TW and really 6 20 /21 am and 1365 - ie scalp sell

I expected it to stop by 58 -60 - but surprised - it went lower than yesterday to 1355.

I am down to 30% and now moved stop to 61/62 - and waiting to see if we do try under 50

If we dont then I will exit 30% stake before 61

Post time stamped at 6:43 AM and you talk about Pairs pricing at 6:30 ??
Not a live call or am I missing something FXMo ??

Seems a few other posts are the same Hindsight trades why ?

Curious as to whether its worth my following your thread and lend an edge to my FX trading or will I be wasting my time . Thanks in advance

Post time stamped at 6:43 AM and you talk about Pairs pricing at 6:30 ??
Not a live call or am I missing something FXMo ??

Seems a few other posts are the same Hindsight trades why ?

Curious as to whether its worth my following your thread and lend an edge to my FX trading or will I be wasting my time . Thanks in advance

Morning ptlambi

Thank you for your comment.

I think its time for me to use yesterday as a perfect example of how I trade and the idea of this live call thread - which basically is to assist me - just as much as any other members who might be following my method.

I must emphasise - I am not an alert call service - ie giving out live calls in advance of entry along with targets.

I am going to cover this issue raised by others and yourself in a lot more detail in my Devil in the Detail Trading journal next

The fact that most days - I end up giving out 20 to 40 calls with less than maybe 7 truly in advance is simply because I am basically a scalper or short term trader - with many of my trades lasting less than 5 or 10 minutes. I might then leave part stake on then with stop in profit and the move might carry on my way for another 30 mins or few hours - or even in some cases weeks and months - but these might be less than 15% of my actual short term trades.

The main problem is we have lags due to me having to enter my trade and then type it and by the time you see it on your screen can be anything from 1 min to 10 mins later.

Many times I will be commenting on this thread and in between my comments someone else comments - and until I refresh the page - I don't see it instantly - and many times we have gone onto another page and the member has asked the question again - 10 mins later - simply because I have not seen it.

When you refresh the page - it pops up with a time stamp and I think - well thats funny - the time stamp says for example 10 36 am - and I was on this page watching it between 10 33 am and 10 45 am - and I did not see it - until later on

So really unless I can see trades at least say 15 mins in advance of my exact entry price - then the member following - are not guaranteed they will see and read it before the move.

The fact the my entries are KEY to my whole method and my stops are as close at 3 pips - timing is crucial and therefore - I have explained in my other thread the 6 main key times in the hour when i enter a trade - within say 30 seconds either time.

Therefore my proper followers who have read my threads in detail know of the 6 times per hour ad by using a 1 min chart with Linear regressions and time windows - they will know whether i have bought the AU at say 9 39 am and at what price etc.

My method is complex and involves many variables that need to line up or come together at an exact price - in a TW with the correct PA and Lr's and levels etc all saying there is a high probability of the trade ( ie over 75 - 80% ) going over 5 + pips without going against me by 3 or 5 pips.

I will give you on example from yesterday - but will give you a lot more in the other trade journal - as I will cover it in detail - to put your question to bed

AU - yesterday - this thread number 37222 - live call at 3 00 pm - that appeared time stamped at 3 01 pm

ie price 7811 - scalp buys over next 8 mins and after 3 21 pm

Now please check out that entry on a 1 min AU chart

It was the interim low - and I said scalp buy.

At 3 09 pm - after my call by 8 mins - it was up at 7819 - ie up 8 pips

At 3 21 pm - ie 20 mins after call it was at 7827 - ie up 16 pips

By then I was looking at taking 70% profit off and it peaked first time at 3 25 pm - ie 24 mins after my call at 7832 - ie 21 pip move

With a stop of 3 pip - RR of 7 in approx 25 pip

With a stop of 5 pips - RR of 4

I would say you only needed a 3 pip stop - including spread - because if I was wrong - I want to know ASAP.

Now lets say - i was correct but it only moved up 4 pips - I would have exited with any profit - thats why - my entries are so key and important - even if I get a trade wrong - i still want to get out with a small profit or break even - ie that's the best money management you can have - ie wrong trades - but still exit with positive money.

I left 30% stake on AU - with stop in a small profit

After 6 00 pm - ie 3 hrs after my call it up 35 pips - and then its a case do I leave on or take profit.

The fact it could not make over 7850 twice - for me said - Friday - take profit.

This is one example out of 36 calls I made yesterday - maybe only 7 truly in advance - but over 25 with movements that carried on the correct way to my call.

