Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

7 12 am

Another scalp buy trade - from start of this hour TW at approx 6 51 am and a bigger move up than the EU

I reckon though its ripe for a scalp sell if it stays under 147 35 next even though it is in a up bias early session mode

AU

7 25 am

Still bearish under 8530 for now and as been down to 8486 over night

R's at 8550 as well and supports at 8480/85

It might try pullback up - but unless it clears higher than both 8530 and 55 - it more likely going to be sells again

Morning Fugazsy

On the EU ?

Have a good day - unfortunately not around a lot today - but hope to get a few trades in this morning up to 10 00 am time

REgards

F

F

Yes, eu broke above a minor DTL, seems like a PB to the broken line bur went up without the tap and formed a larger 5m bar (10 pip) just to close in the middle of its range.

Have a good day....Myself I also wont trade much, not feeling 100%.

Fzy

Good Morning Fo. and Fu.
Not feeling 100% too surprisingly, even though Friday is one of my favorite day :D.
US still stuffed from yesterday I assume ;).

SW

got my first trade in, (+1%)

This is a 5m chart, but my entry was made on the 1m.

Reasons: the market is in the hand of the bears, pb to a magnet line, push and pull and BO.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    13 KB · Views: 76

Reasons: the market is in the hand of the bears, pb to a magnet line, push and pull and BO.TP @ support.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    13 KB · Views: 62

Reasons: the market is in the hand of the bears, pb to a magnet line, push and pull and BO.

1% so early on on 1st trade is always a good start :) I see what you mean, thanks.

I missed that change of direction south at 7.39 TW on almost all pairs, probably went too fast for me to jump in.

I see......strong break, good chance for and equal pb.

Sometime is better to focus on one pair only, they are all related anyway, more trades in not necessary better, I prefer to increase my volume not my number of trade...only me.

1% so early on on 1st trade is always a good start :) I see what you mean, thanks.

Yes looking for 2-3 trades a day ( not today, I will stop soon), not more than 4 hours, now my stake is 1%, looking to take it slowly to 2%.

have a great day.

morning all

the usd index hit the weeks low yesterday around 7am GMT............since then its been all bull action......nice nice moves with CAD GBP AUD sells benefiting most

morning all

the usd index hit the weeks low yesterday around 7am GMT............since then its been all bull action......nice nice moves with CAD GBP AUD sells benefiting most

N

GM

Have a great day

FsZy

Good Morning Fo. and Fu.
Not feeling 100% too surprisingly, even though Friday is one of my favorite day :D.
US still stuffed from yesterday I assume ;).

SW

Morning SW

Back for an hour or so now

You have a great day as well

For me - I am out up to Nottingham - so maybe will only get a few hours trading through the day

Regards

F

morning all

Morning N

Not going to get a lot of trading in today - as off out

Yes GU and AU been dropping - and EU after a pullback attempt to mid 2460 area

The UCad and Swissy both made nice rises - 40 odd pips in last 90 mins on UCad

Have a good day - need to see if I can make some nice scalps in next 2 TW's

Regards

F

I see......strong break, good chance for and equal pb.

Sometime is better to focus on one pair only, they are all related anyway, more trades in not necessary better, I prefer to increase my volume not my number of trade...only me.

I agree with you - for first 2 or 3 years of intraday trading - stay with one or two only pairs

What then happens - after you have taken a few thousand live trades - you start to then look at trading 3 -5 pairs - with the aim of getting more "free trades" on 30% stakes with stop in profit.

I never try and scalp more than 3 pairs at same time - more comfortable with just 2 pairs - but to actually have 30% trades in 3 to 6 pairs is then easier - with no stress - as what ever happens its always a win / win result

Also some days the one pair you focus on - might be the worse trading pair of the day - so thats why you need to be checking out others to compliment as well

But - its step by step first - and then over time with more experience - knowledge - confidence etc etc - you can slowly then start walking faster etc etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.