Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to fire away over the day or weekend and I will try and answer in between the odd scalps etc

I wanted to sell again under 45 - but the bounce went to 57 before it stopped - so it put me off - and i went with the EJ as that bounce was only 3 pips off my target entry point

Its still falling again - but PA is not the easiest for now

One of the idiotic questions I have is (and I have come across this situation many times) related to Lrs and S/R. For example if you see UJ at 6:03 am, the price crossed 350 lr and 500 lr by +10 pips, crossed trend lines and even the previous 3:52 am resistance by a few pips before turning the opposite direction. I guess the question is am I missing any obvious clues that the trend might reverse after crossing all these indicators?

Eu for me is still session bullish above 2400 and 2420+ so yes we still might try over 54 and 65 - you never know

Expect LH's - but then unless you see LL's under 2420 and then 2410 etc stay with possibility of more tries up again

very difficult to trade....

One of the idiotic questions I have is (and I have come across this situation many times) related to Lrs and S/R. For example if you see UJ at 6:03 am, the price crossed 350 lr and 500 lr by +10 pips, crossed trend lines and even the previous 3:52 am resistance by a few pips before turning the opposite direction. I guess the question is am I missing any obvious clues that the trend might reverse after crossing all these indicators?

I will post my UJ chart in scalp mode around 6 00 am to show you what I would have seen

Give me 5 - 15 mins or so

Regards

I will post my UJ chart in scalp mode around 6 00 am to show you what I would have seen

Give me 5 - 15 mins or so

Regards

No problem, maybe I didn't frame the question properly because even with couple of months of experience I am still a noob in this entire area :cheesy: I will see if I can ask my question better in reply to what you have seen or may be find some proper examples.

UJ Chart - Asian / Pre Opens

UJ - 1 min LR chart

183130d1418382504-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uj-121214-pa.png

This chart is for DL

Forget trying to read all my Lrs as you might get confused - but notice the PA - with a high - a Higher Low and then a Lower High and then price going out of up channel and under trendline

I have not put all the TW's in but this is why my method is not really simple or easy

I need to check out PA - Price structure - LR's - TL's - Channels - Time windows etc and then I can work out what might happen in next 30 mins or so - if everything makes sense

At sometimes and some prices - I cannot trade - ie conflicting clues - so I wait for them to line up and then take the opportunities

Its really complex - until you have used the method a few hundred times and then slowly you start to get the feel of whats happening etc

Hope that helps for now

Attachments

• UJ - 121214 pa.png
    UJ - 121214 pa.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Thanks man, I understand what you mean that you need few hundred trades, etc. to understand whats going on ;) In this case it is clear that my analysis and lines are incomplete (focused too much on after 4:15 am only)

No problem, maybe I didn't frame the question properly because even with couple of months of experience I am still a noob in this entire area :cheesy: I will see if I can ask my question better in reply to what you have seen or may be find some proper examples.

I think every month and every quarter it will start to make more sense etc

Major Magnum had approx 18 months of FX experience before he tried my method and it still took him 6 -8 months to get into the swing

As long as you dont lose too much money in your first year etc then by staying in the game - overtime you will then discover so many tips and clues etc to end up trading your own holy grail

Trouble is 80% of traders never find a really good method that works etc and so spend years getting really nowhere - up for 3 months - down for 2 months etc etc

My way is difficult and complex - but ........ when mastered it works ;-))

11 31am

Well Fzy - hope you bought EU again - or stayed with it

Now up at 2457 - and if we stay above 38 /40 we should try up again on any pullbacks

11 31am

Well Fzy - hope you bought EU again - or stayed with it

Now up at 2457 - and if we stay above 38 /40 we should try up again on any pullbacks

I got in @ 5 made my 10 pips.

Got trapped 3 times into the range previously, I was too slow after (2) to redefine the condition.

Anyway my two winning trade are normally double my risk, so I am ahead.

My plan is once I gains some consistency my risk will be brought 1% = 5 pips, so a gain of 10 pips a day will be a 2% profit.

On the swing up after my first trade I did not take a few one because they were not conforming 100% to my rules, but I guess close is close enough...serves as a lesson.....

Is good to finish every day as a positive day and that is what I am focusing on while I am getting use to this way of trading.....

I am getting better every day at it..

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
EU - Midday 12th December

EU - 1 min LR chart with price structure fairly clear

183138d1418385961-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-121214-midday.png

Attachments

• EU - 121214 - Midday.png
    EU - 121214 - Midday.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 415
I got in @ 5 made my 10 pips.

---------

---------

I am getting better every day at it..

Well Done Fugazsy

You will do

You will have the odd slip ups and silly mistakes etc etc - we all have them

But every week and every month - you will grow and get more exerienced and confident that your method can make profit

Keep it up

See you later on or Saturday Morning for you

Regards

12 11 pm

Yen crosses gone bullish this last TW

I can understand with EJ - as EU rising as well

Still in a bearish PS so will try and look for scalp sells again in next TW or next hour

Well Done Fugazsy

You will do

You will have the odd slip ups and silly mistakes etc etc - we all have them

But every week and every month - you will grow and get more exerienced and confident that your method can make profit

Keep it up

See you later on or Saturday Morning for you

Regards

F

Thank you. I will keep it up.

This is the classic day where keeping the 30% stake would work wonders, my first trade was at the bottom and I could have bought at least a couple times more.....

My last trade was a good trade, I was able to define the actual range and get advantage of it as soon as it broke, beside she did broke on the opposite side first, as a false BO (see pin bar), but I was not fouled.....this time

Yes, chat in the morning my time and at the end of your day....be good and look after yourself.

Fzsy

EU

1 27 pm

Its been in another scalp buy from 12 51 pm and 2435 area

Currently at 54/55 with high so far today 2465

I need it under 2430 - 20 - 2395 and 2380 to say it dropping out of session bull bias

Status
Not open for further replies.