Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU at 2 27pm

Tested 2755 and for me 2750 to 55 is interim support

Might bounce after half hr change - but go a couple of domestic jobs to complete in next 30 mins so will come back after 3 00pm to see what's next

Stay focused - watch levels and TW's

Both EU and EJ bounced up again after 2 30 pm TW

Now at 3 32 pm - the EJ needs over 136 60 to hold scalp buys on longer from 28 /30 area low

EU

Not so easy - supports and my line in sand still 2750 -55 - so above here - price should try up again

It a question can it make above 85 and then 90 ???

Under 2750 - hold or take more scalp sells

Will pop back in again after 4 00 pm

Will also review some of my trades - missed out on the AU - in hindsight the easy pair - just rising 50 pips from after LO - but all rises had pullbacks

EU and GU - both way moves

EJ - my best earner today with some nice both way moves

See you later

F

4 21 pm

Cheers rustler

EU

For me above 2772 still a scalp buy on pullback

Needs under 68 and 63 for scalp sell to 50 -55 line in sand support area

EU at 4 34 pm

Trying the break up at half hr change

Lock some profit in if in scalp

GU need above 6145 and 53 to hold scalp buys on longer

I have 2788 a high for now on EU

Dont bother scalp buying again untill over 94/5

But if still in a buy - its still on above 81 /2 on the scalp basis

I think we need above 136 70 to look at more scalp buys

Under 68 /69 - still could fall and be a scalp sell confirmed under 57 and 54

Both scalp buys on EU and EJ started from 4 51 pm - ie start of 5 pm TW

Now new highs again

If you had a 1 min Lr chart on these pairs open - you would have seen the LR's going under at start of the TW

EU at 5 12 pm

2790 is the barrier to now breach

without at least a 5 or 6 pip breach then no more scalp buys for now - but still in a session up mode above 72

OK

Took too many scalps today - 23 in total - normally I stay between 10 and 20 - but had 4 small losses this morning and a couple afternoon - ie 6 losses - but total losses under 16 pips and in the end counting scalp pips + 30% stake trades - 128 pip in total - but some double counting in that number as well

Not bad for a difficult Monday

Back later for quick look ready for tomorrow

Regards

F

OK

Took too many scalps today - 23 in total - normally I stay between 10 and 20 - but had 4 small losses this morning and a couple afternoon - ie 6 losses - but total losses under 16 pips and in the end counting scalp pips + 30% stake trades - 128 pip in total - but some double counting in that number as well

Not bad for a difficult Monday

Back later for quick look ready for tomorrow

Regards

F

23 trades in 1 day ....and also only 128 pips .....

jees F you are losing control :LOL:

N

23 trades in 1 day ....and also only 128 pips .....

jees F you are losing control :LOL:

N

Actually N - you are partly right

If this had been a Wednesday onwards - I would not have bothered so much trying to get pips in the Kitty by say 9 00 am time - as I would be relaxed thinking a good 8 hrs left

After i checked the calender and saw only main red news at 1 30 pm - I started to think - slow Monday - and need therefore to get moving

But really the market was being a bit of a bar steward early doors and 2 losses in a row - started to concern me.

I then back off - looked at the bigger picture for the day - got some pips off the EJ and settled down for the first day back after the weekend

Having 6 losses during the day was unusual for me - 1 to 3 normal - 3-5 I accept - over 5 - more pressure - as out the comfort zone - even though losses were under 3 pip etc

Unless its normal or easier move on Monday morning - then a tough couple of hrs can catch you out - as I need a good 3 to 5 hr to get into the zone and scalp rhythem

Same when you come back off holiday - it can take a few day to get your eye in.

Thankfully - a few nice levels and 30 min rule helped on catching some interim highs and lows and reverse trades

Hopefully tomorrow I will try and stay under 15 -17 trades - and relax (y)

Also remember even 50 pip on a few 30% stake trade left on in profit - are only money wise equivalent to say 15/ 16 pips on 100% stakes on scalps - so that's why a few scalps over 10 -15 pips are always important in the equation

I reckon I need another holiday :D

Regards

F

a system that s also even good for mucking about on the river

Attachments

• gueve.PNG
    gueve.PNG
    75.8 KB · Views: 93
Hi MM

Hope you are well and all OK

If you are back live - take it easy

I am embarrassed to say - I had 6 losses over the day - so ended up doing more trades than normal to achieve over target

Largest loss 4 pips all the others - minus 1 -3 pip - but no win under 3 pips

Got caught out in Morning - load of trickery going on - teasing and false breaches - normal Stuff

If you make over 30% live this week - far too big a gain - slow down and back under 1% stakes please

Have a good one

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.