Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also UJ interim high at 119 29 was outside a TW at 7 45 am - that needs to after 8 21 am ideally with no breach to start holding scalp sells longer

hey F

i'm just using below as a example - I use other indicators to scalp ........

the brown cad is far too correlate (bull) to usd to trade it ...........I was focussed on euro and swissie as sells .....

UJ is a strange animal..........I generally wont play it as personally the Usd and JPY run pretty tight most of the time

back in the early days of my thread at T2win I called the usd and the yen the Tag team and advocated trading them when they were moving together either bull or bear .....other currencies would naturally be opposing that move and were worth trading ........

those days of carry trades have gone to a degree so I am not so fussed

N

Yes I find the UJ an interesting pair - I prefer the EJ - but when you do get dollar strength like after the EO this morning - then then UJ is a good pair to buy.

I find the Yen crosses do move a lot in tandem - which seems strange - but maybe shows more the strength or weakness of the yen - rather than of the dollar or euro

Also I like the opposite correlation of the Ucad and AU - they are nice on opposite scalps at many times of a session

(y)

GU

missed out that its low had held over 30 mins and so it was more scalp buys after 8 00 am

Dont like it when the interim lows and highs do not happen all at exactly the same time to the minute - but then I suppose the market will never keep making it too easy

Also UJ interim high at 119 29 was outside a TW at 7 45 am - that needs to after 8 21 am ideally with no breach to start holding scalp sells longer

Ideally - we want to try and scalp buy the UJ above 119 07 / 10

Under 24 now its a sell and above 119 06 / 10 a scalp buy - try and line them up next in new TW

Hi Fugazsy

I have scalp bought EU as the 1350 area is a support area - like 7800 on AU

Might only grab - 4 -8 pips or so - but watch the 30 min rule on low at 47 /48 next

Will answer you other question later - its a good point to discuss##

Have a good day

Regards

49 did break but later bears got trapped, but there is res @ 58

5389..........I was very very aggressive in anticipating gbp would fall.......

lets see

N

eu sells at 61 earlier dammit .............I chose to hunt GU ..........Grrrrrrrrr

ok the usd is going bull again as I hoped ................so no harm done ..see you later

N

86.....stay tight .......damn usd may not bounce north as expected :whistling

I would agree after 8 09 am and 5391 the GU was a scalp sell

But trouble is my price structure still favours tries up above 5380 / 2 to test above present high

Under 5377 and 74 - different ball game

Status
Not open for further replies.