I actually took more trades than normal yesterday I think it was 22 in the end - but it was a good day and I nearly quadrupled my daily target - although many of the pips were on part stakes .

I think if I can be of any help to you - you really do need to spend say 3 -5 hrs reading through the Intraday consistent profits thread that explains my methods more.

I have had many haters and trolls completely dismiss me as a fraud - its part of their enjoyment

Well they are bound too - I am annoying and fairly arrogant simply because I have done my 10k hours at the trading coalface and taken now over 17k live trades and I am a retail FX trading expert. Its taken me 13 yrs focused only on FX - no other instruments - 7 yrs full time trading between 180 and 200 days every year for over 6+ hours - so that's why I can trade from interim tops and bottoms and make weekly pip numbers that most traders would be delighted with making over 2 or 3 months.

I don't sell anything - no courses - DVD's - books - I am in nobodies pocket - i am my own man - and I plan to retire full time in next 2 years - ( I retired from my businesses at the age of 50 - but went back full time FX trading at the age of 54 - bored )

All my help - is TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE

I really only do it to show its all possible - I have never traded over 25 lots per pip or with any account over $250k in size - but on retail size accounts I can make 25 -50% returns per month - yes per month - but if I was trading say a $5 or 10 million account - I doubt if I would make that per annum - as its a different ballgame and totally different risk basis.

If as you say you have dabbled with investments and trading over 20 yrs - what I do is entirely different. I dont compound and all my trades are now under 10 lots per pip.

I withdraw profits every 10 -20 days - and my account balance stays fairly consistent - I have no plans to take it up over $250 k or $500k - why would I - I prefer to use the monies elsewhere .

It purely up to you if you want to spend a week or two following me and then make your mind up.

One member here who followed me for over 8 months as posted his live account results many times - his last one a week ago - 30 trades - 25 correct - largest loss 5 pips - 493 pips in a day - 82% accuracy - all within 12 hrs

He's still new as far as I am concerned - maybe now over 2000 live trades - but needs 5k + to get to the next stage. He will have losses - like I do - but he will become profitable - every trading day - as long as he does not try and keep compounding - as that will be his failure - as everyone has a Financial "wall" using their own money.

OK - more detail of my live calls yesterday - in advance to follow in the other thread

I hope this helps you make your own mind up - and what ever you do - I wish you well and GL

Good Trading

Regards

F

Morning ptlambi

Thank you for your comment.

I think its time for me to use yesterday as a perfect example of how I trade and the idea of this live call thread - which basically is to assist me - just as much as any other members who might be following my method.

I must emphasise - I am not an alert call service - ie giving out live calls in advance of entry along with targets.

I am going to cover this issue raised by others and yourself in a lot more detail in my Devil in the Detail Trading journal next

The fact that most days - I end up giving out 20 to 40 calls with less than maybe 7 truly in advance is simply because I am basically a scalper or short term trader - with many of my trades lasting less than 5 or 10 minutes. I might then leave part stake on then with stop in profit and the move might carry on my way for another 30 mins or few hours - or even in some cases weeks and months - but these might be less than 15% of my actual short term trades.

The main problem is we have lags due to me having to enter my trade and then type it and by the time you see it on your screen can be anything from 1 min to 10 mins later.

Many times I will be commenting on this thread and in between my comments someone else comments - and until I refresh the page - I don't see it instantly - and many times we have gone onto another page and the member has asked the question again - 10 mins later - simply because I have not seen it.

When you refresh the page - it pops up with a time stamp and I think - well thats funny - the time stamp says for example 10 36 am - and I was on this page watching it between 10 33 am and 10 45 am - and I did not see it - until later on

So really unless I can see trades at least say 15 mins in advance of my exact entry price - then the member following - are not guaranteed they will see and read it before the move.

The fact the my entries are KEY to my whole method and my stops are as close at 3 pips - timing is crucial and therefore - I have explained in my other thread the 6 main key times in the hour when i enter a trade - within say 30 seconds either time.

Therefore my proper followers who have read my threads in detail know of the 6 times per hour ad by using a 1 min chart with Linear regressions and time windows - they will know whether i have bought the AU at say 9 39 am and at what price etc.

My method is complex and involves many variables that need to line up or come together at an exact price - in a TW with the correct PA and Lr's and levels etc all saying there is a high probability of the trade ( ie over 75 - 80% ) going over 5 + pips without going against me by 3 or 5 pips.

