Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

8 53am

For me - above 120 10 on pullbacks - the UJ is still another scalp buy

Under 120 00 - yes would be looking at holding scalp sells - but then still need under 119 85 to see the price structure for session go into bear mode

We have peaked so far at 120 32 - which as held over 30 mins with no breach

Not scalp sold it under 28 for now - but will take more scalp buys after hour if we test and breach 33 and 37

UJ comment from approx 40 mins ago

Another high now at 120 36 - moved 30% stop up to 27

EU

8 42 AM

The rise after 7 00 am only made 2384 - another LH and since 8 00 am we have fallen approx 18 pips now but still stayed above 2360

Bounces up staying under 78 are still more scalp sells for now and really we need back over 2385 and 90 to be holding on to any scalp buys we might take

Keep selling on bounces up staying under 78 area

Second one worked again and now price at 62 as I type and still falling

Will drop to 30% stake and bank 70%

GU

8 45 AM

The scalp buy after 7 00 am did make over 30 pips in total - but I came out before 8 00 am as I had to pop out

Similar to EU - its fallen again another 25 pips since but made a HL at 5640 above the double bottom at 5624

I need above 5655 and 60 to be able to hold scalp buys on taken above 42

GU

Now made 73/4 as a interim high

Above 63 still scalp bullish - but needs now over 78 and 82 to hold on longer

9 53am

Just heard on Sky Business news the German growth forecast been down graded - things not looking as well as expected still in Germany and Euro zone.

If that's the case - expect the news to be flagged everwhere and banks saying EU will drop to say 1800 - and then watch it go back up to 3500 - lol

EJ

8 49am

I left 30% on my scalp buy whilst out with stop in a small profit at 62

It made a high so far at 83 and currently at 74 - will move stop up to 685 and if stopped out no problem - still got some nice green pips off it

Still in an hour later on 30% buy stake with stop in profit

Its made a interim high of 90 and above 74 still scalp bullish

Moving stop up to 73

10 02 am

EU

Above 2345/50 - I reckon the EU can still turn up and then if it gets above 2385 - its back to a bull day session

OK - NFP can spike 50 -100 pips both ways if the market wants it to and so thats why 30% stakes left on all day from morning might not work today

If we do drop under 2345 then Its looking more likely we will test under 2300 again

Well Done MM

Have you seen comment in night to you with regards to commissions??

I forgot who it was off ??

He mentioned regards your stake sizes being larger on losses not helping etc

With 9 pips you should be positive after spread and commissions easily - its the 1 to 3 pips the problem area

GU

10 07 am

Glad you got some pips off it MM - now made 5688

above 75 still scalp bullish on pullbacks

Need under 67 and 63 to be scalp selling

I reckon I made the wrong comment there - it was 10 09 am - 88 was a interim high

From say 87 to 75 would be 11 pip net say - so a good scalp

What I should have said is - cannot hold scalp sells on longer - or hold them until under 67 and 63

Sorry to all scalpers after just 2 -7+ pips or so

Well Done MM

Have you seen comment in night to you with regards to commissions??

I forgot who it was off ??

He mentioned regards your stake sizes being larger on losses not helping etc

With 9 pips you should be positive after spread and commissions easily - its the 1 to 3 pips the problem area

trying to look for longer targets today, which means trading after bt zone left then use retests i think, which i did not do here!

Attachments

• vol.PNG
    vol.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 65
Have you all noticed the "trick brigade" have not been playing with the PA today

Its been fairly normal and I reckon not a lot of manipulations going on

They are probably saving that to the US session lol

trying to look for longer targets today, which means trading after bt zone left then use retests i think, which i did not do here!

Thats good then

I think today might be slow until after NFP and then after 2 00 pm

There could still be some tricks played though

ie look at EU keeps slowly dropping to try and get more bear swingers in - and then as you know - one bounce up - instead of falling again - will just carry on up another 15 pips and start a turn

Its a classic trick to get traders into a false sense of security - thinking they have PA sussed

So remain careful (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.