Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 07 am

EU

is 2445 /6 interim top now ?

Above 34 still in scalp buy mode

I have dropped to 30% stake at 2441 and see what happens next as still looks scalp bullish atm

GU

9 11 am

Its been a rollercoaster ride this morning

It wants to fall - but the EU as helped pulled it back up - as Euro stronger than dollar - but Pound not so strong

Price now at 5725 area - never just jump in at prices you think should work - wait for more confirmations etc etc

I notice the Swissy could drop another 15 -20 pips to supports - so EU could still carry on up higher

its over 2447 now - so will we keep going until 9 21 am or 9 30 am ish ????

For the EU gameplan - we should stop under 2465 to make a LH again

If we did go over say 2470 - then still a LH could be posted below 2500

Its only if we go above say 2505 / 10 that then shows clear HH and HL structure

EJ

7 08 am

In a downward price structure under 147 50 /60 area

Not scalped it yet

EJ - comment over 2 hrs ago

I said that after EO and then for 90 mins or so it was just awful PA and not a pair I wanted to scalp - either way

Well now finally - another morning low of 146 95

Under 147 30 on bounces - should be more sells again

UJ

9 22 pm

I hope dearlife has made some more pips on a sell on his favourite pair ?

Down at 118 10 area and bounces under 45 should be able to sell again

You too Peter.

gbpchf is very weak this morning. Trying to bounce but will need lots of time to do it after such a big sell off. may well drop more yet.

I can see what you mean - 90 pip drop in under 2 hrs

I reckon I need to change a few pairs in my locker - as you are right the GC was the one to take today based on correlation weaknesses and Swissy strength

I can see what you mean - 90 pip drop in under 2 hrs

I reckon I need to change a few pairs in my locker - as you are right the GC was the one to take today based on correlation weaknesses and Swissy strength

If you had a scanner you could set it up to find you the very best opportunities to catch the next leg of any move on any market in any time frame you like.

I have mine setup a bit different to what i think would suit you. But....

If you had one optimized for your own style, you could REALLY clean up every day. (y)

If you had a scanner you could set it up to find you the very best opportunities to catch the next leg of any move on any market in any time frame you like.

I have mine setup a bit different to what i think would suit you. But....

If you had one optimized for your own style, you could REALLY clean up every day. (y)

I think I should look into more in new year

I learnt my scalping many years ago on the EU mainly because in those days it was a 2 pip spread compared to 3 - 7 pips on all other pairs.

I then got into the GU and AU - as their spreads became more attractive and over the last 4 years have stayed mainly with the main 8.

Yen crosses have been my only diversion along with the EA - but I think now I need to add a special of the day - based on the weakest and strongest cross pairs

Thanks for bringing it more to my attention - certainly something I will be looking more into

Cheers

EJ - comment over 2 hrs ago

I said that after EO and then for 90 mins or so it was just awful PA and not a pair I wanted to scalp - either way

Well now finally - another morning low of 146 95

Under 147 30 on bounces - should be more sells again

Comment on EJ from nearly an hour ago

Well it bounced up to 147 33 before stopping - and then I was in 2 minds to scalp sell again

After 9 51 am and start of TW I took the plunge at 27 - and it made 05 and I exited all at 147 09

I know - it should drop again - but did not leave any on and instead will take more scalp sells after we go under 04 and if we carry on under 93

:cheesy: Yes, I have I totally love UJ but every minute that passes the amount of questions I have increases 10x :D

Feel free to fire away over the day or weekend and I will try and answer in between the odd scalps etc

I wanted to sell again under 45 - but the bounce went to 57 before it stopped - so it put me off - and i went with the EJ as that bounce was only 3 pips off my target entry point

Its still falling again - but PA is not the easiest for now

slow now, may to revisit the recent high

Eu for me is still session bullish above 2400 and 2420+ so yes we still might try over 54 and 65 - you never know

Expect LH's - but then unless you see LL's under 2420 and then 2410 etc stay with possibility of more tries up again

Status
Not open for further replies.