I will give you on example from yesterday - but will give you a lot more in the other trade journal - as I will cover it in detail - to put your question to bed

AU - yesterday - this thread number 37222 - live call at 3 00 pm - that appeared time stamped at 3 01 pm

ie price 7811 - scalp buys over next 8 mins and after 3 21 pm

Now please check out that entry on a 1 min AU chart

It was the interim low - and I said scalp buy.

At 3 09 pm - after my call by 8 mins - it was up at 7819 - ie up 8 pips

At 3 21 pm - ie 20 mins after call it was at 7827 - ie up 16 pips

By then I was looking at taking 70% profit off and it peaked first time at 3 25 pm - ie 24 mins after my call at 7832 - ie 21 pip move

With a stop of 3 pip - RR of 7 in approx 25 pip

With a stop of 5 pips - RR of 4

I would say you only needed a 3 pip stop - including spread - because if I was wrong - I want to know ASAP.

Now lets say - i was correct but it only moved up 4 pips - I would have exited with any profit - thats why - my entries are so key and important - even if I get a trade wrong - i still want to get out with a small profit or break even - ie that's the best money management you can have - ie wrong trades - but still exit with positive money.

I left 30% stake on AU - with stop in a small profit

After 6 00 pm - ie 3 hrs after my call it up 35 pips - and then its a case do I leave on or take profit.

The fact it could not make over 7850 twice - for me said - Friday - take profit.

This is one example out of 36 calls I made yesterday - maybe only 7 truly in advance - but over 25 with movements that carried on the correct way to my call.

I actually took more trades than normal yesterday I think it was 22 in the end - but it was a good day and I nearly quadrupled my daily target - although many of the pips were on part stakes .

I think if I can be of any help to you - you really do need to spend say 3 -5 hrs reading through the Intraday consistent profits thread that explains my methods more.

I have had many haters and trolls completely dismiss me as a fraud - its part of their enjoyment

Well they are bound too - I am annoying and fairly arrogant simply because I have done my 10k hours at the trading coalface and taken now over 17k live trades and I am a retail FX trading expert. Its taken me 13 yrs focused only on FX - no other instruments - 7 yrs full time trading between 180 and 200 days every year for over 6+ hours - so that's why I can trade from interim tops and bottoms and make weekly pip numbers that most traders would be delighted with making over 2 or 3 months.

I don't sell anything - no courses - DVD's - books - I am in nobodies pocket - i am my own man - and I plan to retire full time in next 2 years - ( I retired from my businesses at the age of 50 - but went back full time FX trading at the age of 54 - bored )

All my help - is TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE

I really only do it to show its all possible - I have never traded over 25 lots per pip or with any account over $250k in size - but on retail size accounts I can make 25 -50% returns per month - yes per month - but if I was trading say a $5 or 10 million account - I doubt if I would make that per annum - as its a different ballgame and totally different risk basis.

If as you say you have dabbled with investments and trading over 20 yrs - what I do is entirely different. I dont compound and all my trades are now under 10 lots per pip.

I withdraw profits every 10 -20 days - and my account balance stays fairly consistent - I have no plans to take it up over $250 k or $500k - why would I - I prefer to use the monies elsewhere .

It purely up to you if you want to spend a week or two following me and then make your mind up.

One member here who followed me for over 8 months as posted his live account results many times - his last one a week ago - 30 trades - 25 correct - largest loss 5 pips - 493 pips in a day - 82% accuracy - all within 12 hrs

He's still new as far as I am concerned - maybe now over 2000 live trades - but needs 5k + to get to the next stage. He will have losses - like I do - but he will become profitable - every trading day - as long as he does not try and keep compounding - as that will be his failure - as everyone has a Financial "wall" using their own money.

OK - more detail of my live calls yesterday - in advance to follow in the other thread

I hope this helps you make your own mind up - and what ever you do - I wish you well and GL

Good Trading

Regards

F

Thanks for the Reply F much appreciated really .

I know how hard it must be to post Live Calls as there will always be a lag therefore not Exactly Live but slightly delayed if you like lol

Ultimately you don't need to explain yourself to anyone I certainly know Im fairly proficient in what I do and am half decent in Scalping in the Dax and Crude and do make decent money even on a Spread Bet basis .

Was just VERY curious lol . I will of course continue to follow your thread with an Open mind because having traded ( short term ) FX for near on 18 months back in 2004/2006 I am certainly looking to add the FX to my armoury again .

Wish you well buddy have a good weekend

Lambi

Thanks for the Reply F much appreciated really .

