Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

7 19am Tuesday 21st October 2014

Price currently at 2826

Good supports above 2800 and 2810 to 17 area - and so unless we test under say 2715 and 2707 then really we should still further price highs

I cannot calkp buy atm - but will be trying above 18 /20 area

have a look at page 3949 for my days trading... it's got my trending method... was hoping you could critique it for me

sorry F, I'm a pain in the ass... but if you could look at it when you've got time or the markets quiet i'd be thankful..

have a look at page 3949 for my days trading... it's got my trending method... was hoping you could critique it for me

sorry F, I'm a pain in the ass... but if you could look at it when you've got time or the markets quiet i'd be thankful..

No problem

Will do during the next hr or so

that makes this my best day so far... I'm gonna take 5 and relax before i **** it up the wall with overtrading..

I think we might have found our trading range for the day... 1.2834 is R3 pivot oint for the day and big resistance...
and range is 100 pips near all one way..

that makes this my best day so far... I'm gonna take 5 and relax before i **** it up the wall with overtrading..

I think we might have found our trading range for the day... 1.2834 is R3 pivot oint for the day and big resistance...
and range is 100 pips near all one way..

Well Done Rustler

Will go on to key 3- 5 other pairs in next 15 mins for quick review

EU interesting now

Stayed above 25 and 28 - but will we now just post a LH under 2837 ?

7 40 am

For now 33 is the LH as we have just done 27 - so LH and a LL on small frames

Can we crack under 24 and 17 and then under 10

All 3 levels are supports

Status
Not open for further replies.