Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting a message on behalf of my brother in law - Peter - or as known here as F or Forexmospherian.
He has fell foul to T2W policy by insulting 2 members or as he calls them muppets - by referring them as dumb and dumber.
He claims he used no real foul bad language - but because he has received several bans in the past - instead of receiving a one day ban - he instead will receive a Weeks ban so will not be back to the first new week of February

He has asked me to confirm that he has no intention of leaving this forum and will miss all fellow members - both his supporters and also the members who have got him the latest ban

The fact that he is very supportive of T2w rules and regs he will be requesting more confirmation on the actual line not to be crossed - as clowns seem to be accepted as well as idiots - but not muppets or plonkers and other non swear words??

SO IS FOREXPERIAN BANNED NOW ?.....FROM T2Win ? :confused:

jesus Christ ...........I cant leave you kids alone for a single day can I ..........

when will he be back?

think pete has taken early retirement along with
images
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

EJ

Especially for proper followers -

Lrs going under price - saying price should rise

TL broken -

TW and key times said clearly BUY

[emoji106]

184644d1422271270-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-260115-11-tw.png
Hi F,
Am new here. Could you point to me some of the useful past posts that explain the terminology used in your method? Rather a scalper dictionary...

I used to trade M1 n M15 but going no way for a year plus, fortunately net net a small loss to account. Am curious if your method can help.

Tks in advance.

Regards,
Frost

Pretty funny actually... banned for calling someone a muppet which simply means in British English an incompetent or foolish person ;)

It was mentioned several times on this thread by many people (including myself) if you are sure some thread is useless and the guys posting there are fools, all you have to do is just ignore that thread but noooo those naabs (who think F is me and 5 other guys) actually like to spend energy to come here and troll... =)

how about Fraggle. Is Fraggle ok?

EU trades today, "simples" approach, no spagetti junction screen, no assuming areas of support, Just following the Direction (------) line, and taking trades when the medium and fast signals are confluenced on point 2. Easy, Clear, accurate and hassle free trading. :cheesy:

Attachments

• eu thursday.bmp
    559.4 KB · Views: 148
well since we do seem to have lost our leader....... in the words of the BBC

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :cool:

cheers all
N

EU trades today, "simples" approach, no spagetti junction screen, no assuming areas of support, Just following the Direction (------) line, and taking trades when the medium and fast signals are confluenced on point 2. Easy, Clear, accurate and hassle free trading. :cheesy:

Lol "spaghetti junction screen" haha :D

I am posting a message on behalf of my brother in law - Peter - or as known here as F or Forexmospherian.
He has fell foul to T2W policy by insulting 2 members or as he calls them muppets - by referring them as dumb and dumber.
He claims he used no real foul bad language - but because he has received several bans in the past - instead of receiving a one day ban - he instead will receive a Weeks ban so will not be back to the first new week of February

He has asked me to confirm that he has no intention of leaving this forum and will miss all fellow members - both his supporters and also the members who have got him the latest ban

The fact that he is very supportive of T2w rules and regs he will be requesting more confirmation on the actual line not to be crossed - as clowns seem to be accepted as well as idiots - but not muppets or plonkers and other non swear words??

Right lets get one thing straight and that is that MOFO was banned not for calling someone dumb and dumber for the first time but by posting this
You are an absolute BIG PLONKER - that's me being polite

as well as several other posts where he was engaging in personal insults. He was previously warned numerous times not to do this but chose to ignore it and incurred the consequences of doing so. Engaging in personal insults is not permitted and if they are reported they are addressed in accordance with the T2W posting requirements.

i dont believe it.Banned from t2winz

Because of keyboard warriors man who have the noobish personalities ever... who first troll and then get offended :D ...imagine what kind of a person you need to be to report to a moderator that some random person on the internet called him a PLONKER haha

Stop crying, lol. I thought your master is only temporarily banned. Back on Monday?

And if it's expert guaranteed to win calls you want.
Possible scalp longs above 1.5094
Possible scalp short below 1.5084
I'll let yuo know the result.
5 pips stops
Will only enter if all of my priceaction conditions are met

p.s - I was once banned for calling him senile(i guess he complained) so it goes both ways! lol

Possible scalp longs above 1.5094
Possible scalp short below 1.5084
I'll let yuo know the result.
5 pips stops
Will only enter if all of my priceaction conditions are met

went short 1.5084. Wasn't fooled by the teases.
Taking 72% of stake off here at 1.5070 for +14 pips
leaving remaining on with B/E stop

Status
Not open for further replies.