Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to Euro

It looks as though the yen is weaker than the dollar atm as EJ still testing up - but EU not done a new high for over 1 hr ago

Although EU is played with 5 times or more than EJ ;-)

3 35 pm

EU now up at 2410 now - still a LH but above 94 still scalp bullish

EJ topped so far at 148 95/6

90 was a scalp sell - but not jumped in

Got to pop out for about 40 mins

Will be back later for a bit - but finished for day now anyway - I think ;-)

Agree with you on today - a difficult one on so many pairs

I still had EJ session bullish above 148 10 and with UJ - still thinking higher

At least you have profit tied in - so thats the good thing

Regards

its critical when things are volatile like to today to protect your account. you cant trade without an account!

my number 1 rule is to always to reduce the risk on every trade asap. even more so if you're trying to catch a bottom/top against the trend.

I'm short UJ again taken 1/2 off (again) @ +21 with my stop at b/e on second half.

this is my last trade today. have a good evening everyone

nice to see MM back .

Regards

GJ

Attachments

• 04-12-2014 15-34-46 usdjpy short again.png
    04-12-2014 15-34-46 usdjpy short again.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 74
Good Afternoon @Forexmospherian,

I would like to apologise for the comments I made the other day towards you, and it's only fitting for a man of my character to realise the error of my ways, and apologise.

They were rude, and of a personal nature, and more importantly uncalled for. We all, rightly, or wrongly are entitled to our views, and opinions.

Maybe you caught me at a cantankerous moment.

I would have sent this in a PM, however you do not accept these, and I have no issues in apologising publically when I know I am in the wrong.

I hope you've had a good day trading F. :cheers:

Best
John

Good Afternoon @Forexmospherian,

I would like to apologise for the comments I made the other day towards you, and it's only fitting for a man of my character to realise the error of my ways, and apologise.

They were rude, and of a personal nature, and more importantly uncalled for. We all, rightly, or wrongly are entitled to our views, and opinions.

Maybe you caught me at a cantankerous moment.

I would have sent this in a PM, however you do not accept these, and I have no issues in apologising publically when I know I am in the wrong.

I hope you've had a good day trading F. :cheers:

Best
John

Hi John

No problem - water off a duck's back and also - I was less than polite with my own comments in return - so please don't worry about it one bit.

We all know trading is a pressure game and at times - even after a good day - you can still be wound up with the trades you missed and the ones that did not go your way.

Apology fully accepted and life go on etc and I am sure I will continue to frustrate many other traders on this site at times - but then I can be an old cantankerous pain in the bum type at times - so my wife says when I moan about her road rage ( lol)

Regards

F

As I get ready to leave EU now at 2415

Will leave 30% on above 2402

GL

From nearly 2 hrs ago

Unfortunately not around to take profit at 2455 area - - but back in time to accept 2426

Will have to post my EU chart - what a lovely turn and under 2419 - 07 and 2400 it was more scalp sells

Now still in session bull structure above 2355 and 60 - but really with out seeing back over 2422 and 30 - then its end of thinking we will try over 2460 + again

its critical when things are volatile like to today to protect your account. you cant trade without an account!

my number 1 rule is to always to reduce the risk on every trade asap. even more so if you're trying to catch a bottom/top against the trend.

I'm short UJ again taken 1/2 off (again) @ +21 with my stop at b/e on second half.

this is my last trade today. have a good evening everyone

nice to see MM back .

Regards

GJ

Totally agree with you GJ

Today as really been a test - with so much going on - and so many 2 way moves

Great for a scalper at times - but then this morning it was a lot of teasing going on between 10 am and Midday and that might have trapped some traders - or frightened them away

You have made some great pips and so very well done

Keep it up and finish you year off with a good last month

Regards

Peter

5 46pm

I have finished really - but in a EU sell under 2417 and 2390

Now supports all at 2350 to 2370

So I reckon close them around the hour change and then off to have my tea ;-))

Will out of interest pop in later on

We're delighted to confirm that your new car will be with you soon. Your dealer will shortly be
in touch to arrange a convenient time to hand the keys over.

oh yeah!

Hello Peter, thanks I had a good day. I found it a bit tough going this morning. I ditched the cad pairs before i even got a chance to trade them as they all got faded lol. I ended up on UJ and GU. UJ did nothing much at all and GU was a bit tricky. The afternoon picked up nicely though.

Check the bounces out on the US markets. you can fill your boots on days like today being an intraday trader.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Regards

GJ

Attachments

• 04-12-2014 19-54-38 es and djia bounce.png
    04-12-2014 19-54-38 es and djia bounce.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 65
Hi John

No problem - water off a duck's back and also - I was less than polite with my own comments in return - so please don't worry about it one bit.

We all know trading is a pressure game and at times - even after a good day - you can still be wound up with the trades you missed and the ones that did not go your way.

Apology fully accepted and life go on etc and I am sure I will continue to frustrate many other traders on this site at times - but then I can be an old cantankerous pain in the bum type at times - so my wife says when I moan about her road rage ( lol)

Regards

F
good post

Hi Guys

Its going to be a short day for me tomorrow

Will be around first thing early am - and then maybe after 10 00 am out for 2 -3 hrs or so .

Hope to be back for NFP and / or at least from 2 00 pm for an hour or so

Not a normal day for me - but it Christmas soon - and got to do a bit of shopping when wife and kids are not around ;-)

I see you and the family have got your Xmas present early MM - and by the sounds of it you got a really nice discount off it

Will post a couple of updated charts either in a bit or / and in the morning

Black Friday last week - and trading wise - "Too Easy Tuesday" - then "Twisting Thieving Thursday" today and now "Freaky Friday" tomorrow lol

Good Trading to all Intradayers

Regards

F

Updated EU chart after Midday to follow on

EU Chart

From 6 00 am this morning to Midday

My line in the sand is 2304/5

Above favours tries higher - but need over 2326+

Below favours a test on 2295 -2300 supports and if breached lower

BTTZ area was say from 9 00 to 11 30 am - although still in it from 2304 to 2325

182808d1417694716-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-41214-6-hrs-am.png

Had to use a 2 min chart to cover last 10 hrs or so

Still in a short term bullish price structure for now above 2350 area

182846d1417729835-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-41214-us-session.png

Attachments

• EU - 41214 US session.png
    EU - 41214 US session.png
    82 KB · Views: 512
Just noticed on 2 charts above

See the little hump on the second chart before 1 00 pm black line

Thats all the main movement on the first chart ( 6 am to Midday)- prior to after news and US session

Shows the difference in movements etc

MM , you should be in green even with very high commissions.Without seeing position sizing , I believe you arbitrarily changes position sizes so a 5 pips loss can on a bigger position wipe out a 25 pips win on a smaller one.
By my estimation based on equal positions , you should have some 35-40 green pips.

Freaky Friday - December 5th 2014 - 7 00 am UK

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Sorry - had problems getting on site again this morning - I think I have a bit of a browser problem - as my chart platforms working OK

Its NFP news today and so it could be another busy US session

Unfortunately - not around for most of the day today - only a few hrs this morning and similar early afternoon

OK - onto updates etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.