I know how hard it must be to post Live Calls as there will always be a lag therefore not Exactly Live but slightly delayed if you like lol

Ultimately you don't need to explain yourself to anyone I certainly know Im fairly proficient in what I do and am half decent in Scalping in the Dax and Crude and do make decent money even on a Spread Bet basis .

Was just VERY curious lol . I will of course continue to follow your thread with an Open mind because having traded ( short term ) FX for near on 18 months back in 2004/2006 I am certainly looking to add the FX to my armoury again .

Wish you well buddy have a good weekend

Lambi

Forexperian kicks butt....and is proving it on his new thread where he is itemising live calls ahead of the plays........(y)

Take it from someone else who also tries to trade and call simultaneously here a at T2win......its damn damn hard .........and T2win is littered with historic contestants in the live call game who disappeared as the cracks appeared in their trading.......:cool:

N

Last edited:
I suspect, the crowd will find it easier if the live calls are concise , something like,

Long GU 3 lots, 152. 52 10.47 am , stop 7 .

Now . of course, it doesn't matter if the time is 2-5 mins delayed so the trader focuses on the trade development. But, that one line just makes it easy, uncluttered etc.

The rest of the narrative can flow from the initial entry post. And of course, in eyeing up before an entry post, one could imply longs developing from zone etc..... , then comes the

Long GU 3 lots, 152. 52 10.47 am , stop 7 .

:)

nice n simple.

It looks like youre using more than 9 Lrs on your chart, or am i seeing things?

Regards

Morning drammen

You are correct on my latest most recent charts.

9 is the optimum number split into groups of 3 - ie scalping - short term intra session - and then longer term over the full session day.

Because I have changed one of my computers and now using window 8 1 with a new downloaded Ctrader platform - I added an extra couple of LRs to see which ones gave me the best settings.

After a few weeks or a month - I will then chose the best settings and return to 9 LRs - as I dont really need any more. I think under 6 is not enough and really over 10 or 12 - just too many - but I suppose it's what works for each individual trader

Good Trading

Regards

F

Monday 23rd February 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday traders

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend and are ready for another week of the unknown.;-)

Only one red news announcement at 11 00 am UK time on the Euro

It's a Monday - it might be slow and boring - but you never know - it might be a busy morning and slow US session - or even the other way around - we have just got to be there for the opportunities when they arrive.

Normal stuff - quick reviews - updates - levels - and even some live calls on FX pairs in advance.

All questions are welcome etc related to Fx Intraday trading

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ

6 52 am

The 6 30 or 6 30 am trade this morning - occurred slightly late at 6 42/ 3 am - outside my normal TW.

Yes I took it at 135 31 - a scalp buy with 29 as the stop

I need 38 and 41 to stay with it - otherwise I exit with any profit I can take

EU

6 55 am

That did turn at 6 39 am at 1376 - but I did not take that scalp buy - I preferred the look of the EJ and as normal it would move quicker and further for just an extra 0 3 of a pip spread.

The EJ as made me my 5 pips - only moved up 7 pips - but the EU in the same time only moved 4 pips - so It might have made me just a 2 or 3 pip scalp

EU

its peaked this morning at 1394 area and last four hrs as slowly been falling back down to a low of 73

I need above 78 and 83 to be scalp buying and really under 70 and 65 to be scalp selling at just prior to the EO

GU

7 02 am

Like the EU and EJ now - its turned into a scalp sell at 5388 and 6 59 am

It will bounce - as its a drop on the Open and therefore being manipulated etc

It needs to stay under 86/7 on pullbacks for further falls

EU

its peaked this morning at 1394 area and last four hrs as slowly been falling back down to a low of 73

I need above 78 and 83 to be scalp buying and really under 70 and 65 to be scalp selling at just prior to the EO

EU

7 07 am

Now down at 66 - i did enter the scalp sell before 70 and 72 - but will not add if we make 65 - but instead will drop to 30% stake size and stay with it whilst we stay under 72

EJ

7 10 am

shows the yen is weaker than the dollar - as the EJ as not seen falls under my scalp buy entry cut off above 135 29

I am no longer in a scalp buy - but did not bother with a scalp sell as I could see the set up was different to the EU.

Will leave this pair to next TW

GU

7 02 am

Like the EU and EJ now - its turned into a scalp sell at 5388 and 6 59 am

It will bounce - as its a drop on the Open and therefore being manipulated etc

It needs to stay under 86/7 on pullbacks for further falls

GU

7 13 am

So far down to 5378 - I am down to 30% stake and banked 7 pips at 70% stake

Status
Not open for further replies.